I this worth listening to, or is it just Three six mafia for white kids?

I this worth listening to, or is it just Three six mafia for white kids?

is anything worth listening to

yea

No

maybe

Kinda I want to

three six mafia is three six mafia for white kids

can you repeat the question?

Nine Inch Nail is just a watered down, happy meal version of Coil

This

i like it, it's way overrated though. synthpop made by angry white kids

mr self destruct is better

Damn, really makes you think....

If you want prime NIN, listen to The Downward Spiral. Pretty Hate machine has some great tracks though. And some pretty terrible ones, but the album overall is still worth a listen

It's basically angry vaporwave

NIN is watered-down, sleepy Skinny Puppy. This album sucks. I still have no idea how he gets touted as some sort of genius. He recycles ideas that better people have already implemented, but does it in a way that makes you angry that it's so shitty. And when he curses in songs, it sounds like he's just trying too hard. Like that "Fuck you like an animal" song. And trite, middle school lyrics are all over the fucking place. Try it, you'll love it!

Trent might not be the most original, but he has really good taste, so his refinement and mixing of other things usually comes out really nice. He's also an insanely talented producer, just go listen to The Downward Spiral, there are moments in it that blow the average skinny puppy track out of the water (I love skinny puppy).

This

>NIN is watered-down, sleepy Skinny Puppy.
Eh, NIN is just accessible synth-pop rock with cheesy lyrics but with great hooks and production. Nothing more, nothing less.

>This album sucks.
That's subjective. YOU don't like NIN, which is different.

>I still have no idea how he gets touted as some sort of genius.
Because he is a pop music genius.

>He recycles ideas that better people have already implemented, but does it in a way that makes you angry that it's so shitty.
Actually, it makes you angry because you are an elitist cunt who listens to experimental music for the cred.

>And when he curses in songs, it sounds like he's just trying too hard. Like that "Fuck you like an animal" song.
That song is misinterpreted, you moron.

>Try it, you'll love it!
This shit is so reddit-tier.

What a shit opinion.

If you like Nine Inch Nails listen to it and see how you feel about it. If you've never heard them before listen to The Downward Spiral and The Fragile first.

Ignore the memers ITT.

>Eh, NIN is just accessible synth-pop rock with cheesy lyrics but with great hooks and production. Nothing more, nothing less.
Maybe if you're only going off of Pretty Hate Machine

NIN in general is chorus-verse-chorus electronic pop/rock with heave use of distortion and sonic textures. Not saying it's bad though.