Tfw I was born to a Danish truckdriver and an Italian prostitute

>tfw I was born to a Danish truckdriver and an Italian prostitute
LIFE'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

You have to go back

back where? I was born here you fuckign DF voter

Son of a bitch

At least you had parents you filthy bourgeois westerner, I was thrown away like common trash when I was only 8 months old

That's what they all say

Are you trash now, or have you pull yourself up in this world?

I'm sorry to hear that Magyar bro

ajaj hijo de puta

Could be worse, you could have been born to an Italian truck driver and a Danish prositute

what's wrong with that?
are you ugly becouse of it or stupid or mayby both?

>tfw born to leftist Californian parents

JUST

I was adopted eventually, but we're white trash.

Pretty much every day I wish I was aborted. It would've been a gift. No I'm not being sarcastic.

You're in the EU. Get a job, and get out

dude youre like a modern cowboy

how hot is your mom

foster kid from 5 until 18. At that point I couldn't stay in the system any longer because "adult" and all that.

Lost it hard

>tfw born to very Catholic parents in the rural midwest
They're still married, and they're pretty nice people (even if a bit eccentric).

What did you do at 18?

I've pretty much given up on life. I'd rather commit suicide to be honest, but I'm a fucking coward.

Probably suck cock or sell drugs on the side of streets like most foster kids who aged out of the system. A lot are sexually abused inside, so what else are they gonna do, but what they already know?
You'd think since Oliver Twist things would have improved, but nope.

Although Canada is first world, so maybe it works differently there?

There are foster kids that make it to adulthood?

Stop playing the victim and get a job and a life...Join the fucking military, you're young.

Got some okay (higher then min wage) jobs for a bit then just went west in a gamble since I wanted more I guess.

Got lucky and landed a decent job in Alberta but now shits all slowing down so I'm not sure what to do.

I can try my luck at other places with a booming resource cities. Moving is not that difficult, I got no real attachment to any town or city. I'm also on the fence of pursuing college or university education and saved up a lot on that.

>mfw born to unmarried parents that are still lovingly together
I have socioeconomic adventages thanks to that
Feels good

How did your father make sure you were his ? (assuming the truck driver was your father)

Just go for a real degree and you will be fine.

Isn't my life fucked up already as it is? You recommend joining the army?

Pffft.

I seriously hope you are not a social worker in real life, because that is some grade A shit advice, no offense.

But I'm not sure if my savings can sustain my education long enough or that whatever I choose now 4 years down the line is still in demand. Tradesmen/skilled labour and geology and engine guys in the oil field now laid off now flood the job market

my time in the foster system had an effect on me. It manifests itself in the little things and sometimes bigger but people with a good eye can catch on to it even with just a gut feeling. I'm just lucky the stars aligned for me back then. Don't know what I would do if things were different.

What is it that truly interests you? You shouldn't start to learn something just because it is in demand right now. You'll hate your major and your life.

You should pick something you enjoy doing. Do you have some kind of a talent? Painting, communication, it can be anything

I mean it could be worse. You could be black too...

this