1. you're a cunt
2. Are you lactose intolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4166373/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw white but lack toast and tolerant

1 Argentina
2 I have Chron's disease so, kinda.

No I am not, and this map doesn't maie the slightest bit of sense since Arabians have been drinking goat and camel milk for thousands of years

1. flag
2. yes, highly intolerant

>1. you're a cunt
Fuck you

>2. Are you lactose intolerant?
No. I drink about 1.5l of milk a day.

I believe that since the large scale migrations to northern Europe that Ireland is one of the most lactose tolerant countries in the world.

i call this bs, i'm intolerant but almost everyone i know is tolerant

nope

So I guess that means youre not primarily of European descent

Only white people can drink milk. The more milk you consume, the whiter you are

75% European 25% black and native

1. sweden
2. no, I'm white

why do you still posting that fake map

I can drink milk but I don't really like it

no

Nope

I'm intolerant to everything.

No and this map is retarded, there's milk everywhere here.

If you're being honest towards yourself, isn't the state of your poo pretty messed up?

>Panamá
>No

Eh you should be proud, Brazil is all about race-mixing.

Cow breeds offer different milk.

Any body from the Dark Blue regions answer the following.

1. What cow breeds does your nation have that are indigenous or local to the area?
2. Does your milk come from any of those breed?

If No need to answer the rest.

If Yes. Also state if you know what type of Casein it has

3.What is your level of tolerance to that local milk?
4.Have you tried imported milk from the light areas of the world or milk from those parts of those areas in your country? Optionally do you know what brand and breed of cows that brand uses.
5.What was your reaction to that milk from that part of the world.

Anyone from either dark or light parts can test them-self on this and post their results but I'm mainly interested people from the dark parts

Merica
Partially (can't drink milk or eat some soft cheeses, but yogurt is a dietary staple)

It makes no sense how People from areas in the dark blue parts many which come from cattle cultures are lactose intolerant despite heavy milk consumption and markets. It's weird

I want to see what type of milk is used in these tests.

No, this map is fake as hell

I think I'm dark blue enough to answer these

>1. What cow breeds does your nation have that are indigenous or local to the area?

Those black and white dalmatian cows.

>2. Does your milk come from any of those breed? What type of Casein it has?

Yes. It has like, white type Casein

>3.What is your level of tolerance to that local milk?

Lv.67, my dude

>4.Have you tried imported milk from the light areas of the world or milk from those parts of those areas in your country? Optionally do you know what brand and breed of cows that brand uses.

Yes, I have tried milk from Switzerland. It was from chocolate cows.

>5.What was your reaction to that milk from that part of the world.

Aayyyy, ni(person of african-american inheritage)gga, diz milk gooood

Then I exploded.

flag
nope, I drink milk everyday.

>1. you're a cunt
a fucking bin
>2. Are you lactose intolerant?
Of course not. I do hate the taste of milk though.

1. Spic
2. somewhat. I fart a bit a couple hours later.

Milk is a carcinogen so who cares?

I can drink it though but I don't want cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4166373/

I'm proud

>tfw when I can take lactose but I am allergic to casein.

Has my immunological system gone too far?

1. flag
2. No and it's common here to drink milk + cacau as a post-footie drink in schools. That map surely is about native populations

*cocoa
not cacau

Of course, just like most of my countrymen

I am not, and now that I think about it, I've never met someone who I knew was it

I know this feel
tfw never had ice cream

1. fag
2. no, i always drink milk and i love cheese

fenlan
I drink at least 1l of milk every day and never had any problems

Lol no. Look at Australia and North America

>tfw Métis
>tfw can't drink any more than small traces of dairy without getting explosive diarrhea

flag
only if i have stomachache/diarrhea

Chile
No, I drink milk, and eat cheese and yogurt everyday

>unironically being lactose intolerant
i literally have never met anyone who had trouble with dairy products, it's a nonwhite problem senpai

No.

And I've never met someone with a lactose intolerance, our government even gives a glass of milk (one in the morning and one in the afternoons) to every student in our public schools.

I am Greek

Whenever I see this graph it makes me feel weird to see that Hong Kong is listed at 80 to 100 however, all cheese and milk products are really popular here. Especially Ice cream, and pizza

See . My forbears hail from the Horn of Africa, where alongside with Ancient Egypt they were among the first peoples to practice large-scale agriculture. This meme map shows quite the opposite of what our history says and what I observe from actual communities. Basically, lactose intolerance is a shitty marker for European descent and would be considered faulty grounds for most arguments.

then it's incorrect :^)

>1. Flag

>2. Not me, but my mum is

Nope

I've proud EVROPEAN ascendency

>50% of GDP comes from dairy products
>95% of population consumes dairy products on a daily basis
>100% intolerance apparently according to that map

l
m
a
o

lmao

R O F L M A O

fake map. india literally worships cow

Flag
Nope

I'm so lactose tolerant you wouldn't believe it.

Another question for the thread: Where is lactose tolerance/intolerance becoming more important in the world? IOW where is lactase persistence under evolutionary pressure?

The obvious one on that map is Greenland. Eskimos are highly lactose intolerant by nature, but then Norse colonization 1000 years ago -> further colonization by Denmark -> more contact with Canada and us -> I'm guessing that gene is under pressure right now.

I would guess that Eskimos in general are under a lot of pressure, Siberia to Greenland, since they've been colonized by waves of white people for the last few hundred years. Same thing with Russians' recent potato cultivation deep into areas that never had been cropped before.

OTOH I'm guessing China doesn't care much since they could've had lactose foods before but they just don't want any. And they have a pre-existing food system that already does cropping and everything else really well. Thousands of years old and all that.

It's the same in Japan. I don't think 80-100 is true, I don't know many Japanese who are lactose intolerant

1.I'm a dick, thank you very much
2.Only between 6:00 am and 10:00 am, after that i can drink as much milk as i want

Yogurt doesn't have lactose. Bacteria ferments it into lactic acid.

another autistic map.

1. the cuntiest
2. not lactose intolerant in the slightest. However, I still don't drink milk, because milk is for kittens and calves.