Best mp3 player?

So my iPod Classic has moved onto the next life and I'm looking to find a replacement. However, I was already beginning to run out of space on that. My question is other than the iPod Classic, what other mp3 players currently exist that can hold huge amounts of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_J5bC82Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best mp3 player these days is your phone.
Be real.

ipod nano

it can hold 3 full flac discographies

It's this. Just get an external SD card.

nah...sound quality/interface/battery life all sucks

Your phone with expandable storage for music.
>Get with the times

My phone sounds fucking fine dude.
If I'm listening to music on my phone I'm not looking for a 5 star listening experience I'm just trying to hear some tunes from point A to B.

Agreed
I'd rather keep my phone and music player as separate items for the time being.

>If I'm listening to music on my phone I'm not looking for a 5 star listening experience I'm just trying to hear some tunes from point A to B.
okay? do you think you're making a point or something?

Walkman is probably the highest quality you can get, but it's expensive as fuck.

Is that already out?

P sure they come out with one every few years

so last year, my iPod classic began to fail. It got to the point where I had to do a system restore and when I tried putting back my music into it, it would only accept less than 4 GB out of 148 GB (160 GB model). Some songs would skip and it got to the point where I had to do a system restore every two weeks.

I started looking on amazon and ebay for a replacement iPod classic and even though my wallet was refusing to do it, I was already thinking of spending a minimum of $600 for a new iPod classic. Fortunately, someone on here mentioned that you could get a replacement at the apple store, and lo an behold, I was able to get my classic replaced for $150. Now I have a new classic that will last me at least 5 years.

Feels good man.

You can have up to 256gb if you do this

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_J5bC82Ts

An iPhone you retard

Not OP, but wait... what? What did you do? Bring your old ipod in? Are they still doing this?

xDuoo x3. Or refurbished Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox installed on it.

>not getting the point
>continuing this normie meme

Your phone, duh
>charge it everyday because it's your phone
>audio playback takes almost no battery anyway
>don't have to walk around with 2 separate devices
>128gb micro sd costs under $50, 64 or 32 is also plenty and very cheap
>has fast bluetooth, at least v0 audio quality

Bluetooth audio is pretty great these days, wireless is comfy as fuck.

Go ask Sup Forums if you're looking for a good dedicated mp3 player, or want to pair it with a portable amp + DAC.
Else for most people modern phones do fine.

The DAC's built into the LG V10 and especially HTC 10 are great.
The LG V20 is to be unveiled next month, and supposedly in response to iPhones removing the audio jack are putting extra focus on upgrading their already great DAC, so it'll be worth keeping an eye out for reviews.

>how to be an utter loser, the post

>how to be a normal functioning lesson in society, the post

Yes.
The quality of audio coming out of your phone is perfectly fine for general listening.

Why do you push this meme so hard?

my ipod classic left too soon ;___;

I cbf to buy a proper mp3 player so I just use my LG G3 with an external SD card + spotify and soundcloud

speaking of which, what android music player apps do you guys recommend?

>having enough space on your phone to hold even some of your music

jesus when will reddit leave

BlackPlayer Ex ($2) is what I use, and love it.
Poweramp ($4) is generally considered the best and is the most popular on Sup Forums.

>What is a mSD slot
>Trying to stuff a 4 TB collection onto a phone
>Goodbye battery & data from streaming

I switched from MP3 to iPhone yesterday.

My MP3 had no screen interface so seeing album covers and track names is nice.

However my MP3 was 1/3 size of my phone and I'd prefer a separate device any day.

But for now this is what I'll be stuck with.

Oh, and AIMP is another frequently recommended option alongside Poweramp as I mentioned before.

it's not 2006 anymore. get a fucking iphone. they come in 120gb now.

>120 gigs
>enough

Fucking casuals. If I wanted to listen to garbage throwaway dubstep for 20 minutes a day id just listen to music on YouTube

I love mine but god what a waste

>Not having T-Mobile

Just get a used iPod classic and an iflash(SD card adapter) then install rockbox.