worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/road-traffic-accidents/by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Combination of Latinos and Africans
They are as aggressive as Mexicans, and as lawless as Nigerians

because they are brazilians
now kys op and all brazilians shit pls
thanks have a nice day
fags

Road fatalities per car in Brazil is fairly average, it's actually lower than all SA countries except Uruguay and Argentina.

MORE THAN RUSSIA!

MORE THAN RUSSIA!

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAXAXAX

How?

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/road-traffic-accidents/by-country/

here is the ranking for those interested

Where did you find that chart? The one from 2013 in Wikipedia says Brazil has a lower mortality rate per car.

>not drunk driving
>not wanting to feel emotion while driving
it is like you guys dont even know how to live

And the last thing you'll be feeling is your windshield break with your face as you crash into a pole

well I still havent had that feel :) and I drunk drive almost every weekend :D

I prefer feeling alive.

What an idiot

>well I still havent had that feel :) and I drunk drive almost every weekend :D

This is why you're still a third world country. No critical thinking or ability to plan for the future.

and I do too :D and I never feel more alive when doing shit like this. And btw everyone does it too

they see me rolling

Well, I hope your only kill yourself and not any innocent people around you with that uneducated 3rd world mentality :)

Does any country have good drivers?

>43.54
How does Iran manage to be that bad?

It's just an idiotic troll, I know him, he always used the stupid emotions.

>No critical thinking or ability to plan for the future.
I guess that explains how the USA carefully plans each and every move geopolitically worldwide for the self interest of humanity and not solely for the immediate desires of a few. And how nothing has ever backslashed at the USA :D

uses*

> (You)
>Well, I hope your only kill yourself and not any innocent people around you with that uneducated 3rd world mentality :)
I ever kill someone else I will kill myself 2bqf

Swedes are supposed to be top tier drivers

>What an idiot
You are just afraid of alcohol

>2010

This is outdated as shit, we are almost in 2017, this shit is SEVEN YEARS OLD.

>This is why you're still a third world country
from all the phrases that get consantly repited in Sup Forums this on if my favorite.
I just imagine a blonde 6'4'' squared jawed athletic man with a tie and lab coat writing from its personal holoscreen inside a research center in MIT

Per car is made by the users themselves. WHO only keeps the death rates.

No, I drink responsibly and I try not to kill myself. Even then you also endanger the lives of innocent people, how is that acceptable?

Brazil was a mistake

>drink responsably
nah you are just afraid. You must be one of those guys that when you get plastered you do shit beyond imaginable and forget everything afterwards

>Why are Brazilian so shit?
FIXED IT FOR YOU, YIAY

Brazilians I thought you guys were a white first world country. That place looks like Mexico.

Wha the fuck are you going on about, you reckless monkey

Why do you bother arguing?
People hate us no matter what. They're completely racist against us. Also, we're full of self loathing people.
Não perca seu tempo, meu caro. Na verdade, nem entre em fios como esses, é sempre puro câncer.

I didn't know they could afford cars in russia.

Fun fact, the chunk of highway between Los Angeles and Las Vegas is the deadliest road in America, accounting for almost a quarter of all traffic related deaths here

All our big cities look like Mexico. Only with cherrypicking and HDR we can improve it.

>They're completely racist against us

Brazilian is not a race laddie.
Now stop drinking and driving like a silly monkey you are :^)

To be fair there are parts of the U.S. that are third world looking.

nah, drunk driving is fun :) Someone has to take everyone home

>People hate us no matter what

Nah, they just don't care enough to have an opinion about us.

> Also, we're full of self loathing people

Sim, isso é verdade, mal entrei nessa merda e já vi 5 tópicos sobre vira latinhas pedindo atenção.

I don't drink and drive, senpai.
And I said "racist" as in "having prejudice against".

And third world driving.

>And I said "racist" as in "having prejudice against".

Brazilians talk endlessly about how shitty their country is, and that they wish they could move and tons of ridiculous and violent shit that gets posted on the internet is from your country.

What did you expect?

it is autism talking

I remember everything unless I black out (which happened once in the past 8 years). I have a lot of self control even when drunk. Stop projecting

se mata