Average quebec girl

Average quebec girl.

Quebecois are the real vikings from Normandy in France, they left France in 16th century for a new life in North America.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMPqNEGM8wA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=paNIuVOdJDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ycsdYqqAmyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-MOmvY3_0
youtube.com/watch?v=1lQR03UFCYU
youtube.com/watch?v=G0n970JRNII
youtube.com/watch?v=dRySI6AfLHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like that one chick from Blacked.com

I wonder how many BBC she took already

a lot of girls i met are actually racist desu

Wow, French from Quebec sounds like shit

they all are 'racists' until they get backto the privacy of their home, user.
they all are.

>tfw no quebecois gf
youtube.com/watch?v=paNIuVOdJDI

to be fair, her voice is pretty shitty and even more nasally than most

but yeah our accent isn't very good

So average girl there is ugly as sin?

well, they are french after all, so yeah
still better than the fatties we have in western canuck tho

Is canada a nice country? Wanting to get away from sweden(nice country for most but holds a young productive independent male back) and thinking about canada or australia.

Quebec girl vs French girl from the South West

Choose one

youtube.com/watch?v=ycsdYqqAmyk

mysterious forces are at work to turn canada, and by extension quebec, into another sweden

so it's not worth it

>I unironically cannot tell the difference between memes and real life
DUDE AUTISM LMAO

Good post

Hard to be unbiased when the girl from Quebec is such a qt

Disgusting, I hate having blond people in my country.

Also when Québec people speak I always believe they are anglos speaking french as a foreign language, they use a lot of anglicisms and their accent is so weird.

Is Quebec's accent the equivalent of the dixie's accent in english? Is not bad at all desu

aaannd I don't want a quebecoise gf anymore

>says the anglo

I bet your ancestors had to rape natives

she looks kind of finnish, a chinky blonde

>wanting a subhuman animal as your gf
fuck off you fucking piece of shit, anglo girls will always be the best, and you know it

fucking kys you pierre piece of shit
western canada independance fucking when

>His ancestors were busy raping native qts while yours were busy getting raped by the king and the church

Is the dixie accent is English frozen in times with a little bit foreign words ? If so, yes

Yes, I guess. It's an american accent

>not posting the cuter quebecoise vlogger

youtube.com/watch?v=Zh-MOmvY3_0

why are western canadians so susceptible

Sorta

For some reason all accents on the American continent (English, French, Spanish and Portuguese) seem to be quite a bit more nasally than their European counterparts. I guess there must have been some new linguistic trend which swept Western Europe at some point in the 18th or 19th centuries, but which didn't reach the Americas.

>Noémie
into the trash it goes

Everybody named Noémie is a subhuman. It's almost as bad as "Kevin" for guys.

this, holy shit someone else who sees

youtube.com/watch?v=1lQR03UFCYU

Right QUebec, Left Franc

Is more in a way like said and the fact that it sounds kinda redneck...ish. But personally,I think it sounds sexy in girls only.

Quebec a superior, they pronounce some of the R sounds similar to us. French is just too damn soft.

The French in Quebec is definitely more germanic overall.

just like southern USA accent, it sounds really hot on hickey girls but dudes sound like brain dead retards with speech impediment

No it's Lousianan french

Well yeah, that's obvious. I didn't say "most", I said "more".

they both sound shit but you can definitely tell that the quebec sounds more archaic

bilel, why are you always siking attention?

Damn that accent is truly ugly, sounds very middle eastern.

>tfw no quebecois gf to hate the anglo canucks with

feels bad

that's all romance languages. They are Mediterranean after all.

I don't understand a word of French to begin with, but Louisianan French sounds different to me altogether. I'm inclined to hear slavic or latin influences in there, kinda like Portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0n970JRNII

But French people (from France) do not sound like that, although her voice is fucking ugly, too, so I think that adds a lot to my perception.

The girl in this video sounds a lot better but still the accent sounds very insipid I'd say.

>Insipid

Québec or french one

i have a french gf (yeah laugh at me, I met her during an exchange year in argentina 2 years ago, lives in grenoble now)

they do sound different from quebec, quebec accent sounds like an anglo speaking french, definetely, it's the best way I can explain it.

0 slavic there.
It very similar to quebec french, but some pronunciations are quite close to the metropolitan french.
I would say it sounds like old rural french, but not as old as quebec french.

I can understand, metropolitan french is very flat and monotonous. But some find it very sexy, so i'm ok with that.

Grenoble ? erk I live here, never come it is such a terrible place.

The one from Quebec, the French one sounds as good as I remember it to be.

I was about to say that the Quebec one sounds like the people from here who can speak the language, the guttural sounds are not as evident as the accents from France, like you said it sounds like if an English speaker tried to speak French.

>it sounds like if an English speaker tried to speak French.
if you actually think that, you've clearly never heard an anglo trying to speak french

wtf we're that bad at it? delet!

Not that bad, but it's a very obvious accent.

Funnily enough the anglos that speak French the best somehow sound like European Frenchies.

They sound like nice french-speakers, but with kind of a english accent, as if they were speaking french as a foreign language.

>They sound like nice french-speakers, but with kind of a english accent, as if they were speaking french as a foreign language.

definetely, couldn't explain it any better.
weird accent all around

>someone has a different accent from mine
>therefore it sounds like they're foreigners

Quebecois french is from west/north west France, it has nothing germanic.

You really don't think that being surrounded by anglos for centuries influenced our intonation, inflection and all that other stuff?

French has nothing Germanic to start with

This, so tired of this shit

English is far from germanic pronounciation wise, it's just a mutant.

>French has nothing Germanic to start with

>In the history of the French language, the most important of these groups are the Franks in northern France, the Alemanni in the modern German/French border area, the Burgundians in the Rhône valley and the Visigoths in the Aquitaine region and Spain. Their language had a profound influence on the Latin spoken in their respective regions, altering both the pronunciation (especially the vowel system phonemes; e, è, eu, u, short o) and the syntax. They also introduced a number of new words (see List of French words of Germanic origin). Sources disagree on how much of the vocabulary of modern French (excluding French dialects) comes from Germanic words, ranging from just 500 words (1%)[14] (representing loans from ancient Germanic languages: Gothic and Frankish)[15] to 15% of modern vocabulary (representing all Germanic loans up to modern times: Gothic, Frankish, Old Norse/Scandinavian, Dutch, German and English)[16] to even higher if Germanic words coming from Latin and other Romance languages are taken into account. (Note: According to the Académie française, only 5% of French words come from English.)

Sure bro, learn your own history and come back later

Tabarnak!

Not him btw, but eastern French dialects might have been influenced by germanic languages, but it still has nothing to do with the quebecois french.

That's a very terrible way to explain it bro.

The Quebec accent is basically just French that's more nasal and less huh, I dunno how to put it, we exhale less while speaking.

CUTE

Goddamn if this is true then vikangz were fugly as fuck

The low saturation, high contrast meme makes it look straight outta NIGGERED.

She looks like an ugly finn.

Do not be tricked, she looks in no way like an average quebec girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=dRySI6AfLHU

This guy sucks but at least it gives a good idea of what the girls look like, and how we sound in English.

>She looks like an ugly finn.
probably has native blood, which means asian
much like finns

also
>I live in Montreal & I think that we have the most beautiful girls in the world right here...;)
>They're sadly prisoners from that disgusting neo-Nazi regime!
will anglos every stop being so intellectually dishonest?

>nothing but shit tier French girls in this thread
sigh

>Disgusting, I hate having blond people in my country.

t. abdul

ceci

j'aimerais tellement fourrer une belle blonde française

>real vikings
>vikings are just raiders from around Scandinavia and near by
>from france
I'm sorry, they're decedents of some vikings mixed with lot's of other shit. Welcome to half of Europe.

>Louisiana accent
sounds like an American accent to me

Sad indeed

>I hate having blond people in my country
This is the next stage of sjw

>youtube.com/watch?v=dRySI6AfLHU

>asian guy getting interviewed
>"I'm from vancouver"

who would have thought?

>tfw canadians praise a man who said "just watch me" and proceeded to declare martial law and get a bunch of innocent people arrested

>first on the left will never be my gf
IT'S NOT FAIR!

Quebecois are mixed with tree niggers hence why they look weird, look more Mediterranean than southern French and smell like sweat and dirt.

In short, Qubecois look subhuman.

but aren't canadians brown people?

>Qubecois women
>dye hair blonde
>wear blue eyed contacts
>high maintenance in general
>still don't use deodorant

i think you're mistaking us for france

In Anglo Canada we're forced to learn their subhuman dialect which the real French find disgusting and just a gibberish lingo.

yet i bet you can't even speak a word of it, can you?

i find that most people who hold a grudge against french were simply too stupid to learn it in high school

Sure thing tree nigger. All québécois are Metis scum mixed with tree niggers since the 18th century.

that's a myth, and you know it

I passed all my shitty québécois lingo courses. What's the point of learning it if it isn't the real thing? Learning québécois is like learning orkish. Tree nigger language bastardized French shit is not what should be taught in Anglo schools. Rather learn the real French stuff.

are you the anglo dude who has a burning passion of hatred towards anything that is remotely linked to french canadians? did they murder a family member of yours? or maybe you are jealous of them?

>i'm so mad about quebec that i have to make multiple posts
translate that in french please

and i doubt you actually learned anything since they teach international french in anglo schools

>learning quebecois

No such thing, as the French language is standardized all around the world. So the written french you learned is the same as in France. As for spoken French it literally doesn't matter because every single foreign speaker has a different accent.