ITT: We post our go-to normie music

ITT: We post our go-to normie music

They're not normie.

In Rainbows or OK Computer. I don't hang out with turbo-normies, but those two albums are what I can put on around my family and my goofball coworkers.

kanye west .-

Yes they are and they're pleb as fuck

based user

most tolerable normiecore

Lol they are the normiest, no one with actual taste enjoys that repetitive shit

Just normie enough to seem like an EDM fan
It's not fucking Oneothrix

>5 commercially successful albums
>made an actual fucking anime
>Human After All broke normie critics
>Made a cool movie
>No one knows what they look like, really
>Respected by major musicians
>Created a groundbreaking soundtrack for Tron: Legacy
Suck a dick jackass, I could keep going on

most hip-hop.

outside of one or two friends who actually enjoy music a lot, i rarely play anything that isn't semi-mainstream hip-hop actually

>No one knows what they look like, really

:^)

>repetitive shit
Then i take it that krautrock is normie too.

how are these normie

Nice job using an old pic

What, did they get facial reconstructive surgery or something? Are they black now?

I have friends who have said that they're too weird, and family members who haven't heard of them.

>meets criteria
>raises criteria to different standard

>daft punk is a girl
what

Are they Christian homeschooling moms? If Daft Punk is too out there for you you have serious issues.

I don't know what your definition of normie is, but I can put Kyuss on any time in a chill party and seem like I listen to some commercial rock music, even if it isn't exactly that.

Hell, even All Them Witches. If anyone looks weird for that, they aren't normie, they are shallow and usually can't recommend anything instead.

There's a difference between normie music and mindless pop drone music

in his defense, while i agree the daft punk is normie music for sure, most older/middle-aged people listen to whatever 20 songs are in rotation on the radio and nothing else.

My father spends at least two hours a day looking for the newest EDM, he's been at it since Tiesto was big, now moved on to Ingrosso and the likes. He had no idea who Daft Punk is.

your dad is a huge outlier

>le anecdotal evidence xD

No, that was a story you fucker. Just saying there are people actually interested in the genre and still don't know them, even less so those who are more into pop.

>No, that was a story you fucker
That's what an anecdote is though

>expecting peer reviewed evidence about a subject like this

>>>>>>>>>>>>go to normie music
I'm not just gonna say I like pleb shit to impress someone.