I guess I'm too influenced by american culture and getting sick of it...

I guess I'm too influenced by american culture and getting sick of it. I don't want to be one more of those self hating brazilians, but most of the media produced here is either crap or crapply copied from americans.

What language should I learn to appreciate some new cool stuff? animation, youtube, games, science, history, movies, fiction, anything goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

data360.org/temp/dsg1100_500_350.jpg
therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-10-least-sexually-active-countries/
youtube.com/watch?v=bxM52W1Hg-A&t=75s
youtube.com/watch?v=SqRnRX-yaS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump?

French

Dutch.

French

nihongo

I say Japanese, Korean, or Russian

french, german, nihongo, russian; other languages are worthless

How you could not be self hating.

Brasil's only contribution to world is big bunda whores who gringos fuck while they cuck brasilian men.

but user, what about ju jitsu, bossa nova, feijoada,?

I give no credit for feijoada as eveyr latin shithole eats Rice and beans.

ju jitsu is japnese, jiu jitsu, AKA Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, is pretty gay. Bossa nova is nice but only when song by big bunda Brasilian puta.

Hey guy
just b ur self

>US
>one of the countries that have sex the least in the world
>cucking anyone

lol, statistics dont agree. We are near top.

data360.org/temp/dsg1100_500_350.jpg

And we cuck brazilians hard, Brasilian putas throw themselves at degenerate gringos. Brasil is famous for one thing and one thing only, whores.

therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-10-least-sexually-active-countries/

enjoy having no sex americuck
the ones not putting you below 50% are the mexicans probably
so go thank them

>>the richest
top kek

dont worry, even beta Americans who cant get laid in America can always get that Brasilera buceta

interesting, so that explains why the white man is being outbred out of fucking existance

>dont worry, even beta Americans who cant get laid in America can always get that Brasilera buceta

oooh so that's what you are hoping for
to have sex with hookers in Brazil because you can't get laid in your country?

hope? Lol, there is no hope involved. 90% of Brazilian women are whores and will give it out for free.

Like I said there is no way for anyone from Brazil to feel proud. Brazil is just a brothel for fat gringos.

>hes still replying to the portuguese guy in america

If you move to the south you will be white and not brazilian.

You should see Brazilian men in Miami when their women are banging black Puerto Ricans, Haitians, and Jamaicans.

That is because Americans get the Brasilian women.

French is the only non-English language and The French are the only non-Anglo people that have a real culture. Everyone else is either Americanized or just has a shitty culture.

Why are you sick of the American culture?
i honestly think that when you know Portuguese and English you have a pretty broad selection of animation, youtube, games, science, history, movies, fiction in those languages. you can choose from Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, the USA, the UK, Australia, South Africa etc.
But I think you should learn Japanese

No you don't.

French. Best cinema that isn't English. And they still make good comics.

Arabic

>based nasheeds like thisyoutube.com/watch?v=bxM52W1Hg-A&t=75s
>aesthetic af
>traditional women
>future rulers of the world

You're forgetting video brinquedo

Thanks Brazil for ratatoing!

What are some good French films?

intouchables, banlieue 13, amelie, l'auberge espagnole, léon, angel-a, etc. but check out french movie lists on imdb

However not a language

People say it's almost like how spanish and french are the same language through latin

Arabs are continually slapped down for their stupidity and that situation will not improve when they run out of oil to sell.

A language is a dialect with a gun.

Consider the fact that "French" is a catch-all term for a group of languages existing within France that the French government would rather you not know about, such as Picard.

Yeah but they're all mostly mutually intelligible
Arabic dialects aren't as I understand

Feminism has ruined us.

don't forget the airplane

German or Russian.

"Mostly"

There are degrees of intelligibility and it works in a gradient the majority of the time. Doesn't mean it's one language. If it did then Swedish and Norwegian would be one language.

French movies are 90% of edgy shots, 5% of silent walking in the street, 2% of meaningless narration, and the rest is build up to a nonexisting ending.

>léon

Thank you for this highly educated opinion. You made me lie, all Americans are not shallow idiots.
Thank you for your service, god bless

>chasing american media
>American music
>Not being into native southamerican blackmetal
youtube.com/watch?v=SqRnRX-yaS8

I think chinese movies are a good break for that. There's plenty of content other than kung fu and religious movies which are also enjoyable without knowing much about culture.
Hong Kong has quite many movies like that and there's plenty of content that have english subtitles.