Ask A Turk everything you ever wanted to know about Germany (as long as I know the answer)

I am here as long as you are interested

when will you go back

how many white piggus you fucked so far??

Never I think. I like it here. :D

Why there are so many Turks in Germany ?
Do you speak Turkish ?
Do you travel often to Turkey ?

What is your job?
Are there Turkish neighborhoods in Germany?

Why do Turks refuse to integrate? If you want to be Turkish so badly go back.

he's gay actually
yes he does speak turkish

>Why there are so many Turks in Germany ?
Welfare, gubment pays the families child support for each kid without a limit.

Is God really the greatest?

>Why there are so many Turks in Germany ?
Because we helped the krauts rebuild Germany 30-40 years ago. We wanted to stay here after doing our job :3

I am a student and yes there are some in Berlin and in western part of Germany

he's irreligious

who the fuck are you?

Lol settlers didnt assimilste.
Working at pig farm as fine but not rollin in the mud

Yeteeeeeer franzisciiii. Ayip oluyor ama! :d

i just know him
he's a friend of mine
:3333333333

It's his tokmakçı

tiradim öldü :dd

shut it

Fuck krauts.

GO BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you a German of Turkish heritage or a Turk? If the latter is true do you speak Turkish and know Turkey better than from vacation for some weeks?

>Ask a Turk
>Finland and France respond

I want to go study in Germany for my masters degree, in Leipzig or Berlin, and maybe stay there if things are good.

Would you recommend it? Is it easy to make friends there?

are you gay or not?

>Because we helped the krauts rebuild Germany 30-40 years ago
myth

don't you dare fucking bully him
yes. he. is.

>Is it easy to make friends there?
can actually be a problem. But you can find a group of people who stick to you without interest in getting to know you better.

What do you do for fun? Were you at one point a durka durka? What's your favorite kind of burger?

finding people for drinking and going on parties is easy though. But you should be extroverted that helps

franzisci beni istemiyor ;~;

Deutscher mit Migrationshintergrund. :d

Yes, I would recommend it. Do you have a lot of money? The rent in Berlin is quite expensive nowadays but you will meet a lot of nice guys. It is quite easy to find new people/friends. Hamburg and Munich are great places as well.

Liar, you hate us germans u want to exterminate us like the armenians

do you know what germans think about other europeans?

>Why do Turks refuse to integrate? If you want to be Turkish so badly go back.
They can't, they're not welcome in Turkey either. They literally don't have a home country where they're welcome.

you are gipsies?

Erdogan says all Turkish diaspora are Turkish first and their home countries 2nd.

If they're not welcome why are they so loyal to them?

implying they know they are not welcome

Only sometimes.

Well, going out with my friends and such (you can do a lot of activities in Berlin) but I don't have a lot of time right now.

> Were you at one point a durka durka
Not really.and I don't eat burgers.

this

Why do you act like a stereotypical faggot?

I study at Leipzig University.
It's a very good university, Angela Merkel studied here too, and Goethe, and many others. I can recommend it, the city is nice too.
But the course language will be German for most fields like STEM fields or Economics (but Linguistics, English literature, etc. are in English), so if you don't speak German it will be difficult for you.
Our student service center is infamous for being terrible at English too.
I don't know if Berlin is better for foreigners.

I feel home in Berlin 2bh :D) Don't know about Turkey. Never lived there.

>helped
Thought you were practically slaves that got paid shit to lay bricks, and break your backs in order to rebuild Germany. We did the same with Albanians.

How racist are ethnic Germans in real life? What do you think of the migrant situation? Do you ever get mistaken for a migrant? Would you be offended if someone drew Mohommad?

Another addition: rent is cheap in Leipzig. I pay 250€ a month for my dorm room, which includes electricity, water, and internet. If youre willing to live with room mates, you can probably get it down to 200€

why do Turks go bonkers everytime you mention turkey is a poor muslim shithole that they should be glad their parents fled? They go all full proud a bout Turkey mode.

Also why are you still a Muslim and deny the genocides, when even your family fled that oppressive shithole for a better life under Boss White?

>only sometimes
wtf, i knew you guys were subhuman but fuck who the hell you think you are to says ''only sometime'' when you are the one living in THEIR country, who learned you manners? a roach? oh wait forgot you litteraly are one in every aspect, nobody want roaches, and nobody want turks, both only live off the other leftover since they cant do any better

Ne yandın delüzyonel orospu çocuğu :DDDD atalarım iyi ki sizin gibi piçlerin anasını sikmiş de kuyruk acınız devam ediyor

and one final question, how much do you love Boss White? Is he like your God?

>How racist are ethnic Germans in real life
Never had trouble with Krauts. Even the racist ones hide it and don't do anything. Most of the Germans are tolerant. But don't forget that I live in Berlin. It's most likey different in eastern Germany.

It seems like your butt is on fire :D

You forgot, it is my country too :)

Thought this was an AMA and I was gonna get some answers. Why did you trick me?

arent you turk?

will you become a Christian?

I am both turkish and german as I have both the german and turkish citizenship

Fuck r*ligion :d

Yes but at the same time he is not.
He is a Turk in Germany but a German in Turkey.
It is the dilemma of young people with Turkish roots in Germany because they belong nowhere.

Nice meme

Do you think they'll ever integrate? Like West Europeans do when they move to other West European countries? Or is all hope gone and they are gonna stay sandmonkies for ever and ever?

a late repatriate from Russia in my school said it was the same for him. He was the German in the Russian Federation and the Russian in the Federal Republic of Germany

No

that's why people should never make a family in a country that is too much different from their own.

You ARE a sandmonkey user. Why do you hate yourself?

why not? is there no intermarriage between turks and Germans?

Your both the same genetically. Greek-Mongol rape babies.

There is but it's usually Turkish men marrying (trashy) German women so it doesn't make a difference because the woman has no say

Guys, take it easy, this is not our AMA. I already got my answer

There is. My uncle married a german girl. She can speak a little bit turkish now as well.

oh , kinda like niggers dating hamplanets with their own orbit

what region of Germany has the least amount of Turks?

Its not that bad
Once you take a side and identify with it then it doesnt matter anymore

poland

>too much different from their own.
most time people hate each other it doesn't have to do with real differences and not getting along. Take Austria for example. They invented their own nationalism and hate on Germans there because we are actually too similar and they need to point out you are a foreigner and don't speak their dialect that is an own language in their point of view all the time. I get along better with Russians who were at the different side during 2 world wars than with Austrians that were German for centuries until not even 100 years ago. If people want to see the differences they see them. I heard even Italians from the north and south hated each other (polentoni vs terroni)

former GDR except East Berlin they come there too. The GDR didn't have Turks and Italians but Vietnamese who still live there

right, i'll visit east germany then.

have fun :D

Dresden and Potsdam are good places to visit in East Germany. Or the Elbsandsteingebirge

What would your reaction be if someone told you "You have to go back, kanak!". Would you punch him? Blow him up?

i assume the black patch on the map in the east is Berlin?

Pretend im greek and beat him up. They cant tell the difference

When I went to eastern Germany (up north) with my class people were super cool with me, they were kind of rural, impoverished and kind hearted.
One guy explained to me they were only neo nazi in style, though I was really young so maybe he didn't want to be mean.

>Potsdam
Da leben aber schon zu viele Türken (für den Briten). Jedenfalls habe ich welche gesehen, als ich in Potsdam war :d

I see, I guess the German was right, you'll never integrate, you never resort to violence in the civilized world.

yes that's Berlin in the center of Brandenburg

>potsdam
meinst du da gibt es verdammt guten pot ahahahaha

Hello friend. I'm an immigrant too in Denmark. How is the community in Germany?

Keine Stadt mit mehr als 10000 Einwohnern wird komplett ausländerfrei sein. Zumindest keine touristisch irgendwie wertvolle eher solche wo selbst die deutschen wegwollen

esenlikler arkadasim. :) Yalan söylemek istemiyorum, pek iyi degil. Senden naber?

Ja, das stimmt.

What do you think of the Zentralrat der Türken?

Ich komme aus einer Stadt mit ca. 8000 Einwohnern und selbst da gibt es ein Paar türkische und russische (und neuerdings syrische) Immigranten. Meine Abiturklasse war aber trotzdem 99.5% weiß, kek. Die Immigranten gehen alle auf die Hauptschule und dealen Drogen

Afghan, not Turkish

You all have to go back

Oh I am sorry :d Welcome my friend.

I am going to sleep now. Thank you and good night.

Literally one evolutionary step above a sewer rat

I don't know about German anons, but if I ever saw a Turk, and Afghan or an Albo posting under my flag I'd lose my shit.

Ah nice, im looking to do a masters in economics at Leipzig Uni. The website says courses are in english though.

Is it a pretty hard university to get into? I dont have incredible grades but I have been working in finance at one of canada's biggest bank while studying so I reckon it would help.
Does work/interships experience generally matter in germany when applying for universities? Or its really more good grades?

So far ive only read good things about Leipzig so really hoping this can happen

we seem to have gotten used to it over the years ;_;
you guys had one job dammit

It's the Paris of East Germany

>Dat assmad gyro in the thread.

Sides went orbit.

21% of the German population have an immigration background

What exactly do you study?