i agree

>de la orgee

why

>AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

>CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

What fart noises?

You're a pleb if you don't think Noisy Eater is a banger my man

>"Hey user, what do you think of this new indie rock album?"
Hm yes m'good gentlesir. Quite an achievement, the melodies and harmonies evoke the downtrodden emotions of the summer of 69 and yet manage to be fresh and original. The rhythms and song structures are atypical evoking... etc... etc"

>"Interesting observations user, and how do you feel about this new rap album?"
STRAIGHT FIYA BANGER BARS BARS SENPAI WE OUT HERE NIGGA SHOULDN'TA SLEPT ON HOLDIN IT DOWN IT KNOCKS DOPE DOPE NIGGA STAY UP ONIT RAW G SHIT FIYA BAE BANGER

>when the audio fucks up on Sun & Ice
I don't understand why he didn't retake it. That KRZSCHZ sound totally kills the vibe of the entire album.

what is this

its a fun song but like all the other guest vocals its just distracting and makes the album less cohesive

>Ring a Bell

Nice autism, buddy.

Any sex skit on a rap album is always a low point but this one actually upsets me

>end of second track
>eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I immediately stopped the album to make sure nothing was wrong with my computer, then listened to it on youtube to make sure nothing was wrong with the files

there are a few parts in this album where random phone calls and radio tidbits are edited into the end of songs with no context and makes it awkward. other than that the songs are pretty cash.

The entirety of Jimmy Joe Roche

youtube.com/watch?v=ddgAnzKdB4Y

7:30

>the fart synth on we're both alone

holy shit dude

Fuck off fantano

*PLOP*

>The Baby Song
Ruins an otherwise amazing album

This makes me feel bad for the memers and the plebs and I don't know why