itunes.apple.com/us/album/partynextdoor-3-p3/id1136197106

what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2zba4H_HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WsdmtOYtxNk
youtube.com/watch?v=4ssNHiCNnS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this first track is way long, but at least it's interesting

I just went next door and there's nothing.

its surprisingly shit considering the last two projects were at least listenable

Basically this
Whole album sounds like slowed down Controlla from Views

Not Nice is a rip off of One Dance

Probably the other way around

if somebody from canada is gonna shamelessly rip off dancehall i'd rather it be this guy than some soft jew

>he actually linked apple and Spotify

Jesus Christ. Reddit needs to leave.

Drake rips off a lot of PND stuff before he has a chance to release it

Is it anything like Colors? I really liked that EP.

How is it? I like PND but I think Bryson has way more skill

album of the year easily
that intro is probably the best intro in the past 5 years

trash

are you actually retarded?
PND can produce, write and sing amazing songs like wednesday night interlude, west district, Thirtsy, Welcome to the party.

and all tiller can do is sing? what? tiller is basically a flea market pnd from the pnd2 era. Atleast PND is moving forward and creatings new sounds

>Bryson has more skill
Jesus christ, none of them can actually sing. PND has coproduced and written songs for rihanna and others

BRAVO UPLOADER

i think saying none of them can sing is a bit retarded. they can all obviously sing.

Party is really not a great singer at all. Neither is Tiller.

>he hasn't heard of the OVO sweatshop

Party was probably the guy who came up with One Dance.

not great, but not bad.
desu with party i just dont he wants to use his ability to sing as much.

I don't care about production I meant lyrics wise Bryson has better flow and rhymes listen to that song with future

tiller has the most basic flow and rhythm ever.

Well we all have opinions but other than pnd who do you like? Just looking for something similar not trying to judge you're taste

desu i kinda listen to pnd 70% of the time.
other than that i like listening to amir obe (check him out if you havent), 21 savage and a bunch of other stuff i expect people to call me a nigger to listening to.

but considering you like tiller a lot you might like TYuS, hes literally a pnd clone but hes closer to tiller if you ask me. City of the rose is a song you should check out

21 savage is literally for down syndromes but I'll check out the rest thanks

He can't hit any notes on this record.

As for Tiller, he just talks and elongates his syllables, just listen to him live, not a good singer at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ha2zba4H_HQ

yeah i guess tiller kinda just talks on records and his engineers do magic.

but pnd live he can clearly sing

None of these new R&B artists are actually good singers.

PND can't sing. Tiller can't sing. Jeremih used to be able to sing but nowadays he just kinda melodically raps on all his tracks. The Weeknd has a really annoying voice.

Aren't that many great vocalists out there. Miguel's good. dvsn's good but his music is boring. Gallant is good. Trevor Jackson is good and has a ton of potential but his fanbase is mostly made up of teenage girls so he has to appeal to them and that's really holding him back.

thoughts on roy woods?

I liked his new album but I feel like his actual voice isn't that great, it's just cool sounding.

I also liked his new album. and yeh I agree he sounds cool. Very similar to michael jackson in some of his deliveries

>The Weeknd has a really annoying voice.
JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=WsdmtOYtxNk

Do...you not hear the autotune..?
Are you deaf?

Listen to Bryson's songs he just lengthens a word or something doesn't hit any highs any lows

The Trilogy is god tier I agree but his voice is really nothing special anymore.

It just sounds too generic and basic.

Trevor Jackson has a dope voice, got a really old school soulful rnb sound. You're right though, 90% of his music is way too generic.
I like this song of his desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ssNHiCNnS0

there's not as much auto tune on p3, so when he does go for the higher notes it sounds great

I disagree I hear quite a bit of autotune, but it's more subtle. still there though