Message to Yanks: regardless of who wins the election, know this. You are not welcome to Canada...

Message to Yanks: regardless of who wins the election, know this. You are not welcome to Canada. Stay in your own country.

Nobody cares what you have to say

I care what you have to say

but
I care what you have to say

Fuck you I'm coming anyway

the leaf everyone

Canada. kek

Did you hear something ?

Nobody cared about what you had to say until you put on the leaf.

UNA

JODIDA

HOJA

This. If Trump wins first thing I'm going to do is post on facebook and tell americans to fuck off we are full

>canucks trying to be threatening

I hope Trump wins and your country will be flooded with SJW scum.

You don't need Trump to win for that.

But if trump wins tons of them will flee to Canada. Canada might be the first country that become one big cuck.

I would sooner kill myself than go to leafland or britain.

Australia seems ok but the climate is the exact opposite of what i'd like and it's too close to India for comfort. There's nowhere I'd ever be welcome or want to be welcome in a world that allows Islam to exist.

I'd sooner kill myself than have you come to Britain too.

you are cute when you get angry, leafy

It's already flooded

I meant flooded with SJW scum from the USA.

After Hillary wins we'll give the Trump extremists and the FBI traitors two choices:

Go to prison or go to Canada.

Please do anyway

Thanks for Correcting The Record, friend!

What do you mean we're too close to India. We're super faraway.

If Trump wins I'm moving to Canada

If Trump wins I'm retiring early and moving to Ecuador on $2K / month. I'll find a way to make it work.

If trump wins I will build underground asylum, buy a lot of food, generators, water... stop, wait..

L E A F

I hate people here who say that shit. They're obviously just saying it for attention but it's still irritating as duck especially when a Republican says it

>If hillary wins I'm moving to canada
>reee why are Mexicans coming why cant they stay and fix their country

It's run by one

>Canadian friend keeps saying I should move to Canada
??????????????
Explain that, leaftard!

Fight me

Don't laugh now. Our Muslim brothers will destroy you.

I got a DUI so I don't think I'm allowed in there for the next 10 years or so anyway

it's a real shame, missing out on a more liberal, colder and shittier version of my state

please stop embarrassing us further

Also our Chinese scientists are the smartest in the world, stupid Americans stand no chance against a diverse and multicultural country.

What are you going to do about it, leaf? Burn dowm the White House again?

Why would anyone want to go to your liberal shithole?

Don't flatter yourself CUNT

Honestly I think I'd rather just take my chances here anyway.

Is it just people who want Hillary or democrats who say they will move to Canada/Europe/Australia if trump wins or do the trump supporters say the same thing if Hillary wins?

Both. Whenever someone doesn't like a candidate they always say they're going to move to Canada. Except for Mexicans who say they're going to move to Mexico, and people from countries that don't border us who say they're going to move back to wherever they came from.

Because it's objectively better and very nearby some of the most populous parts of the USA.

I'll pray that Trump will win. He got his flaws but at least he's a better choice rather than that Hillary. Before I knew it, Hillary is such a bitch. She should apologised to fuck up things with MENA and the European guys.

I agree malaybro