How does an individual escape poverty in America?

How does an individual escape poverty in America?

How the fuck do you do it?
How do you get a good job, and survive financial train-wrecks, when you have no support system and nobody to rely on?

You work

Just work harder and you will become a millionaire

Work faggot, I grew up in a poor immigrant family, now I make bank. Dead ass

Bootstraps

Seriously, if you handicap yourself as much as you have said, then it's going to be a huge uphill fight. I guess I could say it's about remedying those deficiencies. Build a support system. Get to know people. Create a network.

My wife was raised by a single mother in the midwest who worked 2 jobs for half of her upbringing. Her mother was always a secretary. assistant, or waitress. Her brother dropped out of high school and joined the Army. She had great grades and got a scholarship to a state university.

She now has an MBA and another advanced degree. She makes about $200K / yr. Her brother got his GED in the Army after serving in the middle east. He left as a warrant officer, went to college for a few years, worked his way through the system and is now a project manager at HP.

The harder you work, the luckier you get.

It's not just a cliche.

No, but if you work harder you can have a decent life, especially if you live in a first world country

hit the gym

By not being a retard NEET like you

Doesn't even sound too destitute.

>a poor immigrant family

Always laugh at this.

It's not to be honest.

Why

Probably because he thinks we had to be rich to move here. We moved here because my dad's friend sponsored us.

>being a welfare nigger before you even came here

What do you mean? We never took welfare or any social assistance

Americans keep mentioning bootstraps when discussing their stratifying social classes and growing inequality.

I guess they're very profitable and you need to start manufacturing them? I'm a bit hazy on the details.

You do well in school, get scholorship, you get a Pell Grant, go to school for a well paying secure job.

That's it.

>poverty
>US of A
You get welfare.

And internet, SNAP, free health care, house, and tutoring.

That's still support.

Just messing with you F am

True, but it's not like free food or money

Literally this. I've read stories about niggers living on welfare and buying flatscreens and that's considered poverty. Amerifats need a reality check.

Europeans keep lauding the successes of their entirely homogenous countries. I wonder how we can homogenize our country so that we don't have such disgusting inequality levels

Those people do live in poverty, they literally starve themselves and sell their government aid money meant for food on expensive things to look cool. They have terrible meager diets but they don't even care because they're all inebriated or drugged up.

simple: everybody fuck everybody 'till y'all one same color

Then we'll be a leftist brown third world shithole like you

The food they do eat is garbage too, that's why they're so obese despite being poor.

We really need to sterilize these people, for their own sake.

that's unethical

It's effective

Escape. Travel until you find some people who hate this cycle of anxiety and death as much as you do and help each other survive without the system. Make your own way, don't be held down by our fake conceptions of success and failure.

So is abortion but we allow it anyway because the alternative is much worse

baby's cant make decisions

No but people can. These people have made shitty decisions

Can't take away people's right to make bad decisions.

Yes you can, it's called prison.

They can still make bad decisions. We just won't have to suffer the consequences

most shitty decisions aren't crimes

True, which is why we aren't simply imprisoning, rather we're doing something that'll make it less likely they have children who later become imprisoned.

sounds pretty good as long as its voluntary

>No, but if you work harder you can have a decent life, especially if you live in a first world country

I love this meme.

so the only person in the story who was poor across much of their adulthood ultimately stayed that way

Even a janitorial position can be enough to get you out of it.

Live total bare bones on that, save up, then get an associates and be some kind of hospital tech or something of that nature.

Have to do it now or later, so do it now.