Do you like Dominican girls?

Do you like Dominican girls?

I do now

imagine that big brown ass riding your white dick

No but I do like her. Most girls from there don't look like that. That said I would Olympic face dive into that ass like a man swarming with fire bees into water.

fuck no, like dominican boys

i am greek

Greek people are white

are you a girl or just gay?

I hope it's a guy.

I've seen tons of hot Dominican chicks, every day here in New York I fall in love

hmm I think Latino guys fucking white girls can be pretty hot

wait I forgot it was a Colombian poster

>Living in Jew York
You do realize that, that place is regarded as having the most beautiful women in the world anyway. If there was ever a good looking abo it would be there.

>mfw gf has a flat arse

If he living in the Dominican R it's most likely a black guy.

New York City is awesome, aside from a few things including super high rents.

Yes we're blessed with a lot of hot chicks, but I don't see why their home countries would be much different.

>having a GF
OUT

ehh most Dominicans I see aren't black looking enough to be considered black. Like the chick in the OP for instance, she doesn't look black at all even though she has partial black ancestry for sure.

no, too much black blood in them

Because New York has a lot of modeling agencies,etc that attracts hot women. Also it's known as being very rich so that of course attracts gold diggers.

is it common for New Zealish chicks to have big butts?

ive rejected 2 girls for not having ass 2bh

Mexico gets it. Only get enough for the big butts and thats it, the rest should be latin/Iberian and native.

t. el mexicANO

I'm not even talking about model chicks, they bore me usually. I'm talking about regular ass chicks, some of them are pretty poor and live in the hood.

what's the smallest amount of ass you'll allow? For me it has to be at least smedium. There's an Asian chick I work with who's relatively cute but she has no ass whatsoever, it actually looks like her pants are empty in the ass region.

4% blackness is not going to give you a fat ass. Most Mexican girls actually don't have big asses, but a caramel colored Mexican butt is hot by default.

Average white girls with average butt just like any other. There are some fantastic butts here though as there are quite a few fit hiking/outdoors girls, but they're a minority.

I live in Auckland, so my gf and most girls around me are Asian. Hence they're nice and slim but none of them do weights so they have no arse. I've got her to start doing squats so its a work in progress.

Bone structure is down to genetics, like hips, but arse really is down to what you eat and what exercise you do (or don't). I've seen plenty of Korean girls with bubble butts because they weight training as well as their running, but 90% of them just run.

bro I see Puerto Rican and Dominican chicks that I'm guessing are like 20-25% black or so and they're fucking gorgeous. This one chick I work with is so hot that my anus twitches when she walks by me.

Ass is partly genetic IMO, a chick with absolutely no ass is not going to get a nice ass just from doing squats. Ass is ideal with a nice fat too muscle ratio. Muscle for the shapeliness and fat for the squish factor.

You just explained why it is not genetic. Arse is made up of 2 things, muscle and fat. Fat comes from food and muscle comes from exercise. Genetics defines shape to an extent, but any girl from anywhere can get a big arse.

Well some chicks don't work out at all and have beautiful asses while some chicks are gym rats and don't have much ass. So I think genetics is part of it for sure.

You really won't find many good arses without exercise. The "beautiful" arses you are describing are 90% of the time just girls that have a bit too much fat but know how to wear the right clothing.

Besides, I'm not saying genetics aren't a factor that makes it easier/harder, just that there is no barrier. Anyone can.

das rite give me that white booty i want some light brown kids with blue eyes

I beg to differ on the first part. A complete couch potato chick probably won't have a nice ass but there are definitely girls who don't go to the gym but have nice asses.

And yeah there's no barrier I guess but it's unlikely most of those chicks with no ass will get big fat asses at any point.

I guess we have different standards of what makes a good arse. Yeah that is true, most won't even when they can. Even if they knew how, most women don't have the dedication for it.

I'll give you a white girl in exchange for a mestiza Colombian girl

They make great whores

I've seen plenty of girls with a big nice ass and that don't work out nor are overweight
I also have a nice ass and i don't do nothing but sit on the computer all day and walk when i go out

battle of the Dominicans

are you a grill?

Sadly, no

is your mom a milf?

A little bit

I'm up for some interracial loving.

no, the average Dominican girl is fat, ugly, or both.

I dun piek mulattas quadroon octoroons or any negroid spawn.

>not that colombian

good one Big Zero

Blk goes with blk wht with wht

Come to the UK all our slags loves Latino and Latin men.

no soy cristian, cosmo

Anglo goes with anglo
My ppl goea with tgeir ppl.

This is harmony.

They are our prostitutes.

You must not have ever walked around Washington Heights

Really? Are there even enough Latin American people in England for them to have an opinion on Latino men?

There are like 15k colombians and 120k brazilians there

Thats a pretty small percent of their population

You think that because you're comparing it with the US who has extremely big inmigration numbers and a higher population, 130k in a population of 65mill is enough to be significant, and more when they are concentrated in big cities

>Greek people are white

Even Stormfront considers Greeks white, you're trying way too hard

I want to make cute mocha colored children with this woman.

would they consider this man white?
Keep in mind he's from Afghanistan

Well at least I like Winifer Fernandez

They consider everyone of wholly European, non-Jewish ancestry to be white. So they would say he's not white or from some lost white tribe lol.

Joaquin!

Would you let her sit on your face?

It's called 69 user

Do you like 2m italian girls?

I think the list of things I wouldn't do to that ass and pretty face is shorter

Do Italian girls have smelly feet?

I don't know, come to Italy and check by yourself

>5cm taller than me

Of course.

you're a big guy

no me

For you

Was posting pepe part of your plan?

waht is peppe

t. Quetalcoatl

>I'm not even talking about model chicks, they bore me usually. I'm talking about regular ass chicks, some of them are pretty poor and live in the hood.

Because they have the nutrition and aces to services most people don't get in poor countries.

I don't remember the finnish name of this meme

Finding PR/DR women who look like this is tricky in NYC. Most seem semi-ghetto and with black DNA.

Have you seen African women and men with Steatopygia. The ones where all their body fat goes straight to ass?

It's possible.

You only get the nigger ones though.

>Search Steatopygia on google
holy god

You have these in Colombia.

This is the typical NYC Dominican.

Well for starter he looks whiter than this brittish actor.

Posts nigger kek

That one is a niger.

The number of truly attractive NZ girls I've seen can be counted with my fingers.

No, these are niggers.

Culo

I don't live on the east coast so I have no goddamn idea.

There was an anthropological study made over a century ago that studied a particular African tribe. They actually had a culture where the men would overfeed their women daily because having an enormously fat wife was considered a sign of status and power. That particular genetic trait, no doubt had something to do with it.

Sheep don't count.

Who /hightest/ here?

wat do u men

Post moar please

Puerto Rican girls > Dominican girls

Have some friendo.

Are you a boriboo?