twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek are you serious

Brazil

Maybe add Argentina and venezuela and they have a chance

the entire world

>and they
who?

Alianza del pacifico

ps: anyone else noticed Venezuela stole British Guyana? incoming butthurt anglos in 5... 4... 3...

they're already in MERCASUR, unfortunately
the wildcard is Bolivia actually

>your country has only fought against bigger guys
It's time for a Mexico-Some latin american shithole war tbqh

>implying you stand a chance against the Big Brazilian Cock
only white guys can win against them
t. white guy that won against them

> Mexico is 0.6286

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-south-america.asp

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-north-america.asp

Why isn't bolivia involved? They'd finally have a chance to use their navy

>Guatemala is listed as south american in an american site
>American education

The world

Let's talk next year when President Trump blocks money transfers to Mexico

Brazil could take on all of South America.

The white Southern Brazilians would win. The Indians of the Pacific would just worship the white man.

The Brazilians were too scared to help Argentina against the UK. They knew they would humiliate themselves on the world stage, so they just stood around like third world monkeys.

Why the fuck would we participate in a petty war over a pointless island?
It's Argentina's problem.

Its just a matter of who goes bankrupt first
Mercosur has the lead on that

knows dad

why the fuck would Brazil help Argentina?

if the answer is "because latinos are brothers and have to help each other",
then he's a chicano

>it is an american thinking the world thinks like the USA episode

we gave them guns tho, just not officially

>Venezuela stole British Guyana
Stole? You mean reclaimed

vos no ibas a votar por Trump? dejá de joder con comunistadas entonces pa

chile-peru>argentina-uruguay-paraguay
brazil>mexico
colombia>venezuela

why they self hate Dario? I would fight to the death for any English speaking country.

If China tries to invade Australia I will go fight with them.

Have some pride in your shit hole countries!

now this is very epic

Fucking Chile the traitor country.

pero mira como esta ese gdp y inflacion papu
Conosur by 2020

Alianza del Pacifico, USA wouldn't let down his puppets

>Peru is 0,0001 better than us
kill me

GFP is a meme list
Does not take into account many things that in an actual war will matter

KEK

Hearing our national anthem after Brazil annexes all these shitholes would be glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=X2pyCuz_ER4

>"look how we're economically superior!"
>"GFP is a meme list, don't pay attention to it"
make up your mind already

Economic stability and potential does matter in a war, GFP only takes into account raw numbers, they mean nothing if a nation relies on its ammo supply arriving by ports than can be blocked, Chile has a small but modern army, Colombia and Mexico have battle experienced armies due to internal conflicts, Brazil can produce its own aircrafts
Quit beeing so dumb

Venezuela is literally a hell hole

As things stand today, the Chilean air force can neutralize Venezuelan aviation, leaving Peruvians migs and Sukhois to deal with the Brazilian air force supported by Colombian assets. Mexico and Colombia together have sufficient blackhawks to ensure success of ground operations with air superiority being resolved as an issue, the Mexican air force and Pacific fleet would meanwhile transport enough personne and light armoured vehiclesl to Chile than together with their ground army Argentina would be easily overwhelmed, meanwhie Colombia and Peru take Venezuela, Brazil cannot easily defend both fronts while still mantaining enough personel to protect from the joint navies from the three South American countries plus the Mexican gulf fleet meaning it comes down to a blockade of Brazil which would be fighting alone, I assume Uruguay falls without the need for any bloodshed and the special forces of the pacific countries running saboptage operations while meanwhile the Mexican industry ramps up production of military equipment and suplies all other countries, Brazil would be forced into a war of attrition with ots resources scattered along too large a territory.

Now we are talking a ridiculously implausible scenario ofc, Mexico is strictly pacifist and does not meddle in South American conflicts, with North america being de facto protected by the US ot would be imposible to drag us into a war, likewise there's no reason for South Americans to fight each other along those lines and in such a scale, but to say Brazil/Mercosur would have victory assured in the scenario is disingenous, tbqh I'd give it a 50/50 on who wins, depending heavily on how the war is conducted by both sides.

CHILE
H
I
L
E

Chile seems to have a modern and competent armed force. They should be underestimated

>giving Corrientes to Brazil
what a waste
who did this map

mercosur because demographic

FIXED.

Brazil has like 5 trillion people, they would win by default

Should not*

el enfermo de las pistolitas, seniores.

go away chileboo

Mexico has a better anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8T9g7memUk

Also
>implying Brazil is anything but a shithole

Found the chicano

>Chicano meme

I was born in Mexico.

its the same trash pochos and chicanos

The only difference between you and I is the fact that I live in the US. I would have no trouble living in Mexico, I visit every year.

>the difference between a chicano and a mexican is that the chicano lives in the US
no shit

Yeah yeah yeah that's what they all say

Not to mention any such war would be solely decided by which side the USA decides to support.

The term Chicano was originally used for Mexicans born in the US, with little connection to Mexico. That's not me.

It's not that hard to believe. Mexico borders the US.

the term is used to describe people that betrayed their homeland and left as economic migrants. It doesn't matter what term you use, ''pochos''', chicanos, rapefugees, they're all the same trash

>It's always the colomonkey talking shit about mejico

My parents didn't choose to leave because they were struggling in Mexico. Most of my family is still there doing well, they just believed they could accomplish more here. There's no betrayal.

At the moment, it sounds like you're projecting hard.

Kind of like all your ancestors, right?

Urugay is a country founded by a bunch of Spanish and Italian traitors who were eating shit in Europe and instead of fighting back home they went away and created you.

That's obviously your theory, how does it feel to be the offspring of pussies?

The jews, who else?

>talk shit about mejico
>an american flag jumps to its defense
Always

Heh...thanks for the laughs, chicano imbecile.

colombia + chile alone would rape the mercosur and if you add mexico then is an overkill

>make fun of Colombia
>everyone agrees and laughs

topkek

Well I don't agree. What now, CHI?

The US can't afford to lose mexico to a bunch of monkeys.

>comparing new world conquering to a bunch of chicanos looking for money
lee mao

The difference is that he's not defending his' ancestors country. You are looking at an integrated person. Way ahead of a fucking ch*cano

Wow, I really wonder which side the US would back

if anyone carries this battle, it's fucking Venezuela as ridiculous as it may sound

they have 30 Sukhoi SU-30 and 20 F-16

they'd establish an air superiority zone everywher and bomb everyone to oblivion

the only decent air force in the whole continent

Look at Argentina's wife son. You can't defend the fallacies of your own argument so you rebuke it with a simple

>comparing z with z be dumb because I iz z
>dude weed lmao
It is a fact, your ancestors were a bunch of treasonous faggots led by freemasons who betrayed the crown and created an independent """""country""""". But it wasn't just the beginning of your history that was filled with "treason" during the the 19th and 20th century you and your shithole republic to the south west kept getting starving rats who came through ships from Europe and that's the make up of your population.

I literally don't hold any of the opinions expressed above but if that's how you're quickly going to judge then you should receive the same judgment and without a doubt your country is filled with descendants of traitors and starving faggots who escaped Europe.

I thought you were cool but you're just a faggot who chooses nationalism over human dignity. And it's rather funny because """"""your country"""" is literally a fucking leftist dude weed lmao meme.

>more like they were fleeing from starvation and war in Europe and successfully developed a paradise until Monroe Doctrine kicked in

ftfy

>blah blah blah italians and spaniards betrayed the crown
let's pretend that's right and a fair comparison, but when they betrayed their homelands, at the moment they abandoned them, they weren't waving italian/spanish flags, they just wanted to work for their own benefit and for the benefit of their current land
you migrated to the US illegally probably, and still have the courage of being a 'ayy la raza lmao' cunt. Basically what said.
Assimilate or leave, retard. Chicanos are that hated by everyone because they betrayed their homeland and have the audacity to wave the mexican/[whichever shitty country they came from] flag and express hate over the US flag

Oh look a bunch of insults trying to degrade me and hence my opinion based on racial biases.
>I'm a true Uruguayan yet I want to make someone's point invalid by pointing out that I'm a white european who hasn't mixed and remains pure, but he is an filthy Amerindian who's so poor that had to cross the border and hence he isn't worthy.

First of all I did not migrate here illegally, you have no idea who I am so don't jump into conclusions. I literally have never said a single sentence about la raza so don't put words into my keyword because I haven't written them.

I've already assimilated, I can operate quite well as a local here and barely get asked whether my accent is from LA. The few friends that I have are white and they happen to value me for who I am. I don't wave any flags and my posts tend to be pro-American for the most part because I believe this is the best country that the earth has seen and the fact that it is crumbling into collapse saddens me, and despite all the bad shit America has done I prefer to see the glass half full than half empty. I have no idea why is it that you think that anyone with the American flag who speaks Spanish dresses up and acts like cypress hill characters. Are you stupid enough to think Sup Forums memes represent real life?

It sickens me that people can't digest the possibility that people aren't memes. I choose to be an independent thinker, don't put everyone in the same category. Not all blacks are criminals nor all Jews bad. People are people and many of those Amerindian you despise so much had only the choice of enormous misery for the rest of their life's or crossing a border to cut grass and feed their kids. Should they have stopped because some Uruguayan faggot thinks that's treason?

>never said a word about race yet this injun treats me like a racist
is this what being white feels like?
'la raza' in my statement meant the chicanos that find mexican culture more relatable than american culture and are patriotic about mexico (aka waving mexican flags, etc)

This. Brazil alone could take on every Spanish speaking country.

Lusos have a type advantage against Sp*cs. It's just basic science.