Stop fucking following everything that Sup Forums says...

stop fucking following everything that Sup Forums says. Start being an independent person and formulate your own music taste. If you like pop, that's cool. If you like reggae, that's cool. If you like EDM, that's cool. If you have differing opinions from what Sup Forums says, that's cool.
All I'm saying is that Sup Forums has become super toxic to anything that is not Sup Forumscore. Often times albums are shit on SOLELY because Sup Forumstants have it implanted so far into their head that the album is bad, that they don't even give it a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qbzvNoaVEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so inspiratonial...

so inspiratonial...

Tl;dr

Hey Sup Forums is this thread any good? Should i read it? Where should I start?

so inspiratonial....

so inspiratonial...

that birde is angry

so inspiratonial...

this entire fucking website is toxic let's be real

so inspiratonial...

tune into our drum and bass stream www (d0t) twitch (d0t) tv (sl@sh) theasylumlive
you fucking sheep baa

Thanks for the information Reddit, now fuck off.

>liking music because you like it
Fucking pleb

>If you like EDM, that's cool.
(not true by the way)

Why not? It's objectively no worse than the pop punk, indie rock and memerap constantly posted here.

Does all music really have the same value?

What a brave internet post.

Project some more retard not eveyone here is as dumb as you

My favorite band is brokeNYCDE ama

Yes.

Just because white guilt in America makes memerap acceptable doesn't make the music objectively better than any other popular music, for example.

so if i bang my guitar with my teeth while screaming social problems, while recording it all of course, I will have material of the same quality as your fav music?
If your answer is yes you have shit taste and need to stop being so conformist about moralism in aesthetics

I did and I discovered the Plasmatics:
youtube.com/watch?v=8qbzvNoaVEs

>so if i bang my guitar with my teeth while screaming social problems, while recording it all of course
You just described no wave