Tell me about St Vincent

Tell me about St Vincent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nv-obP5i5Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does she wear the white hair?

She's awesome and everyone on Sup Forums lovers her. Should we have a daily StV general guys?

>meme hair
>dorito head
>shitty tunes
>eats pussy and ass
>bitch looks like the bride of frankenstein

This meme again

i know shes lesbian, but how do we know she eats ass?

Woah

New song is great.

youtu.be/nv-obP5i5Pk

Is TJ Hastie the Ricardo if so then we need to help the dude out

Made a mistake
>the next Ricardo

She has some pretty good music, it's not awe-inspiring but distinguishable enough.

She's quite the qt pie to most dudes here.

She's the victim of a large multitude of hate threads spearheaded by one dude who just can't stop with the same old tired memes making fun of her and trying dismiss her as an artist and as a person.

We're all just waiting patiently for newest album.

She peaked with marry me

i love st. annie!

For you

someone post that one pic where her head is a dorito

...?
so p much any pic of her

>Samefag.

>prosthetics
This explains their weird faces

She's so postmodern and contemporary. So artsyyyyy.

I dunt like

Her early stuff was best, and collaborating with David Byrne was bad for her. I love David Byrne, but I don't think Clarke took the right stuff away from their having worked together.

I want to kiss her.

Sorry m8

Nice try, but I didn't write either of those posts.

I actually feel the opposite. When Strange Mercy first came out, I thought she was trying too hard and the whole album was unnecessarily awkward. Eventually I fell in love with it and then is became hard to go back to listening to Actor. Two years later when, St. Vincent came out, I again thought it was stilted and lacking emotion. But just like before still fell it love with it a couple months later and couldn't go back to her older albums.
It's actually a little odd that once the new album "clicks" for me her older stuff is little boring.

She's a lesbian user

That awkward moment when you were living under a rock for years in terms of music so you didn't get into Annie's music until after her self-titled and think they all something unique to offer. However, I couldn't never get into Marry Me, I don't know, it just never clicked for me. A little amateurish for me