>Germans kill America
>Germans kill European domination
>Germans are now killing themselves
About time

>germans will be extinct by your grandchildren's lifetime

It is a very satisfying feeling indeed.

>Germans kill America
?

If you aren't from the British isles, you shouldn't be in the US. Germans corrupted that nation. The founders were revolted by Germans. If you yourself are German how does it feel to be the poison that has been slowly killing your country?

Who will die faster, Germans, or everyone else in Europe?
When the last German person dies, we might finally be able to achieve peace.

im actually german and jewish. as far as i know im responsible for all horrible things in the world

What about the Injuns?

Who? Never heard of them

These guys

Brits are already just pakis living in british isles. As far as i care you died faster than germans, lul.

>>Germans kill Rome
Germanics did, not Germans. It was a good thing btw.

t. Fat anglo man

You know its true Hans. You're a vile race, a disgusting race and people are starting to realise that, even yourselves.

Why did you let so many Germans into the 13 Colonies?

The only vile race are you fucking anglos. If it wouldn't be for us you bloodthirsty bastards would've destroyed the entire world by invading it. Fuck the eternal warmongering anglo

Hmmm, let's see what we have accomplished by invading the world. Oh yes, 1st world white nations. Truly, this would make the German upset. After all, he himself hates the white race.

>northern mexico
>chinknada
>chinkstralia
>white

Hahaha you are quite delusional aren't you? I bet you're a mad pro-brexit supporter who got upset because his shitty country can't do what it wants for once

>1st world white nations
>White

":D" Anglos never fail to amuse me.

>northern mexico
the fuck you talking about

United States of burgeristan.

WE

Us. He's referring to the United States as Northern Mexico.

>Watch as the Germanic swine gets upset
I know, you don't like it when you're being exposed for the treacherous self hating savage that you are but it must be done. You are the White races greatest enemy, you always have been. You've killed million upon millions of white Europeans in wars that you've started. You shouldn't even have a country after the shit you pulled you kraut fuck

hmm correct me if I'm wrong, but Finn- "5% east asian admixture" -gols aren't really in any position to decide who is white

In the US, both the corrupted elites and white trash are predominantly of British heritage. German-Americans tend to be solid middle class, aka the backbone of the country.

Source?

Germans were created for destruction and for liberation.

>Finns
>Germanic
Nigel pls

You mean the second whitest country on earth isn't in any position to decide who is white?

Nah, the "white trash" are mostly of Irish heritage. The British are mostly Mormons and New Englanders

Why didn't you kill them all? Fucking hell.
>Finland
>white
Gud1

You are just mad you are inferior Anglocuck. My name is Felgemacher and I will be producing many many children.

A Life is a vile by nature.

There's almost no pure anglos left. They've all intermarried with other mongrels.

t. half anglo, half balt

If we're asian I guess you were all ahmeds before the pakis ever showed up

>WHY DON'T WOMEN HANG OUT WITH US??? :(

British are upper middle class. Germans are working class. And this coming from a German American.

Americans and Great Britain won't let us, liberate the other half, and Japan.

They don't hang out with you faggot. Women just love cock and they always give up the pussy on the first date for me. You are a faggot nice guy.

There actually may be some pure anglos left in the US, either super rich east coast aristocrats who hang out on Martha's Vineyard, some cults in the southwest, or some hillbillies (not rednecks, like actual Texas Chainsaw Massacre hillbillies) in the Appalachias and South

He was referring to the British Isles. "White trash" in the South/East are Irish-Scottish-Ulster-Northern English

hmm at least the non-Anglo blood you have is superior white baltic blood. I am jealous

We are asian, just accept it.

How so? None of the countries my bro listed are white. And that meme is just as old and useless as your country.

Maybe you're right. It's just not in my nature I guess. Oh well

As an American GermJew myself I can relate.
But the most predominantly German parts of the country tend to be some of the best parts.

that's why you have small dicks

>wanting other people to accept your fantasies

They don't hang with me because i already have one.

men with girlfriends have lower testosterone.

But you are a Germ Nigel
I've always been more of a fan of the theory that all the good Germans came to the US, leaving Germany the trash.

Just a bit of a joke m8s, no need to get insecure about it :^)

Also sorry but we are white

I'm fine with that. Atleast i'm not rotting in my moms basement collecting zits on my face.

europe belongs to germoney

Your ancestors were criminal scum unfit for actual society, kek.

I get more attractive progressively because I work out and eat right and my room is upstairs.

You realise that this was an easy way for us to get more land, right? The criminal scum you're talking about only committed petty crimes.

Germany is a dead, after committing a suicide.

This is true. America's decadent elite is a combination of Jews and old money Anglos. The honest, hardworking middle class of America that populates the Midwest is German.

Only 4 million Australians have "some" convict ancestry, which could mean in many cases literally 1 convict ancestor out of hundreds. Also see , they were hardly unfit for "actual society".

Anyway, I myself am descended entirely from free settlers than came after the convict period.

if germany is dead but is the only country keeping europe relevant, then the rest of europe must be pretty fucking useless

not him but pretty much any criminal whose crime didn't warrant a death sentence was potentially transported.