He still pirates music

>He still pirates music

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>he dies in the process

>he has no style

apple music maserrace

XE

When someone tells me they use a streaming service as their primary means of listening to music I instantly lose respect for them.

>he uses Sup Forums and thinks he can judge anything

Why? give me a non-pretensious answer

Autism

why?

Sorry I'm fucking broke and don't have terabytes of storage space

you cant afford a hard drive????????????

So instead of buying a hard drive/micro usb/ a fucking usb stick (that you only have to buy ONCE), you choose to constantly pay streaming services?
???

> college student
> only has laptop because convenience
I'm not about to carry around an external so I can listen to the same music in better quality through shit tier headphones

It's like going to a glory hole and saying you had intimate sex with a woman.

spotify crashes my phone half the time and the Artist I'm currently listen too release their best shit on spotify/soundcloud

it's okay when I wanna listen to R.E.M. or alice in chains without having too sync it too my phone.

a 64gb SD card is like $25 at walmart

>krlledruhmrahlharrrrdshit

>fkisedfkerdontstarrtshit
>EEAAAGGHH

>he doesn't use soulseek

>paying for Spotify
Getting music is easier than you think

Exactly, so why aren't you pirating it.

who here /applemusicmasterrace/

A lot of stuff I choose to listen to isn't on Spotify. More is than isn't, but it's still an inconvenience.

Also the odd album I pay for a year is probably still funding the artists more than all my combined Spotify streams are.

Is there any weird privacy issues with spotify? Should I use a dummy email account for a login or what?

Never used it but it might be good for listening to music while in my office.

apple music fag here. It's super convenient and correlates well with my library since i have an iphone of course. Also, I love the color scheming a background takes from the album's color scheme. Also they're suggestions are pretty good.

Dumbass

Is Spotify the best solution for phones? Obviously it's a waste for pc since you can pirate music or rip cds.

Google Play Music.

>It's like going to a glory hole and saying you had intimate sex with a woman.

i love the suggestions as well. i just hate how long it takes for albums to sync from itunes on my computer onto my phone.

i don't have much choice faggot

>paying for shit

>tfw still using a 5th gen pod classic

Idgaf, 120 gigs, sturdy, and decent battery life. I'm keeping this bitch until it rots away.

>he has no grace

same here actually. torrent all my music and my 64gb nexus 6p has more than enough storage for as many 320kb albums I want.

poor fags jelly about not having the room lol

>his coconut gun
>fires in spurts

>if he shoots ya
>it's firing in spurts