Who's ready for ol Justin to drop album of the year?

Who's ready for ol Justin to drop album of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ISCEilPMNak&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

calling it now

9.3/10

You mean another shitty indie p4k album Sup Forums hypes for a week then realizes its below avg shit

yep I'm rdy

Somebody screencap this

got ur back bro

Literally cancer

what is this tracklist is this vaporwave

22, A Millon:

01 22(OVER S∞∞N)
02 10 d E A T h b R E a s T ⊠ ⊠
03 715 - CRΣΣKS
04 33 “GOD”
05 29 #Strafford APTS
06 666 ʇ
07 21 MN WATER
08 8(circle)
09 ____45____
10 00000 Million

oh goodie, some more coffee shop indie folk to be enjoyed exclusively by college age tumblr-dwelling females and gay dudes who ear thick-rimmed glasses.

damn ur fuckin kewl

what the fuck is this garbage album cover and song titles

is this gonna be some bandcamp witch house shit like seriously

why would vernon even release this under the bon iver name

youtube.com/watch?v=ISCEilPMNak&feature=youtu.be

IT'S HAPPENING

AOTY easy, the single is already the best thing i've heard this year

>college age tumblr-dwelling females and gay dudes who ear thick-rimmed glasses
Which are you, user?

Awwww yea

you really need to reconsider whether or not you deserve to live

A proud wisconsinite

Considered.

>being proud to live in wisconsin

single is decent enough, but these aesthetics are turning me off completely

Same dude where you at? Madisonbro here. Couldn't justify going to EC this year though.

>aesthetics
Literally kill yourself

>dude
>bro
lmao what a garbage-tier state

what word would YOU use to describe the album cover, song titles, video snippets etc? ya dingus

madison too, yea I couldn't really afford that plus don't know anyone else who listens to bon iver

the edgiest faggot on Sup Forums!

How you enjoying summer, kid?

>don't know anyone else who listens to bon iver

What? I know it's been a while since he's released an album but everyone I know likes him.

>using a snake as a reaction image

Disgusting

oh man dude it's pretty solid bro, just straight chilling homie.

seems I've struck a nerve

Will there be a live stream of his set tonight?

Theres a bunch of shitty live streams

Link?

SPIN is doing a livestream on FB

SPINs facebook page. They have some intern streaming it, best quality (soundwise) I've found

deathbreast is an amazing fucking song oh my

A O T Y
O
T
Y

Hahahahahahaha nice one you got 'em

It's been a bad year for The Class of '90's Top 40. The Beyoncé album failed to generate much interest outside the Beyhive. Britney's new single is also underperforming. Pink hitched her comeback to a big-budget flop. The Missy Elliott album still hasn't materialized. The only bright spot has been Pop Punk like Blink-182 and Weezer but like every Rock album release since the '90's, once everyone has snatched up their copy, they drop off the charts sharply. GL reversing the trend but judging from the middling first single and that odd cover art, i doubt JT has much left to say musically that we haven't already heard. Whatever happened to that Country album he hinted at earlier this year? He might've been better off heading in that direction. You can age gracefully in Country. Dad-pop, however, is not a good look for anybody. He's in danger of becoming a Rob Thomas/Jason Mraz VH1 Adult Contemporary type.

>trying this hard

It's called "applying yourself" young one.

Proposing that Justin has nothing new to say is a bold claim, given that he has worked in so many bands and genres in his music career: Bon Iver, Volcano Choir, GAYNGS, The Shouting Matches, DeYarmond, etc. What's been surprising about these bands is how much output he's had with each of them in the last 10 years. He hasn't released an album since what, Volcano Choir a few years ago? He has had ample time to sit on Bon Iver and figure out where he wants to go next, and I'm sure he has many more musical ideas up his sleeve.

On it dude

Did you even listen to the tracks?

This talentless hack's album is not even going to reach album of the hour.

(you)

Fuck off with your shitty meme, pig.

I'm interested to see him handle his Age of Adz phase. Really loving the new songs.

god you must really want these (you)'s

that's witch house

>white girls in the comments saying they have a reason to live now
lel.

Holy fuck.

I've always found his music a bit boring but these new songs my god... seriously breathtaking. Serious AOTY contender.

Wow loving the textures on the new tracks. Serious Jefre Cantu-Ledesma vibes. Also the production reminders me a lot of yyu with all the gltiches and pitched vocals.

No doubt he'll bring the songwriting chops on this new album, and I'm glad he's working with such rough sounds. Super hyped for lp3.

you just name-dropped two of my favorite artsits, YYU is fucking amazing and I totally get that vibe

No, cunt. Are you just mad that someone said the truth about this inbred hack's music? Bon Iver's upcoming album is gonna be shit like the rest of his discography. No question. And from those two shitty singles that he recently put out, my statement is proven to be fact. Just get the fuck out of here if you're too much of a pussy to handle fact.

Ok, we get it you dont like Bon Iver. Damn.

Bon Iver, the cover, the album titles... pitchfork will 10 this.

get used to seeing those symbols on the cover tattooed on every indie/art sluts arm/leg

To the people ITT saying stuff like "i never cared for this dudes music but i love this" have any of you checked out his Volcano Choir project? it's about half-way between Bon Iver's self-titled album and this new sound.

so its 34 minutes?

Do you think Bon Iver hates his hipster audience or do you think he's as much of a hipster cocksucker as James Blake?

nah he's a hipster cocksucker
T. guy who met him

music is good tho

looks miles better