accept that you're a pleb with shit taste

im so fucking sick of seeing these 21 pilots threads everywhere, fuck off

Enjoy it

Listen to Donnie.

>step 1
stop posting about this fucking album
>step 2
kill yourself

that one song about riding in the car and the pot holes made me cry i'm posting it in this thread to get it off my chest and then i'm forgetting it ever happened

read the lyrics and maybe you'll cringe hard enough that your brain explodes

Where do I sign up to viral 21 Pilots on Sup Forums? Seems like a very lucrative career option.

Repent Repent Repent

Car Radio is really good, it's actually creative. Ode To Sleep is good too, the synth like is fantastic. Don't feel bad user.

You're allowed to like them, they're popular for a reason. Don't let Sup Forums convince you you're lesser for liking certain music.

>step 1
Quit getting so butthurt if someone has a different opinion than you and just ignore the thread
>step 2
Kill yourself

I hate how their drums sound. If 1/2 of your band is a dummer, at least make it sound like actual drums and not some corny ass sample pack drums like damn

I like this band but the beginning of car radio is so cheesy to me, any songs of them like ride that aren't too cringy?

>rhyming fire with desire

This, if I could only find whatever agency that markets to Sup Forums. Start applying to every single one and just log in my pay check I could be set.

If you really think this you're a moron, carseatheadrest obviously did but these guys have multiple million view videos and some decent songs so of course they're gonna have fans here

>they're talked about a lot so they've paid people to viral them
Radiohead and Kanye has some explaining to do then.

Try Hometown or A Car, A Tourch, A Death.
youtu.be/DOE2SxPXb9w
youtu.be/pJtlLzsDICo

Thanks man will do, it's nice that I don't despise them anymore like most people on this board and can actually enjoy their music

Underrated

But seriously, OP, just listen to it and enjoy it. There are better things like it, just listen to those too.

Better things like what?

Yea nice reading comprehension dipshit.

Marketers are all over this site. I wasn't talking about 21 pilots
Besides, they wouldn't need it because the song is popular enough, but mass marketers are definitely here selling us something.

I'm not sure, I'm not too familiar with other things like it, but if you start a serious thread asking for recs instead of being self-deprecating, you'll surely get something of some more substance.

>but if you start a serious thread asking for recs
Not him, but no-one here is going to take a thread asking for stuff like 21P seriously.

I agree, who do you think is?
I did some dude posted the gorillaz baka

I mean he'll probably get hate, but you can always start an "unpopular opions/recs thread"
Plus who the fuck could have anything against "I like how X sounds, what's something similar but better?"

Got something against Gorillaz?

Blur and Gorillaz are shite

Yes I hate the
>they're the gorillaz without the gimmick meme
What's their best album I've only heard their popular singles

Ok m8

I love self titled and Demon Days

Thanks I'll check them out