ITT: music related shit you're embarrassed to own

ITT: music related shit you're embarrassed to own.

When I was 14 my gf at the time bought me an Avenged Sevenfold vinyl for my birthday. I didn't know what to do with it, I didn't even know vinyls were still a thing. So I apparently threw it in a closet and forgot about it for 6 years. Pic related, I'm trying to decide what to do with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Avenged-Sevenfold-Nightmare/release/3311563
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drop it off at a thrift store

cum on it

I have a vinyl and a cassette of dads American radass, speaking of if anyone wants both hmu

Is a7x really THAT bad? The only album that I've listened to that was truly awful was Hail to The King and their debut releases. I feel like their cancerous fanbase has tainted them as musicians.

How about this, dubs decides what I do with it.

I think they're pretty shit Pantera wannabes that take themselves way too seriously. I don't even like Pantera so they're pretty low for me. I mean the vocals are horrible and they can't stop trying to make ballads which they suck at. Nightmare wasn't their worst but it's far from being a good album in my opinion. Or maybe they just remind me of highschool too much, I don't know.

Fair enough. Interesting they get called Pantera and Metallica wannabes so often. Musically they're a lot closer to Iron Maiden (minus anything resembling decent vocals) if you want to compare them to larger bands.
>or maybe they just remind me of highschool too much
However this is why I take most of those opinions with a grain of salt.

how much for either

Bring it to a second hand store

$20 for the vinyl, not sure if I wanna sell the cassette how much would you pay for it?

I think they get called that because they've been known for doing Pantera covers and I think it's pretty clear that Matt looks up to them a lot. I think the guitar work and drumming are well done on a lot of tracks but end up feeling pretty unoriginal most of the time.

>However this is why I take most of those opinions with a grain of salt.
The only correct choice.

Desu I like a few songs off City of Evil a bit.
Don't like the other stuff at all.

I'm this guy

So did you end up spending more money or killing yourself?

I thought there were some decent moments on Waking the Fallen, but the vocals are quite something special on that one.

If you're interested email me imma hit the hay
[email protected]
Yes it's a throwaway

>14
>this album was released in 2010

UNDERAG- wait

find a crosley and play them on it. Bonus points for weighing it down with a nickel. Post to Youtube

o fuk, dubs has it, guess I know what I need to do then.

If you don't have a turntable or value your needle just use a straightened paperclip and pretend to play the vinyl

Records don't play without something to turn them, so how about I put the record on a drill?

i have two Jedi Mind Tricks albums on vinyl that i bought in my high school REAL HIP HOP phase

I listened to about half of Hail to the King before I got sick of it. They're not awful, they're just incredibly boring and mediocre but not offensively so. The only song I really liked off that album was the title-track because that riff is pretty killer.

A slipknot t-shirt

Do it
Post the results

take them to a record store and trade them, you will actually get some decent cash for them.

also my worst physical is the deluxe tube version of lulu. ive always been a metallica fan, first 3 albums were my favourites back in school. when my aunty found out metallica released a new record, she spared no expense and got the the most deluxe version she could find. not to mention the obvious, but this is one of the worst records to come out in the past decade, its also just to big to fit in any storage area in my house, so it sits in the corner or my room.
>pic related

Hahaha holy shit

>tube version
Why would Metallica do this? Why?

discogs.com/Avenged-Sevenfold-Nightmare/release/3311563

sell that shit

OP please update us on this shit, I wanna see some record destruction here

idk cuzz they have money now and went kookoo