Do you like the direction your country is headed?

Do you like the direction your country is headed?

>alt-right and SJW's
no

We'll see tomorrow if there's any hope left.

Better than any European country I guess. I feel for you.

>multiculturalism
nooo

heading*

Yes
We're on our way making China the dominant power of the Century.

>Japan
>barely any foreigners around
>purest race on the planet
How do you do it?

>Clusterfuck of lefties, capitalist-tards and libtards

i want to burn Buenos Aires

no. we are the slaves of EU and NATO with our puppet gouvernment.
our economy is based on tourism where we wait for our German masters to come here, spend money and fuck our girls.
We are the cucks of EU.

>see tomorrow if there's any hope left

why, is there a chance of Jill Stein winning?

please master, come to Croatia this summer. We have beautiful beaches and girls for you, mein herr

I'm not sure. The country is pretty corrupt (no shit) but there's a ever growing momentum against it.

Here's hoping.

No. But I also don't really care

No, I don't feel that we're headed in the right direction.

The main problems are corruption and low trust in institutions. It's especially damaging when it comes to healthcare and digitalisation. Our infrastracture is subpar when it comes to value for money.

Many young people are losing trust in the political establishment and media and started voting for fascists and listening to Russian propaganda.

We invest very little into R&D. Our industry is focused too heavily on automobile manufacturing and we'll end up like Detroit if we fail to move up in the value chain. That's why education is so crucial and why it's so worrying that there's not enough progress.

Our country has given up on our Gypsy minority and this is causing a lot of ethnic friction and lost potential. People are easily whipped up into frenzy over gays or refugees as if these are our most pressing problems.

These problems wouldn't be so alarming, Slovakia is a young democracy after all, if our partners in the West weren't experiencing similar crisis of liberal democracy. Their democracy will probably survive, but our institutions are still weak. Maybe we'll follow Hungary and Poland into the right-wing authoritarian nightmare. I hope that I'll manage to get out before it happens though.

Not at all

More or less, yeah.
>fringe online movements
>mostly youth
yeahlolokfaget.png

Youth is the future of the country though and extreme polarisation isn't good for functioning government.

Social media are designed in such a way that it only shows you content and opinions you agree with. Social bubbles and 24-hour newscycle, where every non-event is discussed ad nauseam from a partisan POV, aren't good for the survival of liberal democracy.

Government is on the eternal degrade after AP no longer is the sole ruling party.
Beyond that its fine.
We might even get off oil with crashing, [spoiler]fat chance[/spoiler]

>Youth is the future of the country though
Yeah, and that's why flower children voted into office that giant hippie Reagan.
SJWs and the alt right are fringe movements.

Yes

Yes.

I am an actual, proud cuck, and immigration has made if much easier to find sexual partners with a big cock for my gf.

She has already had over 20 men, so my average penis won't satisfy her. I just accept reality as it is, and respect the sexual needs of my gf because I love her.