This is unironically my favorite album of all time, have i fell for the Sup Forums meme???

this is unironically my favorite album of all time, have i fell for the Sup Forums meme???

No you just have an opinion. It is good album, my friend

No it's actually mine too.
FECK
OFF
TRIPFRIEND

No need for aggression, friend. We all travel these cyber highways in search of happiness. Let us not hinder each other

It's actually a good album.

i fell for it yesterday
its just really good

you would've fell for the me if that made you not listen to it

It's my fav album of all time too

Btw check these f a m

What about THESE?

you mean THESE

thats not how you do it

nah you just have awful taste, and are probably tonedeaf not to cringe at jeff's singing

probably

No, it's a very good album.

Just a protip: A high percentage of the fourteen year old cretins that wear their sisters clothes and act like they are music experts here think Kanye West is one of the greatest musical artists ever. Ruminate on that chestnut for a minute and you'll understand why listening to most of these literal mentally retarded subhumans is a bad idea.

no ist pretty good

I like the album a lot and I understand your opinion OP. Don't be discouraged by what others say

im sorry user

God this board is just a Sup Forums crossover now

Nice

got em

this is unironically better than beethoven
and i use unironically unironically

did you mean THESE

i think he meant THESE

I'm listening to it for the first time right now. I'm not sure how I feel, but I like the music. Lyrics are a little strange.

>I'm listening to it for the first time right now. I'm not sure how I feel, but I like the music. Lyrics are a little strange.
I'm curious, how old are you?

Also THESE

fucking hell you plebeians
you dont get kek's blessing by doing that

it genuinely is a good album though

I was just listening to some of that album and I remembered how much I love it, it's definitely one of my top top 3 if not my favorite album

i can only enjoy it despite mangum's voice, not because of it

No two headed boy pt 2 is one of the best songs ever recorded

I honestly couldn't get into it all that much. I wish I felt the meme.

It's okay, the voice is pretty good but the beats are kinda overly loud and annoying and generic.

are you kidding?
The beats are sick, wtf

I LOVEEE YOOOUUUUU JESUSSSS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

If you only heard it because Sup Forums parrots it, I can't take someone like you seriously.

bump

yeah they should all check these

must be checked

nice

>generic
what did he mean by this?

11/10

BUMP

LET THE MEMES LIVE

BUMP

10/10

nice

oops, I meant

It's a very solid album
Never got why so many people think is the best thing ever made, they wouldn't think so if it weren't for the self-indulgent emotional sound and fury

>tfw I roll trips like every other day I come here

TRAP

>the beats

It's certainly a very good album and probably still will stay as one of my favourite albums.

It's incredibly simple, but Jeff's lyrics and delivery give a very personal insight to the feeling of melancholy about what's it's like to be human being with a strong attachment to things, especially love and care for others

Also check 'em

glad summer's almost over

des beats a re fuckin fire senpai have u even heard ghost its uckin ghost face kill\a more like sheeee boi
dan pop