Is Tinder popular in you're cunt?

Is Tinder popular in you're cunt?

flag
Girls use tinder only for confidence boost here, maybe if you're a chad you'll have a 1/10 chance per match to get laid.

Fucking hate italian girls

Every normie uses it. But if you don't look good you don't stand a chance as a man.

I hate them too

just be yourselves

FUCKING NORMIE DANMARK LEAVE REEEE

I'm not a normie by Swedish standards. I'm 19 and I've had 2 (two) sexual partners.

I don't think a lot of girl use it here in Germany, I tried it in all the main cities and got not a lot of matches and when I got matches they often did not reply. In South America every second swipe was a match for me and I met with many women. European girls are dead for me desu

not at all. ask some young people about it and they wouldn't even know what it is.

but its very good to use it here during summer when slutty Brittish and other western euro tourists come to Croatia. One of my friends who is a bit above average in looks fucked a 8-9/10 Lithuanian girl over it.

I found out about it too late last summer, but I'm prepared for the next one

Literally met my gf of 2 years on Tinder.

Does her son use the app?

Many, many girls use it in Germany, you're just ugly, or white.

t. Sudanese Mandingo

>European girls are dead for me desu
This. This so much.
Fucking Euro girls. Who do they think they are? when girls would treat you like gods by being a tall, blonde European with German blood in places like Asia, SA, Africa..
Fucking wortheless, arrogant whores

It's in thier nature m8

I was ready to give up one life when I started using Tinder and would gladly have slept with (etc) older and/or disgusting women, however I met a girl I have a lot in common with and now I'm happy with life.

Downloaded it once, all profiles are qt IDF soldiers. Deleted since I don't want to get mossaded

Congratulations Sven

>mfw my face is actually Sven
>tfw I have no face
Thanks m8

I miss when yikyak was anonymous

you don't want to be dominated by qt mossad agents?

N-no

>In South America
thid world shithole filled with indians, what do you expect about that ,hans?

>not downloading tinder, messaging qt IDF soldiers and using your charms to woo one of them and make her a gf and use her to get intel on the inner workings of the IDF and the Israeli state so you can stage the most successful attack on the IDF in Palestinian history and go out, becoming a martyr and a hero to your people

sMh

I only went out with white girls.

Yeah, a bit

I used it, got quite a lot of matches (limited age to 22) but like many said, 90% use it as a confidence boost, the ones who don't want to "find a serious relationship" on fucking tinder

I only could go to a date with only one after I begged her, and she even brought her friend, I paid it all and didn't kiss her

explain me brazilianbro

in rio i got 1.000ands of matches
in sao paolo the same as home

why?

black market for organs is bigger in rio

Interesting, can't really explain

Did you put you were a german in both places?

Sou Alemão visitando Brasil :)

Quero conhecer gatas bonitas ;)

that was my description

>Şahin

You fucking lying piece shit!!!
There's nothing white in motherfucking south america !!!! The only white "people" in south america are serial killers on the run.
You are full of shit fucking Fritz!!

Verpiss dich sheiss Moslem !!!
Fick deine dreckige Mutter und begeht Selbsmord du Untermensch !!

I lost my virginity using it

There's even a white South American guy in my uni course from El Salvador :^) But probably you are from the slums and have never seen white people :^)

>chatting with Shahid
wew lad

the "I want to find a serious relationship"
girls are almost always just using that line as a filter.

Proceed as normal except be a little less blatant.

If she's willing to go out with you then she'll probably fuck or suck your dick on the first date as long as you hang out togther at your place or you drive her back at night.

Tipisch Deutcher.... Ich habe deine drecks Mutter beleidigt und du bist zu feige um mich rightig zu beleidigen. "nya nya nya probably you are from the slums " nennst du das eine Beleidigung ?! Bist du behindert ?!

Es ist kein Wunder dass keine Nutte aus Deutschland mit dir schlafen will.

Bohnennegger mit "helle" Hautfarbe sind immernoch Bohnennegger du abgefickter hurensau.

As a hot or not game, but with real people, it's quite popular.
In the early days it was apparently used like a dating app. A buddy of mine met his gf through it.
Hookups only happen with Erasmus students that wanna sample a massive amount of different cocks while here.

Filter for what? Do they just not want to pass as sluts?

not wanting to be seen as sluts, wanting guys who will put in slightly above the minimum effort required to sleep with them.

It also filters some of the guys who either are less confident in their seduction abilities or have less social skills/social experience and so take the things women say at face value.

makes sense

what's that above minimum effort exactly? What do you need to do?

guy come to me

i will mess you up

it usually means instead of asking her if she wants to come over and watch a movie asking her out on something that seems like a real date, e.g. getting ice cream in the park, going to a museum together, going to a cool bar or restaurant.

it depends though you want to get some sense of familiarity or flirtatiousness going.

>be 25
>only slept with 3 people