What do you do when you can simply not find an album in 320?

What do you do when you can simply not find an album in 320?

I found a download for it but it's 200-300 kbps

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtfw4xKCO3E
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1126832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

look it up on youtube

i want to download it and have it in my library. like i said i already have downloaded a version that is 200-300 kbps

lmao

Read the sticky, check the archive

Also if the bitrate is 200-300 kbps, it might be a variable bit rate. Is the bitrate of each song different? It could mean they are V0 which is equal to 320

I got the link from the archive

I-I guess I could always buy it...

get over it lol

Bait

literally every song in my 8000-track+ library is in 320
its just annoying

i'll probably just listen to this a few times and if i like it ill buy it. its on flacit for 3.33

not baiting just autistic

What album is it, OP?

in the evening of regret - grace cathedral park

it would be much appreciated if someone found a 320 somewhere! there are two links in the archive, one is dead and the other is like i said not 320

Damn, that is hard to find. Feeling your pain with downloading Angels of Light albums

yup. I guess I should just get used to not always being able to have everything in 320 :(

download in whatever you can find, then transcode to 320kbps.

V0 is literally 320 without all the fat, meaning it sounds the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtfw4xKCO3E

That's good to hear. Should I transcode it to 320 as says just so that it doesnt trigger my ocd when 6 songs out of 8000 are not in 320?

You can only transcode down, not up. It'll be 320 technically but it won't gain any quality.

I posted and I'd suggest you don't. There's literally no good reason to unless it really annoys you, because transcoding will only lower the quality.

I buy the CD

320 > you don't have everything in .flac

Yeah I guess I should just keep it in my library as a reminder of the fallibility of the internet, and to teach me never to chase perfection, for it is fleeting.

>perfection
>320kbps mp3
I have something to tell you, you might want to sit down first.

Go buy it you fucking retard

i mean that literally every song in my library is in 320. trying to get everything in flac would have failed much sooner. i guess ive reached the point where 320 has failed and my standards must drop once again. Oh woe is me.

320kbps isn't the next step down from lossless though, mp3 is an old technology that has been superseded in terms of compression ratio by AAC, Vorbis and Opus. Opus at 192kbps is better than mp3 at 320kbps, so 320kbps really isn't that good.
It's better to take solace in the fact that you most likely can't hear any difference over 192kbps mp3 anyway, so consider anything over that is perfect.

>you most likely can't hear any difference over 192kbps mp3 anyway, so consider anything over that is perfect.
Yeah that makes sense. From now on I'll do exactly that.

Thank you for the reply. This is a really stupid issue but im getting emotional about it. Im drunk and its 5 am and nobody will ever love me. thank you my man.

man you're a pretty reasonable poster

that looks like a v0 not a 320, should be fine

mfw > you can't tell the difference between lossy audio and lossless audio

It's on spotify

It's on rutracker in FLAC.

oh my god i love you i swear i couldnt find it on rutracker but ill look again

Its on youtube

link if you can't find it:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1126832

you glorious bastard i got it
thank you

Do you genuinely have autism? Serious question.

Well that undid all your introspection

>pretending people with tinnitus like most Sup Forums users can hear differences between 320kbps and 192kbps

just download the flac from rutracker, problem solved

PERFECTION AINT FLEETING BITCH

>2016
>not on what.cd
getting in is easy

If it is that easy, care to enlighten us?

why? i found everything on rutracker and soulseek.
oh, and flac is just placebo.

>which is equal to 320
Wow no wonder you're using the archive for music.

whatinterviewprep
everything they require is good to know anyway if you pretend to care about audio formats.

if you cant find it in 320 your doing something wrong. i found it in 2 minutes. not linking though because i dont wanna spread horrible music like this around the community.