Poland

In this thread, non-Poles banter Poles, and Poles try not to get triggerd.

Can I banter Poles as a Pole?

no, you subhuman polack
your only job in this thread is not to get triggerd by banter.
Can you do that, dumb slav?

Poland is below average.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

I want to prove that no matter how hard Poles try, they are still gonna get triggered by banter

From now on...

ITT: Poles and rest of the world takes shit and piss on filthy german subhuman scum.

I'm here for a long time and I never seen one single german who really triggered Pole. You people don't know anything about us, you believe in internet memes and your old cheesy jokes. Lithuanians, Finns, Chechs, Russians, yes, some of them now how to do it, but you? Don't be ridiculous, you don't know even how to banter with bavarians.

>mfw sarmatian and not actually polish

Actually, I am a Russian living in Germany, and I wanted to ask why Poles show no sign of gratitude towards Russia?
I mean, sure, Soviet Union did a few bad things, but we did save you guys from total genocide under nazi occupation. You should recognize at least that

That's true, even Red Army sounds better then Prussian monsters. But you really overestimate our hatred toward Russia.

>Russian living in Germany

not a special snow flake on this board

>I mean, sure, Soviet Union did a few bad things, but we did save you guys from total genocide under nazi occupation.

sure, i've always prefered syphilis over AIDS

It always look more akin to a magpie

>sure, i've always prefered syphilis over AIDS
How do you mean it?
Nazi Germany literally planned to genocide 80% of Poles.
Meanwhile while Russia took some clay from Poland, we gave you some German clay back in return, and restored Poland as an independant nation.

You might pick up a history book.

Russians planned to do the same as Germans, but they failed because they're bunch of imbecile rednecks.

source of gif ?

just read Norman Davies's "God's Playground" chapters XX+, add 25 years of shite post commie economy and you should get a picture...

i wish i knew, try pic search maybe

nie da rady, same fredy z 4szą wyskakują.

yeah, communism was bad.
but it was never tried before so we didn't know it was bad. its kinda unfair to blame us for that
communism aside, soviet union and its brother states were pretty great

try it on yourself

>kinda unfair to blame us for that

I blame russians for leting this sick experiment to continue for 70+ years

> soviet union and its brother states were pretty great

yet still 2/3 (at best) of the western capitalist states economy even now 25 years later.

You have nothing to defend here, sorry.

russia was just as much a victim of communism as was poland

good thread

this is a nice map
i just hope you wont mistreat your polish subservants ;^)

When are you coming to clean toilets, Mykoła?

Your sisters and mother are already here.