Last.fm thread

:: paste my taste ::
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
:: friends who listen :: (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
:: charts ::
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
:: music habits ::
mymusichabits.com/
:: hipster-o-meter ::
mainstream.ghan.nl/
:: chatroom (with bitches and booze) ::
discord.gg/qJwPTE8

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/hreyfa
last.fm/user/itsdomz
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/Neothetic1
last.fm/user/zerofiamma
last.fm/user/DJGhostworld
last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/JoeKelleh
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/CheezburgersLOL/
last.fm/user/zealzero148
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

>Last 7 days I have been into Marconi Union, Crown of Cerberus, Pinch, Arthur Russell, Deux Filles, Disappears, Intrusion, Pathman, Benoît Pioulard, Agnes Obel, David Sylvian, Molly Nilsson, Brock Van Wey, Helen, Subheim, Talk Talk, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Loscil, Manu Katché, Rattle, Alva Noto + Ryuichi Sakamoto, Clubroot, Hoahio, Julien Neto, Lino Capra Vaccina, Objekt, Rhythm & Sound, Taylor Deupree, Anna Caragnano & Donato Dozzy, Efdemin, Frank Bretschneider & Taylor Deupree, Pinch & Shackleton, Xylouris White, Grouper, Job Karma, Ken Camden, Valet, Disembowelment, Joy Orbison, Listening Mirror, Variant, Justice, Mirrorring, Abdulla Rashim, Basic Channel, Mark Ernestus' Ndagga Rhythm Force, Ptaki, Roberto Cacciapaglia, Cassy and Cyrus.

hungover

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What was the last good book you read /moo/ ?

last.fm/user/hreyfa

>Last 7 days I have been into Pavement, Pixies, Angel Olsen, Bob Dylan, Lower Dens, Sam Cooke, Arcade Fire, Built to Spill, Danny Brown, Sparklehorse and Last Holiday (Пocлeдниe Кaникyлы).

death in old decorations by t. różewicz

helloo
last.fm/user/itsdomz

What's it about?

last moments of man dying, about him analysing life's 'decorations'. in his last moments he realises that his life was lead by prohibitions and warrants, concepts, ideas and symbols, that in fact were all dummies.
in his last moments he tries to regain honour he lost during his life, and by that to figure out the reality he lived in.

something like that.

Hello

last.fm/user/yonisl

www.last.fm/user/fishfingered

Last 7 days I have been into The Residents, múm, Butthole Surfers, Sun City Girls, Boredoms, OOIOO, Primus, Marnie Stern, Bosnian Rainbows, The Knife, bygones, El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez, Sigur Rós, The Depreciation Guild, Pinkshinyultrablast, Puce Mary, Vashti Bunyan, 4lung, Deerhunter and Nirvana.

last.fm/user/Neothetic1

>Last 7 days I have been into VAPERROR, Shoji Meguro, Keiichi Okabe, Kakeru Ishihama, Keigo Hoashi, Takafumi Nishimura, Capsule, ゲスの極み乙女。, もっふーP, Caravan Palace, Asobi Seksu, ねこぼーろ, LoSoul, きのこ帝国, ゆにP, Saint Pepsi, Tokyo Shoegazer, Wintermute, Xinlisupreme, MASS OF THE FERMENTING DREGS, Nujabes, Stephan Bodzin and yuxuki waga.

nazi re bangbang

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

these are cool but I got the og right here

S A V E D

I used to make some edits but it's a tad harder with gimp than it was with photoshop.

On that doom metal flow

woops last.fm/user/DJGhostworld

been reading the original Frankenstein. halfway through it and it's pretty interesting so far

That sounds like a jolly good time. I might have to pick that one up.

Really? I thought it was a snoozefest, but I am glad you enjoy it.

last.fm/user/AbsoluteMadman9

>Last 7 days I have been into Arvo Pärt, Swans, Chet Baker, Ulver, Nails, Teebs, The Microphones, Death Grips, Snowing, Erik Satie, Shigeto, The Books, toe, Cul de Sac, Pele, The Beach Boys, American Football, Colin Stetson, Mac DeMarco and My Bloody Valentine.

www.last.fm/user/nokitron

Last 1 month I have been into Flatsound, Sufjan Stevens, This Will Destroy You, Beck, Michael Cera, M83, やくしまるえつこ, Billy Bragg & Wilco, Jeff Rosenstock, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, Sonic Youth, Boris, Caspian, Carly Rae Jepsen, Mac Miller, The Notorious B.I.G., Ween, Descendents, Sore and Asobi Seksu.

lol why are u using geemp

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Read Chandlers " The Big Sleep" again a few days back

>Last 7 days I have been into Autechre, Jazzkammer, Boards of Canada, The Black Dog, Current 93, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Mountain Goats, Blut aus Nord, Dahlia's Tear, Have a Nice Life, Lil Ugly Mane, Burial, Set Fire to Flames, Giles Corey, GZA/Genius, Death in June, Hekate, Tenhi, Carbon Based Lifeforms, Exhaust, Fly Pan Am, Sun Kil Moon, WU LYF, Jenny Hval, Rose McDowall, Burzum, Dizzy Gillespie, Charles Mingus, A Silver Mt. Zion, Faunts, Perturbator, John Coltrane, Max Richter, UNKLE, DJ Shadow, The Conet Project, The Cure, Xiu Xiu, Arvo Pärt, Kate Bush, Pan Sonic, Sweet Trip, Talk Talk, The Smiths and Underworld.

Debian

last.fm/user/JoeKelleh

Just looking for some good recs

Last 7 days I have been into Blur, The Apples in Stereo, Tom Waits, Mac DeMarco, Gregory Alan Isakov, Pixies, The Clash, Low Roar, Lou Reed, The 1975, David Bowie, Bright Eyes, Mercury Rev, Sufjan Stevens, The Antlers, Ariel Pink,

I only saw the Humphrey Bogart movie of that. Which is pretty cool.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

R I P :(

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 1 month I have been into Death, Last Days of Humanity, Goatmoon, Darkspace, Discordance Axis, Carcass, Lycanthrophy, Three 6 Mafia, Koopsta Knicca, Blackout, Flagitious Idiosyncrasy in the Dilapidation, Agathocles, Disembowelment, Mütiilation, Torturing Nurse, Masonna, Morpheus Descends, Demilich, The Gerogerigegege, Black Sabbath, Lowdown Da Sinista, Incantation, Mortician, Gravediggaz, OutKast, Gojira, Hellhammer, Gorguts, Nurse With Wound, Blood, GZA/Genius, SPK, Pulmonary Fibrosis, N.O.D., Dead Infection, Demigod, Corrupted, Fuck on the Beach, Grim, Archgoat, Bones, Kvelertak, Convulse, Dahmer, Suffocation, Brotha Lynch Hung, Jig-Ai, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Ol' Dirty Bastard and Bathory.

Anyone else having scrobbling problems lately? When I listen to music I've gotta actually select each track individually for it to scrobble, rather than just playing the first track and letting the album go on its own... it that makes sense... anyways...

last.fm/user/CheezburgersLOL/

last.fm/user/zealzero148

last.fm/user/blqbrd
>Last 1 month I have been into GOTHBOICLIQUE, Pollàri, Wicca Phase Springs Eternal, SADWRIST, Yung Bruh, Slug Christ, Ethereal, Misogi, Lil Yachty, Kamiyada, Hassan I Sabbah, ROZZ DYLIAMS, Tim Hecker, I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism in Your Yearbook, Gucci Mane, SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD, Yung Xela, Tommy Wright III, Dylan Brady, Playboi Carti, The Cure, LIL PEEP, LIL UZI VERT, Dylan Ross, White Ring, Joy Division, Mackned, Redman, Black Kray and COFFEEBLACK

do it for the pills

shit memes

last.fm/user/hjeg

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

>Last 7 days I have been into Van Morrison, Tim Hecker, Elliott Smith, Radiohead, Wormrot, Sun Kil Moon, Modest Mouse, The Kooks, La Dispute, Red House Painters, Benjamin Clementine, Eyedea & Abilities, Against Me!, Autechre, Deathspell Omega, Mark Kozelek & Jimmy Lavalle, 青葉市子, Jackson C. Frank, Sunny Day Real Estate, Yaphet Kotto, Arvo Pärt, Funeral Diner, Full of Hell, Ryo Fukui, Capacities, Charles Mingus, John Coltrane, soyouknow, Ittō and Abendrot.