Why do I get the sense that everyone on Sup Forums is more depressed than usual?

Why do I get the sense that everyone on Sup Forums is more depressed than usual?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tL2w_exxt0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well I'm not, I just come here for music

idk bro had a great night

"depressed" is a bit much, many Sup Forums browsers are pretty normal people with pretty normal lives

Perhaps you are depresse.

Your emotional mindset heavily impacts the mood of the environment. When I am drunk on here, this place is fucking hilarious. It really depends on how you take it really.

I bet many Sup Forums people are dysfunctional as well.

*depressed

That picture describes me to a tea. All I had was these stupid memes and I felt superior to 'normies' because of it.
I'm going to quit this place.
Goodbye.

see you tomorrow buddy

I actually don't want to believe this, for my own sake

>they watched this more than twice in a row

youtube.com/watch?v=tL2w_exxt0k

Why would you browse this place if you were normal?

>more depressed than usual
So everyone's usually depressed? Now that's a depressing thought.

What do you guys mean by not wanting to be normal?

I have a feeling the majority of Sup Forums are functioning normies.

They're just not snap chatting or instagramming there lives with their 300 besties or whatever the fuck real normies do these days.

Because I've been shitposting more since I lost my friends

Cause its summer

why does summer mke me so sad, + the heat makes it more nightmareish 4 some reason

It's funny, I seem to be the only person here whose life has improved while everyone else is getting worse. Last year I was a NEET who still lived with my parents, now things are only on the upswing.

this, ""normie"" season

It's because everyone is having fun with their friends and having a great time

Except you

if you were a NEET last year your life is probably worse than most here

this.

for some reason this summer in particular has a very disturbing tint to it. honestly i think it's the heat making us believe that severe changes are imminent and it's making us anxious. just gotta keep on keeping on i suppose...

the world is getting worse

sal do you browse Sup Forums

don't lie to me

don't worry i'm always consistently extremely depressed

>Why do I get the sense that everyone on Sup Forums is more depressed than usual?
I don't think they are. However people project their emotions when listening to music. So a lot of anons listen to whiney, sad or music in a minor key, then they are like "I have no gf, boohoo". Then they go and tell Sup Forums about it, as it is an anonymous message board.

However, this anonymity is good cover for opening up, and people are more willing to share if they aren't going to be recognised again. So maybe that veil allows anons to share their true feelings with us.

Or anons who like music feel more.

Thing is, normies such as myself usually just lurk. This is maybe the first post I made in a year.

So in a certain way Sup Forumstants are a vocal minority. Hence the "depression"

Aside from that this year does kinda suck in general.

Sup Forums is way too negative for me. i like Sup Forums on occasion though.

why do you ask?

The lack of good new music this year makes us depressed

I'm not depressed. At least not since I started taking my medication.

Nobody who feels happy existing has ever seriously used the term normie. I'm here for the music man.

I don't think people here are depressed but i feel like they've been a lot more hostile than usual the past few weeks. Probably just summer

not this guy

no shit eh fucking sucks

It's not, summer's ending and all the summerfags are going back to high school. This is how Sup Forums always is

but moot said himself that summer doesnt affect traffic

was the world better earlier this year?

moot is a giant faggot who cares what he says

it's people all over again

this. I'm glad no one uses the internet during winter

>summer poster in september "well, its no longer summer I guess its time to stop making bad posts on Sup Forums"

i have both snapchat and instagram
am i a normie

Yes

I am this picture but I would like to add there are your r9k types and there are your types who understand how pathetic it is (and some even try to change their lives). People always assume the r9k types are the only ones that exist