Wh*tes

>Wh*tes

WE

das rite

>Varg

>One successful 1993 study was performed on ancient mummies of the 12th Dynasty, by Dr. Svante Pääbo (:DDDDD) and Dr. Anna Di Rienzo, which identified multiple lines of descent, some of which originated in Sub-Saharan Africa.
DAS RITE

>However, blood typing of dynastic period mummies found their ABO frequencies to be most similar to that of modern Egyptians, and some also to northern Haratin populations.

WE WUZ QINGS N SHEEIT

NON NORDICS NEED NOT REPLY

>Adidas
Is Varg secretly a Slav?

And ? He's right you know

In 2000 years there will be niggers like NUH UH FRANCE WAS BROWN ALL ALONG but really it's a lie.

I just want to say, if you're an archeologist reading this post in a distant future : France used to be white.
Don't believe brown people lies.
They ruin a country then pretend it was theirs the whole time.

It was like that with Greece Egypt Rome, Sumer too probably yes. Now France or the UK.
But yeah i imagine a Polish man reading this in the far future and i just want you to know, my friend, all those people really were white. Civilization can't exist without white people, and vice versa.

maybe

He's right

>China and the Indus Valley used to be white
>Egypt used to be white
>Sumer used to be white
>This is what whites actually believe.

What does this map mean?

Indians are just the most obvious example of a white country that slowly went to shit because of brown people. It's so obvious it hurts. I don't expect minorities to see it mind you it's not like you're smart enough.

that the nordic culture originally developped in denmark/northen germany and spread from there to various places, like ancient greece, summeria, egypt, china and so on

Why does he look so subhuman?

Bit sad

>when literal negros call u subhuman

>Indians are just the most obvious example of a white country that slowly went to shit because of brown people.
>Ancient india
>A country
>Implying darker Dravidian Southern India isn't the good part of India
>Implying Indo-Aryans have more in common with Europeans than with other Europeans
>Implying you know what the hell your talking about.

why?
I for one am proud that my ancestors where chinese emperors, greek philosophers and pharaos

>Says the Snownegro

You see, your brain is so confused by the truth you say "Implying Indo-Aryans have more in common with Europeans than with other Europeans"
Ahaha, this is called a Freudian slip. Clearly deep down you're aware that i'm right.

>christianity caused the dark ages

it was actually blond haired church burning cucks like him, running away from finns/hungarian slant eyed horsemen. So they fucked europe up, but only did it because they were shitting their pants over a superior variety of barbarian.

>when a NEGRO calls u a NEGRO
AYO BACKOFF

seriously, i think ottomans are heavily underappreciated

*tips*

Indians*
Fuck off cumskin

Lol this cunt is retarded

>tell the truth to a savage in the faint hope of civilizing him
>denial and insults
yep, as expected

no christians under this line

------------------

>Cumskin gets upset when negros we wuz
>Turns around and does the same thing back to them
Why are cumskins so hypocritical?

He is wrong about the chinks but somehow right about the rest in the sense that the middle east had tied links with europe through the phenician influence over greece and the roman empire.
Beside humans in Europe come from the ME.

Pure-blooded dacian king reporting in

Why do Europeans we wuz like a bunch of nignogs? It just makes you seem uncivilized.

The difference is that we actually wuz, as evidenced by the contrast in this country between the beautiful ruins of the great white civilization that once was on the one hand, and the brown people filthy ghettos on the other hand. A pattern that no doubt repeats itself in history,since thousands of years.

>Chinese and Sumerian ruins in France
Doubt.jpg

Arabs regularly blow up their own ruins. (Probably because they don't like being reminded that they used to be white and good.)

Sumerians? Whites also claim sumerians? Holy kek.

im way more surprised about claiming chinese

>Arabs regularly blow up their own ruins
Ahhhh, that explains why they don't exist in France anymore.

>arguing with an african american

These are the most brain washed people on earth, just ignore them

Prison has taught him well.

>tfw no blue eyed Kabyle gf

Kill yourself

>Actually thinking that China, India, Sumer, Egypt etc. were founded by blonde haired, blue eyed fair skinned Aryan gods.
>Calling others brainwashed

*stares down at you*

*claims the mesoamerican civilizations*

Arabs dont, or at least didnt, give a shit about their preislamic past. For them History started with Mohammed.

I remember reading of Englishmen writing to the Arab major of Mosul, where the ruins of Nineveh were eventually found, and the Arab guy was like "why gives a shit about those heathens, lol"

It depends on the type of Arab. Egyptians definitely give a lot of fucks. Of course peninsular Arabs don't because they don't really have pre-Islamic history. Iraqis are a mixed bag, Saddam cared about Iraq's pre-Islamic history.

>blonde haired, blue eyed fair skinned Aryan
Aryan =/= Nordic

It does to Varg tho

Yes, other Europeans will have more in common, that's because they're closer related Indo-Europeans. Indo-Aryans are still related.

This, pure Aryan warrior in pic related

The point is that's like claiming Romans were African black because a single emperor was mixed race from Libya.

>Dravidian India
>good

Arr rook same, huh?

If a Bantu tribe inhabited half off India, have it is language and religion, and over time began to look more and more white, then yes, they wuz black.

Don't make out the whole Indo-Aryan civilization to be a fluke.

>Sumer probably too
kek

>Implying Kerala is not the one Indian state that isn't 100% shit

Why are you accusing innocent Indians instead of our local Maghreb scums?

Indians have really good cognitive abilities, why do you think there's so many Indian IT workers in the US?

Honestly I'm memeing.
I have no metric to compare the two, I just like Indo-Aryan religion and language more because I'm an Indo-European.

What's with the retarded frog ITT? Is he just trying to keep stealing (you)s or does he really think Chinese, Indian, Sumerian and Egyptian civ was made by Europeans?

>Indians are just the most obvious example of a white country that slowly went to shit because of brown people.
India conttrubuted 27% of the worlds GDP before Britain and 3% afterwards.

It's easy to see who's fault it was.

Yes, brown people's ? Aka the swarthy, beady-eyed, eternal *nglo pillaging and destroying aryan land, as usual

WE WUZ PHARAOHS N SHIT MUH NORDICK BRUDUHS

I swear to fucking god we should have left you to the Germans you surrender nigger.

get blacked frenchie

Christianity is a nigger cult

WE WUZ SUMMERIANS N SHIEET

>their own ruins
>implying the ancient mesopotamians wuz arab n shit

Pro-tip: with European he doesn't even mean 'someone from Europe', he means Nordics specifically.
He thinks that if you don't have traits like blonde hair and blue eyes you must have non European admixture.

Oh, and he still believes strongly outdated ideas about Europeans being descendants mostly from the UP survivors from the Franco-Cantabrian ice age refuge.

>americans still give this vocational school dropout attention because they watched an episode of vikings and are confused why europe isn't exactly like it was 1000 years ago

This kind of autism is worse than the time i visited 8/pol/.
Fucking hell, some people.

He's pretty unknown here except among Norseboos.

Neopaganism is much stronger in European countries compared to the US

Literally no one but metalheads and white supremacists even knows who Varg is, and literally no one but white supremacists likes the dumb psychotic fucker.

So white people have been chased around and destroyed by brown people for millenia?

And this makes whitey superior how?

This is we wuzing on a whole new level

What I was thinking too, we must suck pretty hard if we keep getting cucked by niggers all the time.

It is like afrocentrics who claim that they made everything and then whitey took it all and turned them into slaves.

As if that somehow makes niggers superior

African americans claiming Egypt are hundreds of years behind, we snowniggers have been wewuzing since the 19th century.

Das right.

We wuz even Aztecs n sheit

how can nonnordics even compete?

Poes Law, we can never be sure.

>india wasnt a thing
>persians weren't a thing
he'll probably argue that they were all white, right

I swear white nationalists are just as annoying as afrocentrists

So this is how white supremacist deal with the fact that "proper" whites didn't contribute anything to civilization and that all modern science was born in the Mediterranean or areas close to the Mediterranean. Very interesting, and very sad. It reminds me to all those blacks trying to claim that their ancestor were Egyptians.

except 99% of white people have brown hair and brown eyes, and i could totally pass as one of those portraits on the right
what now fucking jungle chink

>You
>White

So you're a refugee then

>white people
>brown hair and brown eyes
this triggers the Varg

As a southern Frenchman i'm native European therefore much whiter than both of you by default. We're the real original white people, what would you know ? Nothing that's what

>southern Frenchman
>French
>White
>i'm native European
>Europe
>White

>You
>White