ITT: post famous people from your country

ITT: post famous people from your country

Napoleone Bonaparte, famous Italian conqueror and ruler of a huge Empire spanning from Spain to the Baltic.

Karel de Grote, also known as Charlemagne. Leader of the Franks, grandson of Karel Martel, defender of Europe and Christendom.

isn't he frenchie
my teacher said so
but i believe you because my teacher isn't very smart

karl der große was a german and grand grand.... grandfather of empress merkel

Nicolas Tesselat, famous french inventor that discovered electricity

William Shakespeare, a French playwright whose real name was "Jacques Père", but pronounced the English way (Jacquesspeer, Shacquespeer, Shakespeare)

He is Lombardian Corsican with French passport.

why you lie on internet

Köksal 'Don' Baba, famous underground mob leader.

why do you make shit up when you had some reap great french scientists like madame curie?

how new r u

They are French

pic rel is Jésus Crit, a french philosopher that invented christianism

Stop lying
He is Nicollay Teslaf, a mapuche genius that created energy

How new ARE YOU?

i'm 24 year old

Nickolas Testicles was the greatest English inventor the world has ever known.

>"Jacques Père", but pronounced the English way (Jacquesspeer, Shacquespeer, Shakespeare)
Kek

Pic is Alex Dumas, a former black slave that escaped to freedom in Canada on the underground railroad and wrote "The Complete Guide to Ice Hockey"

Napoleon wasn't an Irish, tho

Loupbaise Amédée Mausart, a great french composer mostly famous for his 9th symphony

Nikolai Teslyakov was well known Russian inventor.

how could he be Italian if Italy din't exist at the time? And if he was born on French soil? And if even when Italy was created, there was apparently no such thing as Italians: "We have made Italy. Now we must make Italians."

pic is pico taro
he made meme video of month

Something about having Genoan ancestors and the incapacity of Italian to find a relevant conqueror to talk about that isn't Roman

Lies!!!Napolon Bonapartaj was 100% pure albanian!!

This person here is Isaf Neüton, a well-known Chilean mapuche that created gravity.

Fuck that guy, I could be flying right now if it wasn't for him

naporeon bonaparuto
he is kind of guy who become weeb if he lives today

Iskos Newtoupoulous, famous Greek debt collector.

This is the Duke of Wellington Arthur Wellesley, an Irishman born in Ireland and famous military strategist. He defeated Napoleon.

Théodore Crouse, a famous American Republican politician of French descent, born to lose.

Nicolau tesla da silva, the famous brazilian scientist

>maria nikolaevna
cutie princess of the french royal family,
she was captured then murdered by revolutionaries

Adolphe de la Hitteulère, French painter, writer and sofa designer. Here in his home city of Paris.

xex

Man why are you lying... Hitler was of east Afriacn decent, thats also why the nazis fought for Hitler in africa.

>sofa designer
i lost my shit

and he is honorary japanese

This is Xhim Blushi,famous albanian actor that made the movie Bluz bradhers!

Pictured here is the famous Albert Onestone, an American of Princeton New Jersey, inventor of the atomic bomb, and the smartest human in human history.

A speech given to sailors by Guillaume II de Haut-en-Sollèrne, Belgian king

He was Flemish

This is him on the battlefield during the invasion by the Dutch in WW1

Nick Testa, true redblooded American patriot

Manuel Amador Guerrero, first president of panama

Blues Reee
a Japanese actor, martial artist, philosopher, filmmaker, and founder of the martial art Karaoke

Well known cook from French Canada, Laurent Betterave he his known for his "fourrage à cerise" dish known has fur elise in English