Are we the only white country left that isn't ran by PC-leftists?

Are we the only white country left that isn't ran by PC-leftists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/
youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>isn't ran by PC-leftists
Wrong!

>60%

>Are we the only white country
stopped reading there

>isn't ran by leftists

Someone's hasn't ever been in a college campus, or watched tv, or gone on social media...

Says the country that shares a language with Mexico

>muh safe spaces

When trump wins you won't be saying that

>isn't ran by PC-leftists

>I am the 60%

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

Are you joking?

We'll see about this tomorrow.

Yeah unlike your Arab shithole not being able to vote Le Pen in, once trump wins tomorrow you'll see it start

>he thinks trumpet will win
Soros doesn't allow that

I've been to Toronto and Vancouver

No American city is that bad

>says the colony of Mexico
wew

>white country
chingate pinche gringo puñetas

>americans acting like they aren't cucked
put a bullet in your brain tomorrow after you live to see hildog win

Once Trump wins, you'll see how we aren't toothless Europeans

White america isn't scared of genocide

You're forgetting San Francisco where this bullshit was invented

Also in NYC you can get arrested for "misgendering" someone and the police department recognizes 30 genders

And yet somehow we're still whiter than you.

>there are people actually believing this

You literally invented liberalism and exported it all over the world, you 60% man

>white

You'll see after tomorrow you Mexican speaking nigger

user, even if Trump wins and he effectively builds that wall and deports the illegals, you still have million of legal citizens and chicanos, and no reason to deport them as they're citizens

>muh white country
that's not a valid reason nowadays and it's not how politics works (I still feel your suffering though), so not going to happen

>all of these angry yuropoor and South American posts
Hate us 'cause you ain't us.

The bullets won't care

We're not Europeans here. We actually have balls to kill millions of people without feeling a thing

Trump has a 65% chance of winning

Since most of the polls are within the margin of error it favors trump

>only white country

>isn't ran by PC-leftists?
>isn't

A suicidal Drumpflet fled Sup Forums I see...

>white
>implying you won't elect hillary

i hate all these americans so much oh my god
vote trump please all of you

Mate, your cuntry INVENTED PC-leftist.

Were also way more conservative and nationalist than any other country

Most countries in Europe are more conservative than you.

You are also not nationalistic at all, Europe have had nationalistic parties for decades despite having far fewer nonwhites than you do.

That's why non-white refugees are flooding Europe and not America, right?

Non-Whites don't even feel safe in America anymore. They feel very safe in Sweden and Germany

>that isn't ran by PC-leftists
Nigger, please. You shits invented the whole PC-leftism.

*cringes*

saw this in the catalog and was wondering who would've asked this question, and why they'd used a pic of the US flag
then I hovered over it to see and actually lol'd

>That's why non-white refugees are flooding Europe and not America, right?

you are 60% white m8 you have taken in more immigrants per capita than we have

>Non-Whites don't even feel safe in America anymore. They feel very safe in Sweden and Germany

That's just anti Trump rhetoric they say the same thing in Sweden whenever the Sweden democrats gain more in the polls.

Except we're about to elect Trump while you elect people who think everyone is an equal

>white country

>Are we the only white country
Within a decade or two you won't be white

>that isn't ran by PC-leftists?
This entire PC culture comes from America in the first place. The Frankfurter Schule fled to America after WW2. And let's not forget that Third Wave Feminism is entirely American, and that (otherwise?) prestigious American universities are providing "safe spaces".

America is the world's capital of PC culture.

Trump is like Sarkozy.
Before the election he goes literally "i will purge all those niggers" and everybody cheers. Then he gets elected and does absolutely nothing.

You will see, no matter what they say presidents are always massive disappointments. Hitler being the only exception to that rule.

>Before the election he goes literally "i will purge all those niggers" and everybody cheers.
Except Sarkozy never said anything like that. At best he will said "maybe we need to cut down on immigration just a little?". He was nowhere near FN levels of anti-immigration rhetoric.

Trump will not save you, he only wants to get rid of illegal immigration, you still have millions of legal immigrants.

You are 60% nonwhite, that's what it took for you to react. We have strong nationalistic parties at 5-10% nonwhite.

BLM, feminists, university safe spaces, gender studies, affirmative action, 9/11 and Orlando nothing to do with Islam, the word nigger gets you in jail
youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

>not run by PC-leftists

>Hitler being the only exception to that rule.

He was a massive disaster instead.

Let's not forget that Americans unironically believe that asking for an ID when you go to vote is "racist" (because supposedly blacks and Mexicans are too dumb to get their ID cards). Meanwhile it has been obligatory in Europe for years.

At least he gave the people what they asked, nay, cried for: total war the likes of which the world has never seen before.

Haha no. He was famous for saying edgy things, like Trump

"I will put the suburbs to the karcher"
"When you live in France, you respect the rules : you're not polygamous, you don't excise you daughters, you don't slaughter sheeps in your appartment"
"You are tired of this scum ? I'll get you rid of it" "Ok scum was maybe a bit of a weak word"

And then he did what ? Fucking nothin lel

>That's why non-white refugees are flooding Europe and not America
>What are Central Americans

>What are Central Americans
Not refugees, you barely literate nigger.

>At least he gave the people what they asked

Giving Germans what they want is never a good idea

>Not refugees, you barely literate nigger.

Neither are most of scum invading Europe, they are welfare tourists.

Also, does it even matter if they are refugees or not?

>Neither are most of scum invading Europe, they are welfare tourists.
They're pretending they're tourists. Hence why you get black, 15 year old boys who are 1.85m tall and rape women.

>Also, does it even matter if they are refugees or not?
Considering the post that guy was replying to talked about non-white REFUGEES flooding Europe, it matters. If we're talking about nonwhite migrants in general, Europe and America alike are up shit creek.

>implying "PC-leftists" aren't just useful idiots of the neoliberals

Does anyone actually think SJWs are leftists? Look at what they support, SJWs use what is basically Nazi racial theory to support their arguments.

SJWs are merely easily misled youth who are thrown a few bones with LGBT rights to make them shut up and get in line with Washington's policy, both domestic and foreign. Increased surveillance for American citizens and getting Americans onboard for a full-scale military intervention in the Middle East is the order of the day.

Im sure many said the same in the 60's

I'll give you my dick in your ass faggot lol

Most of them are fleeing their war-torn countries where they will most likely get killed by gangs, especially Mexicans, which makes them refugees, you dumb nigger

>war-torn countries
>Mexico
Try again.

>Increased surveillance for American citizens and getting Americans onboard for a full-scale military intervention in the Middle East is the order of the day.
You might have a point there. Clinton is poised to win the elections, yet she screams night and day that she wants a no-fly zone over Syria (which means war with both Assad and Russia WHILE the Islamic State is still alive and kicking) yet progressives are in love with her. On the other hand Trump just wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS and... that's it. Maybe they really are useful idiots.

>what are cartels
>what is the drug war

Besides, most civilians suffer persecution from the cartels, so even if you want to argue that "it's not a real war" they still fall under the category of refugees.

>>what are cartels
>>what is the drug war
They are not internationally classified as wars, and not the things that result in what we can call refugees. Mexicans are not refugees by any commonly accepted definition.

Also, you're highly exaggerating. You're making it sound like the average Mexican in Mexico city is as much at risk as the average Syrian in Aleppo. Get off Sup Forums for a few minutes, buddy.

>They are not internationally classified as wars, and not the things that result in what we can call refugees.

Already answered that,refugees only have to be forced to leave due to persecution, which cartels commonly do, especially if you're related to someone in law enforcement or a rival gang.

>Says the country that shares a language with Mexico
Says the country that shares a language with the خِلافة

Thats exactly the reason why trump is popular you doofus

>especially if you're related to someone in law enforcement or a rival gang
You know that's not persecution, right? Otherwise there's a lot of "persecution" going on in America as well.

There is no way that America is more PC than Eurabia

You know how many minorities we have lynched?

Being threatened with gruesome murder due to political relations is enough to be a refugee. That's why so many refugees come from Iran even though they're at peace, because their political views (or a relatives) puts them in danger.

>Gang wars
>Political reasons
Unless MS-13 somehow starts winning seats in Mexican parliament, you're bullshitting me. It's crime, and crime does not result in refugees. Especially when these people have safer areas within their own country they could go to. Or are you really delusional to believe literally all of Mexico is a gangster's playground?

It's time to stop, it's painfully obvious Mexican migration to America is almost entirely economically driven.

>Sup Forums education

>Also in NYC you can get arrested for "misgendering" someone and the police department recognizes 30 genders
You're fucking with me, right? Right?

Nope.
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/

what
First of all
>60%

Second of all, the whole "PC" idea comes from the USA.

So no, you aren't.

yes, theres actually 31

You aren't white and you are run by PC leftists.

>His country has a big number of Spanish speakers that refuse to assimilate and is ultimately "forcing" groups of the native population to consider learning their language, since it's the most studied second language in US
Heh, cannot see the irony in his own comment.

You'll be speaking el españolo in the near future. Prepare to be considered the country with the biggest Spanish speaking population in the world.

Get the fuck out. This reads like it should be on the Onion or something. No way is anyone actually taking this seriously or getting fined a quarter of a mil for calling a faggot "him". People would riot over this bullshit.

You can understand the average Mexican
I fortunately cannot

Therefore, you share a language with Mexicans

>white country
>isn't ran by PC leftists

margin of error works both ways

José, you are mexican.

>America
>white
HAHAHAHA
>PC-leftists
Who? There are no leftists in the world's parliaments and congresses.

Says the Mexican speaker

I have literally never heard Mexican spoken in my life

1. usa is not white
2. usa is run by leftists completely

>2. usa is run by leftists completely
How? It's run by monopolists who pay for their interests being lobbyed in the Congress.

Test

I'm sorry you all had to see this.

monopolists who are also leftsits

no, we are

But can Trump cure fatassness?

>Are we the only white country left that isn't ran by PC-leftists?

I doubt it
>Trump increases tariffs on food from Latin America
>fruits and vegetables become more expensive
>meanwhile American agriculture is still mostly heavily subsidized corn and shit, which is used to make cheap, unhealthy foods

How are they leftist?

B-But corn should be good for you

Shut the fuck up, Spic

When you eat it as plain corn it is, but we don't, we turn it into corn syrup and a bunch of other things that makes us fat.

Can i say kill all niggers anywhere in public in USA without anything happening to me?

there is no left wing in the US
democrats = centre / centre-right
republicans = right / far-right

I wish Japanese were white. it sounds perfect.

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can vote for a better America