Do any fellow Finns know what happens if I don't go to the army or civil service? I'm assuming prison, but for how long?

Do any fellow Finns know what happens if I don't go to the army or civil service? I'm assuming prison, but for how long?

ask on mämmi/yli?

Don't be a baby.

But you gotta get ready to fight back against the islamic hordes user

You will disgrace your tribe and you won't get to ride eternal on the great steppes of Tengri.

Just fucking go you gay bitch it might be good for you.

stop being a bitch and become a man, go already

t. countries that don't have national service

The prison sentence is a lot longer than civil service. Why don't you pull the disability card and game C-papers from the system?

just go you autist
it will do you good

not much really, if you either get declared physically or mentally incapable to serve.
play it smart, say that it goes against the rules of your occult religion or something.

how does being a lap-dog of the state make you a man?

The children are indoctrinated to make sure the tradition continues.

just go to a private doc and get the c-papers recommendation for anything you can come up with

I had "motivation issues"

>go to army
>tell them you don't want to be there
>they move you to civil service
>tell them you don't want to be there
>get exemption from a doctor at civil service because putting you in jail would be too much of a hassle

It's not that hard user

>Asevelvollisuudesta kieltäytyminen

>Varusmies, joka kieltäytyy kokonaan tässä laissa säädetystä palveluksesta, on, jollei hän hae siviilipalvelukseen, rikoslain (39/1889) 45 luvun säännösten soveltamisen sijasta tuomittava asevelvollisuudesta kieltäytymisestä rangaistukseen siten kuin siviilipalveluksesta kieltäytymisestä säädetään siviilipalveluslaissa. Rangaistusta tuomittaessa asianomaisen jäljellä olevaksi palvelusajaksi katsotaan se aika, joka olisi siviilipalveluslain nojalla määrätty hänen siviilipalvelusajakseen, jos hänet olisi hakemuksestaan hyväksytty siviilipalvelukseen kotiuttamispäivänään.

>Siviilipalveluksesta kieltäytyminen

>Siviilipalvelusvelvollinen, joka jättää saapumatta tämän lain 3 §:ssä tarkoitettuun peruskoulutukseen tai työpalveluun, lopettaa sen tai ilmoittaa kirjallisesti kieltäytyvänsä siviilipalveluksesta, on tuomittava siviilipalveluksesta kieltäytymisestä vankeuteen ajaksi, joka vastaa puolta hänen jäljellä olevasta palvelusajastaan.

>Siviilipalveluksesta kieltäytymisestä tuomittua vankeusrangaistusta suorittava voidaan päästää ehdonalaiseen vapauteen, jos hän sitoutuu suorittamaan jäljellä olevan siviilipalveluksensa asianmukaisesti loppuun. Edellytyksenä on lisäksi, että 5 §:n 2 momentissa säädetty ikäraja ei estä palveluksen suorittamista.

>Siviilipalveluksesta kieltäytymisestä saa tuomita rangaistukseen vain kerran.

tl;dr 6 months in jail or 6 months in army

Tracker + house arrest or prison

Just get c-babers like any proper basement dweller.

A few months. But just say that you have anxiety/depression or that you are a faggot and you get free leave. It's really easy.

Is this really what Finnish looks like

>not learning warfare basics

>2016, dindu tsunami thanks to (((certain people)))

>you have had more balls than swedes since WW1

suomi no

No I just rolled my face over my keyboard

reminds me:

what kind of service?

if it is (((Global))) such as NATO, Africa - financial ties to Comet Pizza gooeyfiddler Merchants - etc, then don't

>thinking neetrats give a shit about anything else except fapping and beer and would literally kill themselves or someone else if forced out of their neetholes and given a gun

>when war comes and they're the first to die if internet communications get wiped out

olut :-DDDDDDDD