Going to buy this house for me, my wife and 2 my daughers and son

going to buy this house for me, my wife and 2 my daughers and son.

What do you think?

zillow.com/homedetails/5820-Orchid-Ln-Dallas-TX-75230/26757518_zpid/

Russians not allowed into America, too much freedom. I hope Putin sends your whole family to Gulag

your jokes are not funny anymore, kiddo

It isnt supposed to be funny just factual. We dont want fascist Russians in US. Stay in your own country, we will kill you here.

Get fucked russkie trash

Your posts are bad. Even as bait they don't work.

shut up and go back to your shithole ivan

No bait m8. Just giving the commie a warning what will happen if they come here. I would rather Russian government kill them instead of American lynch mob.

His choice though.

America for Americans. Russians stay the fuck out!

>Dallas
Why Texas? Did you get a job offer here?

>2016
>american dream nice house in nice suburbs
Wanna bet every single one of your neighbours will be insufferable and an awful person ?
Also have fun buying it then Hillary will redistribute it to brown people

adopt mi

WTF did I tell you Ivans? Dont come to America. Door to Russians has closed. We have enough slavs, quota is met. Fuck off!

>Also have fun buying it then Hillary will redistribute it to brown people
nice meme.
also r*ssians are even lower than the poorest and dumbest brown people anyway

Shut the fuck up you autistic sperg cunt

>Also have fun buying it then Hillary will redistribute it to brown people
The only place where the government is redistributing housing is in Yurope Pierre

Ivan stop being proxy fag and giving Russians false hope they will be accepted here.

What are you talking about this isn't the 50s. We don't have lynch mobs, what the hell do you think this is? The Balkans 25 years ago?

Most people probably wouldn't care. The worst that might happen is someone makes fun of his accent or some drunk redneck gets ornery with him in a bar.

Don't give him his (You)

We do have them for Russians. They arent welcome in US. We want Russians in one place, Russia, so we can nuke them easily.

Fuck off you SJW Russian lover

t. Randy Weaver

I suppose you think you aren't cringy?

I want Russians to cringe at the thought of moving here. I am not baiting m8, I am giving honest warning to them. Goes to Serbs too. Cringe all the fuck you want but dont come here, we kill you.

> A total of 687,980 citizens of the United States declared Serb ethnicity in 2010 (while the 2012 American Community Survey has an estimate of 700,000). It is highly likely that among the citizens who declared Yugoslavian ethnicity (328,547 in 2010; 310,682 in 2012 estimation) are additional ethnic Serbs.
Christ, Sup Forumstards need to get out once in a while

Make sure they know English. The American kids will bully the fuck out of them if they don't. Make they can write essays and the school they go to is a Texas distinguished school with a lot of Asians (asians in America tend to be more mature. Theyre less likely to rob, tease, or spread drugs) or at least a charter school. You want them learning, not smoking pot.

Also get guns. Start with a glock.

There's bound to be some ameritards (like ) in that part of the country so make sure you show to your American spirit and go all out on July 4th(this is a fun one) and Thanksgiving. You are from Russia and some people still think the USSR is a thing.

It's okay to hunt for your own food, pump your own water, and eat organic. Just don't let other people know you do and you should be fine.

Also vote right wing

If Texas is too much, move to Ketchikan. It was once owned by Russia and it's a cute little town. Dallas should be progressive now

>It's okay to hunt for your own food, pump your own water, and eat organic. Just don't let other people know you do and you should be fine.
Literally no one here cares unless you're a faggot about it

>will bully them

My oldest daugher 9yo and she already 9\10 looking with great face features and light light blue eyes.
I don't think she will get bullied in the place with fattest and ugliest girls in the world.

>I will never be a 9/10 Russian qt

She will get bullied when American kids punch her face for being Russian. She will be 1/10 when they are finished with her.

687970 too many

you'll be a -87/10 when I finish fucking your face you dumb sperg nigger cunt

fyte me

yes, she will find there thousands pussylicker beta white knights to defend her. I was such beta in my childhood.

Reported to the FSB, Comrade.

>this entire thread

Thanks for informing us where to look for your two daughters.