Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

The fact that so many books still name the The Doors' self-titled debut as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" Doors album ever only tells you how rock music music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest Doors album of all times is Full Cirle, whuch was not the most famous or richest or best seller of its times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Full Circle over Strange Days and LA Woman who were highly popular on stereos around America. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Doors s/t sold more than any other Doors album (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of Full Circle, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of Full Circle. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of Full Circle, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Morrison Hotel did anything worthy of being saved.

Full Circle by The Doors

So Full Circle by The Doors is not that good?

In The Aeroplane Over The Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel

>album - artist

kys

not as good as Full Circle By The Doors

10/10

explain the meme, please

Not meme, have you listened In The Aeroplane Over The Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel?

Which one is better?

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Circle by The Doors

Full Doors by The Circle

Is this the new hip meme now?

Its pretty good.

Gonna have to go with The Doors - Space is the Place on this one

Someone explain to me what is happening on Sup Forums right now
Why is potato posting back?
Why The Doors?

4 Billion Souls is playing right now on my speaker but The Mosquito is always playing in my head

wtf I hate Full Circle by The Doors now

>a doors album without Jim

yeah no

Full Circle by the Doors

sudden spasm of autism and amnesia

>Welcome to Sup Forums.
>There's the door.

Fixed it for ya