What will your reaction be tomorrow when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States...

What will your reaction be tomorrow when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/green-day-trump-stupid-white-people-1822731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take a piss because I usually take a piss when I wake up

This.

Wake up from my nightmare and praise America for electing Trump.

Play some overwatch with my many friends

well, I'm pretty sure she'll call it the USA, maybe the others there call her president, and it'll be most probably a white house, so you have points, but where she goes is nothing but a detention center

Kek is kill

"Well this should be fun"
And go watch as Sup Forums implodes.

For what? She broke no laws, no matter how much you wish she did.

>3. All politics and current events belong on Sup Forums.

THIS

The joke's on you, kek was never on your side

Stock up on food and energy drink and bully Sup Forums for 24 hours straight

idk, it's not like Hillary is the end game for America.

There will probably be a candidate to take Trumps place in the next election.

I don't really care.

Great, can't wait for Americans to chill the fuck out for once.

Stop with all the fear mongering and complaining, you're fine. Everything's fine. Enjoy life while it's still good.

You mean a new candidate to lose?

Trump's going to create his own TV network to bully Hillary, sing his own praise, and become president in 4 years.

He may even do it if he wins, actually.

Bully Sup Forums non-stop for the rest of 2016.

>She broke no laws
We don't know that. The FBI merely recommended not prosecuting. That's not to say there's no basis on which to do so.

Then what kind of sick person would want someone thrown in jail with no proof of her having broken any laws? Are they 12?

>Swedistan
>telling America everything is fine

Become religious incase Islam is the one true religion and prepare my angus to go to war for Russia and it's allies

RIGGED !!!

nme.com/news/music/green-day-trump-stupid-white-people-1822731

>implying there's no proof
>implying they're neglecting the literal tons of proof so their paymaster doesn't stop paying them
>being this much of a CTR shill

Why are you so angry all the time?

I'm not recommending anyone is thrown in jail.
I'm merely correcting your incorrect statement.

We don't know if she broke any laws. But the DOJ shouldn't, according to the FBI, pursue it. That's all.

>Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

Tell Chaffetz that. He's already announced he's going to waste millions more dollars of tax money chasing that rabbit down the hole.

... and not do his fucking job. "It's the democrat's fault"

IKEA has some tasty meatballs

>CTR shill
>Being this anally devastated

>have no argument
>lol umad XD

You sound mad, Trump shill.

The amount of banter Americans here will receive...

Can't wait

My argument is that you have no proof and resort to name-calling. I know you're a shill, but this b8 is weak.

>still no argument
>AND samefagging

Schadenfreude

CTR pls go.

Cannot wait for Trump to come out to speak after getting BTFO tomorrow

>waaaah waaaah it was rigged it'ss nwwwwot faiiiiiiir, i don't wannaaaa losssse it was rigggedddddd ;____;

lmao REKT

As the elected Representative of Utah, it is Chaffetz's right to pursue what he views as an injustice committed in the highest corridors of American politics. I suspect many of the people who voted for him feel the same way.

Americans will probably Hillary Clinton tomorrow. But that doesn't mean Congress turns blue. This dysfunction is straight from the voters. They wanted it. After all, why should Hillary get off the hook for possible wrongdoing, just because her opponent is an orange orangutan?

I live in Utah, and I can confirm that the law enforcement here is corrupt. They will literally jail anyone who they don't believe fits their utopian society. They create crimes so that they can look good. Every Empire has done it.

>mormons

>Hillary wins
>Sup Forumstards will chimp out and whine on every board about MUH RIGGED
>BTFOfags will fuel the fire by posting gold faces and other stupid shit
>normie liberals will act smug as fuck while continuing making unfunny Trump jokes

>Trump wins
>Sup Forumsfags will again infect every board and post smugpepe(8475).jpeg
>spam PRAISE KEK on every thread they can get their hands on
>normie liberals goes into a fucking melt down
>huffpost will go full damage control and will post about nothing but Trump
>every late night host on the planet will will try to scare off Trump with their ebin speeches

And on top of all this, regardless of who wins. The opposition will try everything to dig up every piece of dirt they find and force it on us.

It IS rigged!!

Well, thank you Mr Obvious. Did you just learn that in your government 101 class this week?

And just how many Reds did McCarthy uncover?

What is this?

Johnson will win by a landslide.
Screencap this

>Not going on a fedora crusade to wipe them out

dumb ass selected Clinton then put his finger over Trump and snapped a pic

Laugh at Sup Forumstard butthurt and then cry because this cunt is president

Had to vote Hillary because it wouldn't recognize me voting for Trump.

I will be very sad, because I still won't have a gf

this

Thank you for correcting the record.

Why didn't you inform a polling station staff member that your voting machine was malfunctioning and not registering your vote correctly?

Finland has the right idea.

They told me not to worry and that my vote would still go to Trump.

>Tomorrow

Where does the time go?

Sit in front of my screen and watch the people of burger land kill each other

>green day
Why haven't this faggots killed themselves yet?

I seriously hope she'll win, because fucking retarded drumpf will not only restrict illegal immigration, but also the legal one, making my american dream much harder.

GO HILLARY FORZA BASED HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be an angry little german

I think anyone that would be upset by a Trump loss would be foolish to go on Sup Forums for at least a week. It will be Sup Forums X 9/11

If killary wins and this whole election isnt just another big hoax and play for the galleries, trump will most probably either die in some accident or be executed for being a traitor whos in coalition with the russkies...
but this election is probably just like the bush and obama election just one big coliseum-grade distraction to keep retards entertained

Sup Forums will be worth a watch if my beautiful Shillary wins. It'll be garbage shitposting: the board

go to shitpost on Sup Forums