Daily reminder there are no true democracies and that democracies are easily influenced & controlled by foreign powers...

Daily reminder there are no true democracies and that democracies are easily influenced & controlled by foreign powers leaving your cunt for the picking and lowers its efficieny.
Daily reminder that your goverment and not only Russia keeps the media in their pocket throwing propaganda at any political party that is not apart of the establishment in every country.
Friendly reminder monarchy is the solution and republics are more flawed than communism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who's this fluid druid

>true democracies

Memer pls go

Fucking monarchists.

Monarchy is anti-Sup Forums, monarchy is efficiency not about muh feels like Sup Forums or tumblr.
Napoleon was a saint btw

>>>/NRx/

Lol monarchies are ven more easily controlled by foreigners and sometimes the king is a foreigner just like your royal family

A single leader with power that has what he needs will never be a puppet for foreign intressts unlike politicians that fall for bribes and corruption on a daily basis, history has proven this.

Daily reminder that Christ is King not president.

Daily reminder that Christ inherited his kingdom from his royal Father, he wasn't elected.

Daily reminder that democracy is the system politic for weak cucks and once the West collapse warlords will be the rulers, then the most powerful among them will create his own Kingdom and restore God's natural order.

I imagine subjects are docile to their condition, citizens don't have that luxury

why does his blue shirt have nipples and stomach/chest definition?

seems like an odd artistic choice "I want him to be shirtless, but that is just too lewd"

Hillfags, watch this video about based Hillary sticking it to the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9kmAAp4yd4

#ImWithHer
#RecordCorrected

Repost this on social media so your friends can vote for a better America...

>no monarchy/oligarchy has ever been controlled by a foreign power

>Napoleon was a saint
B-BUT POL TOLDME HE WAS A MASONIC LIBERAL SCUM STFU

Napoleon cannonized himself as Saint Napoleon and made it a national feast respected in all the Empire.

HE IS A MASON SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LIZARD JEW AAAAA MODS

Both monarchy and democracy per se are meme ideal forms that don't match the reality
Most effective political systems combine a combination of elements that correspond to one or other of these ideals.
For instance, America elects an executive monarch and they actually go out of their way to discourage the development of power bases within the cabinet that are separate to the authority of said monarch, which is the mechanism whereby the Westminster republic developed its conventions of cabinet government.

Ooh my keklord I just shaaat in my pantss such autism

Have you ever seen classical art in your life ?
300 does not count.

lesmugfrenchpatricianface.jpg

who watches the watchman

ayo we wuz kangs nawamsayin ya'll democracy faggots ain't woke for shit nigga

Knowing the answer, she commences her debauches with them

Wholeheartedly agree.

Brazil turned to shit when we lost our monarchy.