Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds...

Why don't people living in low temp places like Northern Europe and Scandinavia catch colds? Is this astonishing immunity to the microbes of cold a solid proof of them being super humans? Can we use their superior biology in order to make a serum to cure colds?

Not related
Why are south europeans obsessed with northern europe?

>microbes of cold

I'm a God

I am Greek.

Because we as subhumans are naturally oriented to feel jelly of our superiors and learn from them and stuff

unfortunately we always catch colds :(

Nords have 50% resistant to frost

Op should be sent to northern Siberia for the next four months as a punishment for repeatedly posting this thread.

>don't want me to talk about his powers
I get it but it's ok user, we're safe here no one is going there to investigate you

It happened again
Whenever you mention Nrodic countries or north europe you never remember Iceland
Why?

because you are a bunch of inbred ex-viking fucks

you even have an app to make sure the person you are dating with isnt too closely related with you

u dont get colds from cold weather retard its germs from dirty people

Not everyone can be enriched by new and exotic genes like you in Sweden :3

I dare say, within 30 years, over half of your country will be mixed race

thats not even possible

>app
Does not exist
>ex-viking
More viking then sweden ever was

>bullying me
what the fuck niceland

No more Mr. Niceland

I like more this new Iceland

Not the same person
There's an Icelandic Sup Forumsack who hangs arround on /brit/ and ocasionally leaks out
Don't be fooled

Russian animefag propaganda, dont be fooled.

Yeah, you're right, it can't be less than 90% mixed race of your population in 30 yrs.