Tfw you listen to the first band you truly obsessed over when you were a teenager and it no longer sounds as amazing...

>tfw you listen to the first band you truly obsessed over when you were a teenager and it no longer sounds as amazing and fascinating as it used to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCxTcfZzA5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's kind of how it is with anything you liked as a kid. I loved AC/DC when I was 10. They're still fun to listen to nowadays, but I no longer feel that rush I did when I first listened to For Those About to Rock.

fucking Radiohead

Kid A is still a solid 7/10 though

Did you pick up the guitar since then? Try playing it.

System of a Downsyndrome desu

I still love RHCP, but yeah I get what your saying. It just doesn't have the same magic that it used to.

>Not Syndrome of a Down

Its like you're not even trying user.

Thank god I'm a mars volta fan and the records only get more interesting

Doesn't make any sense though desu baklar

This with the Brian Jonestown massacre

But I still love Hot Fuss

Not a band but i missed listening to metal music in general.

Annoying that i grew up to aesop rock and now he releases a great album and im well sick of him and it just reminds me of being a cringey teen

>tfw you find out about an amazing band but their best work was released over 10 years ago
>tfw your favorite band is past its prime and will never be like they used to be

I did in fact. I play more indie rock stuff than hard rock though.

this happened to me with the strokes

I can't relate taking back Sunday is still great

same for me.
but I recently re-listened to The Bends and OK Computer and I have to admit they were always above average. Paranoid Android still blows me away

Me too user. Me too

system of a down and avenged sevenfold

Lotta terrible pop punk band and powerchords, but it got me learning basics. I can still listen to a couple albums i guess. I also got super into RnB around the same time too. I still love that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XCxTcfZzA5o

im glad they broke up so i didnt have to see what my teenager-favorite band sunk to become

as far as cringy shit i used to like, this still holds over a little well

>tfw I used to listen to Michael Jackson
>tfw it still sounds funky af

My teen obsession band was The Smiths

I still love them

>albums used to feel like wild journeys into the minds of an artist and the worlds they created
>now you're just analyzing the compositional and production techniques desperately looking for a moment of genius
put me out of my misery please

Marilyn Manson, first thing I actually headbanged too is now just eh.

Radiohead still sound amazing actually

I still got the magic

Take mushrooms

I still love Radiohead

Me too

I haven't found mush since fuck, a year ago? Two years ago????
Has it been two years???????????

If I was really into it those albums kind of her grandfathered in to what I like now. I loved Pierce the Veil's first album years ago and I still enjoy it now, but I tried their new album, which is litterally a rehash of their other shit, and it was garbage.

Modest Mouse ://////
It gets me way down....

I found Arctic Monkeys back in 2006 when my dad started playing a pirated cd of whatever people say I am.

I've enjoyed all their work but knowing that I'll never go see The View From the Afternoon played in the Astoria for the first time in 2005 gets to me ;-;

>tfw queen

>Death Grips

tfw as you grew older you realized Hot Fuss was literally a cuck album