How miserable is life in the Slavic countries? Can you afford anything other besides the essentials?

How miserable is life in the Slavic countries? Can you afford anything other besides the essentials?

Especially talking to you, Ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rLYV1PLb5GY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty neat on 3000eur

>2000euro
ahahahahah yeah RIGHT

if someone earn 20 000 euro and then nine people earn 200 euro, the average will be 2000
but its not really 2000 kek more more like 1000

Cost of living is pretty low too desu. We get a liter of 98 petrol for like 1$

whats your field of expertise?

expensiv

unless the map is just before taxes ? because you can earn like 2000 hard, and then the islamo communist french state in all its famous hunger will go and shamelessly take half of it oh yes

True, but still. It's mind boggling that I make more in 2 days than the average Ukrainian makes in one month

Are you the king of Russia?

>for like 1$
Now. Before the war it was about .5$ a liter
> I make more in 2 days than the average Ukrainian makes in one month
Yeah. Sailors and programmers working for $ are literal gods here. 1000$ a month is 25k UAH, while most Ukrainians earn around 4-10k, excluding police and army.

no i just live in Moscow

>numbeo

looking at this map makes makes me wanna cri tfw cyprus has 5 times more wage...

why is turkey better than balkans?

Balkan is more Turkish than Turkey

How slavic is Slovenia?

about as slavic as estonia, hence not at all

>Switzerland

Hahahahaa

>Ukraine

)))))

no

Don't forget that prices on goods are lower too

>tfw my wage which puts me in top 0.1% of russia is the same as average wage of luxembourg
315000rub/mo

>all those wages before tax

comfy tbqh

you can be in the top 0,1% as an employee in russia? how's the taxes?

>Czech Republic in charge of being western

you are greek

Making 60k euros annually atm

That is quite the observation

shit kill jews

what's going on here?

Slavic, but we are not stupid as our balkan cousins or russian retards.

Millionaire reporting in

0.1 is a pretty bold claim I made though.

i'm not totally sure taxes; my employer pays them :3
theres the basic 13% tax but there are also medical taxes, pension taxes, basic social security... wikipedia says that it all adds up to about 47%, but it could vary slightly
there are moscovites who can post on the internet yet villages somewhere far away who aren't even aware of it. selection bias. if we take only moscow as russia, the average wage would be about 1000$/mo

>Speak slavic language
>Literally named land of slavs
>not slavic

So is russia really that boring that we have so many wealthy posters?

You realize that these numbers alone don't mean anything, right? A movie ticket costs the equivalent of $20 in Switzerland.

Your genes aren't Slavic, which is evident by the fact you act like humans and have other qualities common with the human race

there is no such thing as slav

or visa versa, alpinids are slavs in denial

Only you a Slav would say that. You know you are the inferior race and try to drag others on your level

>Can you afford anything other besides the essentials?
The map you posted doesn't help answer that question.

Purchasing power explains how much one can buy with the money they make and not a map on the average wage. Every country has different costs of living.

t.probably a negroe

> How miserable is life in the Slavic countries

pretty miserable

I earn 300 euro, save 200 and spend it on travel. It's enough for 3(three) 1-week trips in Europe per year. Ofc without restaurants, with living in hostels, cheap transportation, saving money as much as possible.

I want out, from this poverty, from this country but I dunno how.

It seems immigrations for a non-mail bride, non-rich kid, non-jew/finn/german/pole/hungarian(whoever country else from EU with repatriation programs whose descedants live here) is possible only if you're political refugee, programmer, engineer or just EXTREMELY lucky man.

Future is dark for Russia, it won't be better here, only worse. I don't wanna waste my only life in a 3rd world poorhole.

Slav is linguistic group

Is just coincidence then that almost all people that speak slav languages are not humans?

Slav is racial group of everything east of western europeans samaritians scythians and all other shits.

Slav is as linguistic group as blacks.

Move to chechnya

Pretend you are Ukrainian and you have lost your paper. Say you are 10 year old, it will help.

M8ssssssss

Slavs are a racial group, which dates back to the Roman/Classical era. Historians speculate the word evolved due to your ethnic group being enslaved by either Romans or Greeks.

Its what poverty does to people.

No its not. Bulgars and Belorussians are very different from each other both are slavs. Czechs Slovaks and Slovenes are genetically closer to Austrians than to Russians.

?

Sloveni(slavs in slav speak)->sklaveni(misspeled sloveni became greek word)-slave(because slavs were often enslaved)

We are most diverse group in europe and you fucks group us under one ethnicity

and people are the ones who cause the poverty

Fair. Language group, but it can still be used to define every slav. Not as a racial definition, but a definition of people living in that area. Not solely a linguistic group.

Yeah no. Its ruling elite

No.. if you dont speak slavic language you are not slav

ruling elite is not made of people? what then? reptilians?

Communists are not humans

>working in IT
>get 900 eur/month
>rent, bills, household appliances and stuff ~ 300
>food, cigs, alcohol ~ 300
>supposed to be saved but wasted during the first weekend god knows how ~ 300
I'm completely broke for about a week in the end of each month

>food, cigs, alcohol ~ 300
Try not having a diet that consists only of cavier and filet, Mr. Rockefeller.

pls no bully
I eat bare potatoes, sour cream on big holidays only

>ukraine

no such country

My mom makes ~$65k and my dad makes $30k, so it's not that bad.

You live alone and eat 300€ stop smoking so much weak minded animal

>tfw that's my monthly income from the state because I study. Residential support included which is about 80 euros

Fuk yah, no one I talk too irl knows what I mean when I say they're/someone is a Rockefeller.
Love to grandma for teaching me such a nice phrase.

what are their professions?

You get 900€ for going to school?

I'm albanian and rich

youtube.com/watch?v=rLYV1PLb5GY

Not quite, but close.

7.5 kroner = 1 Euro.
I get 5941 kroners each month from the state, before taxes, for going too school. After taxes is paid I have around 5000 each month.
Then I get 664 kroner in residential support from the state, because my apartment qualifies , due to the price, km2 and it having a kitchen.

I spend about 80 euro a month

so thats around 700? You need job to afford living alone no?

also
>paying taxes from welfare
seems kind of retarded

How is it possible that the AVERAGE person in the UK barely makes more a month than a busboy in the US?

How can it be lesser? I spend the same amount of money on food/booze and I'm not even smoking,

I do, but I just started studying and moved to a new(big) city, so right now, I'm just lending an extra 2k a month from the state, which only has an interest rate of 4% of which I can subtract 2/3 in taxes when I need to pay it back, which I won't need to before I finished my education.

>seems kind of retarded.

It is, but that's Denmark for you. Bureaucratic shithole, but that's the price of barely any corruption.

My life is ok for now, could be better.

how much do you need to live comfortably alone? i imagine everything is expensive as fuck in scandinavia

You live with your parents?

nah but they pay my bills

I pay 5300 kroner for my apartment, of which my mom gives 1000 to me.
Each month I also pay:
109 for my phone
250 for internet
300 for insurances
1000-1500 for food
1000-1500 on alcohol

I can't even tell if the Americoons are trying to bait or if they're just dumb (it's probably the latter) but here's the rundown.

We are the Slovene people and we speak Slovene. Slovene is a Slavic language. We belong to the Slavic ethno-linguistic group because we speak Slovene and because a large part of our ancestry is Slavic.
Being Slavic doesn't mean we are the same as random Russians in the middle of Siberia. We were connected to the rest of Central Europe for over a thousand years, only being connected to the Balkans during the last century.
Now, about the wealth and development. Two world wars were fought on our soil, we were under occupation, fought a civil war while fighting a world war and then we lived under communism where we had to share what we made with the underdeveloped Balkans. And yet, we are on par, if not better off, than Southern European countries.

Seems reasonable desu except you either drink like rus or alcohol is super expensive. The flat also has outtageous price but im guessing you live in capital so its expected

Århus, second biggest city, only 5-10% cheaper than Copenhagen. I live in Århus C, so I have no right to complain, I just like to live close to happenings. We drink like ruskies, but it gets expensive once you go to clubs/bars later in the evening, which you almost always do.

Typical Danish party:
>People meet at a common friend between 18-20:00
>Few beers, hard liqour gets out, more beers --->hammered
>the time is now 23-01:00 and we venture into town to go on pubs/clubs.

> they can't afford buying the new iPhone every year and can't spend hundreds of dollars on fashion each month so their life must be miserable
Millennial please

i make six times that, so like average for UK. it means i m really fucking comfy here.
as an engineer i would be making 3x as much in germany. (i would have a lot more than the average there). so that kinda sucks. but i cant complain.

an artist
bullshit artist

what do you do?

i m this faggot

'no'
good for you
I don't believe you

where the fuck do you live nagyfelezskiskunhaza village? no way its that little in budapest
i ve been to budapest 10 times

Really? I didn't know. In Spain you can usually get by on food and booze for like 150-200/month. I thought that Russia or Eastern Europe would be like that or even cheaper

Samaria is that part of Israel between Judea and Galilee

Sarmatia is a name used to describe the territories currently occupied by a nomadic Iranic tribe of horsemen

brogrammer x-d
experience adds up
i rarely even write code anymore

Clinical research associate and self-employed HVAC engineer

Sexy Ukraine woman want to meet american men

>this map

its pretty useless desu
people who actually do things make a lot more, except like city cleaning.
peoplw who make that little, are usualy state employees, which sit around on facebook all fucking day/push papers around
so they are actually quite well paid for essentially liking their friends photos

but most importantly, these are salaries. not average incomes. so bosnia, with higher salary, is actually worse than serbia, with lower, which is worse than bulgaria with comparable. why?
because so few people are employed in bosnia. and fewer people are employed in serbia than in bulgaria.

so you will say, gosh jolly its all even more fucked? Not exactly.

First off, you have a massive gray or black economy. All those unemployed or out of workforce are not just sitting on their asses, they are peddling shit on streets (if poor), working unregistered (away from the tax man) or fucking around real estate they own (if well off).

Also, see those fat Western salaries. Smart people know it here, not just engineers, doctors but also trades like car mechanics, and, in case of Poland, plumbers.
So a lot of the income in the east is supplemented by the Western one.

So for a really good insight into well being, you would need to take a look at unemplloyment and workforce participation rates, estimates regarding informal economies, remittances (monies sent back) and last but not least (but we all know that), purchasing parity -- like so
>t. economist

nice dubs
come here my man

what's the meaning of this picture?

its horrible

>tfw not slav(e)

feels good i masturbate to this tought

Wtf