Why is Drake music so good high?

Why is Drake music so good high?

The production on his tracks is ridiculously.

I'm seeing him Wednesday desu senpai

lol

Hello, I’m Bill, a 52 year old business owner from Newquay, England. I’d just like to say that this song has helped through some tough times. I’ve recently gone through a trying divorce, and my cat Mr Bubbles has been diagnosed with cancer. The lyrics of this song really connect with me, for example ‘I get paid a lot, you get paid a bit’ points out the current economic inequalities within our society. Also, ‘My dick’s so hard it makes the metal detector go off’ is a piece of metaphorical wizardry, in that it suggests the size of the rapper’s penis by comparing it to an element, such as titanium, which I might add is an important resource in today’s dwindling global economy.
Thank you to ‘Drake’ and his friends ‘2 Chainz’ and ‘Big Sean’.
Amen.

>Why is Drake music so good high?
People who take drugs are unintelligent, and being unintelligent allows you to enjoy terrible music

I agree with the latter statement but intelligent people don't make sweeping generalizations like
>people who take drugs are unintelligent

This

>but intelligent people don't make sweeping generalizations
But I am very intelligent and I just did. Furthermore, so did you. Either you agree with me and admit you were wrong, or you disagree with me and admit you are unintelligent

>But I am very intelligent
lol

>needing to prove intelligence

>feigning intelligence
i'm so sorry
i've got bad news for your ego

I notice that none of you are able to refute my extremely well-crafted argument, further demonstrating my intellectual superiority to the average user of this board

An aside: acknowledging one's own intelligence is only considered a crime among lesser minds who attend public state schools and earn bad grades. Exceptionally intelligent people do not fear hubris or anticipate personal stupidity because years of constant intellectual achievement has given them confidence. If you do not share this confidence, it is probably because you have no achievements to justify it with (unlike me), indicating a lack of intellectual ability.

why can moo never not reply to an obvious bait thread? even not seriously?

Is that you Quentin?

>The production on his tracks is ridiculously.

kek'd hard chap
well memed

End yourself please

>I am very intelligent so I indulge in self-destructive behaviors
[spoiler]Of course there has been smart human who have used drugs but that decision to me is not a wise one.[/spoiler]

well played

>i make funny faces at things i dont understand to gloat my ignorance

holy fucking shit dude

>People who take drugs are unintelligent,

Don't rock stars use lsd, pcp, and weed to get their inspiration for their music?

You made my night

>rock stars are intelligent
if you believe rock stars are smart (or musicians in general actually) just leave
also the trend is not that doing drugs makes you stupid.
it's that most people who do drugs are stupid.
so it's a good chance that you are stupid if you do drugs

You don't need an IQ over 90 to get a lot of money, fans, and fuck girls with big tits every night , m9

you're equating intelligence to success, luck has a lot of play in the matter. you shouldn't do what rock stars do because the only reason that they got there was they were lucky.

Okay, but what's really more redeeming? Being intelligent or successful? People can be 1 or the other or both. You can call musicians stupid for doing drugs all you like, but they're living the American Dream. They worked hard with talent to get where they're at. A lot of them didn't even have a diploma. So can you really look down on them?

>the American Dream
no, that is achieving things by working hard, not by getting lucky.
>worked hard with talent
are you high lmao
>a lot of them don't even have a diploma
proving that they never worked hard to get to where they are
>i'm looking down on them
no actually i look up and curse the gods for not giving me the luck that they have

Girls must really love you in high school

i skipped high school fag, went straight to college

t. Kissless Virgin

t. highshool dropout

>The production
niceme.me