What will music in the 2020s be like

What will music in the 2020s be like.

The same as it is now probably

Louder

00's revival.

I had a feeling music would go through what happened in the 90s. Music right now is good but sometimes feels sorta safe and clean. I know we meme about them alot but Death Grips will really influence the next decade. Their DIY approach and loud aesthetic might even make them the Black Flag of Hip Hop. And we already see the influence. Kanye ripped them off with Yeezus and we already see a new round of hip hop artists getting louder. Rock might be dead unless it reinvents itself. It probably will get louder too. People are getting tired of nu-male with an acoustic guitar.

Anything made by white males will be banned, memerap and top 40 pop made by POCs will be analyzed in the same way as classical composers are now

Baby Metal except for every possible genre of music

e.g.:

>BabyPunk
>BabyJazz
>BabyFolk
>BabyDjent

What kind of sounds will we see in the 2000s revival. And in what genres, rock, pop or hip hop. Tbh I loath 2000s hip hop and I like the direction the genre as a whole is going at. Rock might get loud again, hopefully because it's pretty sterile.

>SJW punk
>smooth jazz
>Mumford and Sons
>postdjentcore

bro step bro country fusion

I'm predicting a Nu-Metal resurgance

Electronic music will get much weirder, and weird will be the norm. Most new electronic artists in the 2020s will sound like Arca, OPN, Balam Acab, Ash Koosha, etc.

there will mainstream artists similar to desiigner except they will be so sloppy at singing they'll be barely understandable
another undertale-like game is going to be made and we will have to listen to the music from it

Revival of 90s and early 00s acid house. THE 303 IS COMIN BACK BABYYY

Kek.

djent already is nu-metal 2.0

I secretely want Trump to win so that a new punk-like scene may occur, but that won't happen. The world is happier and safer than it ever was so there's little to complain about and little to innovate musically.

music will consist almost entirely of memes

Music, much like movies and other forms of media are in a form of stagnation that is a reflection of late capitalisms greed and need to tailor make media to make the most most money possible.
2020 will still sound the same as 2016, top 40 pop rap and taylor swift.
The movies will still be based on comic books.

This is hell.
we are living in hell.

DG already influenced tons of artists, and made hip-hop artists start experimenting a little more

>Swans, Death Grips, and Radiohead are topping the charts
>The country is in shambles
>People are stealing TVs and fucking in the streets
>Cars are on fire and babies are being sent to other countries on small canoes
>Swans Filth is blasted over a speaker that stands over the united states
>Mothers are singing radiohead to their children to calm them down
>Death Grips is touring everywhere all the time
>Basically the purge
That is if Hillary wins

Definitely

>Kanye was inspired by DG
>Tyler, The Creator was inspired by DG
>Even Bowie
I wholly agree with this

>The world is happier and safer than it ever was so there's little to complain about and little to innovate musically.

What sheltered middle class neighborhood are you living in friendo?