1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Opinions on homosexuality

Fucking faggots

Exactly.

>France is more tolerant towards the faggots than sweden despite the thousands who manifested against fag marriage and who still manifest.

Stop reading there.

Love the way how it corresponds with acepted emigrant numbers.

Except it doesn't. Like at all.

I want some Italian and Spanish daddies

Don't we all?

faggots are hated here :)

flag
nothing against non-flamboyant gays (im bi btw)

It's based on laws, not popular attitudes.

>faggots are hated here
But you legalized gay marriage.

Flag
IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY LET'S...

>le laïcité face wondering why they're considered more tolerant of fags than a country that until 2001 had an official state church
Also
>all sodomy laws were repealed in 1791 during the French Revolution
beaucoup progressive!

well it depends...
if they are skinny and look very feminine, almost like traps im fine with it. If they still look masculine or like ittle faggots, then its absolutely disgusting

overpopulation is a bigger issue that any of your perceived cultural dilution caused by gay folks

also, let people do what they want. dont be a knob

>Cunt
It doesn't bother me. I don't find any reason to hate homosexuals for being what they are.

Western countries aren't overpopulated.
Africa and Asia are.
They don't call it the Greek way for no reason :^)

They're fine as long as they aren't flamboyant faggots.

have you seen the space of africa, no way are they overpopulated

1. Russia
2. I do not care.

Overpopulation isn't just about space. The entire population of the world can fit in NYC. Overpopulation is about ability to maintain a sustainable life. Africans can't make sure they don't starve. If you can't produce enough food for your society then you're overpopulated.

I don't hate homosexuals, but I don't see why the government should pander to them (gay marriage was not forbidden, but unregulated)

wtf I love Lithuania now

don't give a shit, some fags are funny, I honestly think if you care that much you don't belong in the west.

>I don't care
>you don't belong in the west if you disagree

france

I don't care, they can have the same rights as anyone

btw, what the fuck Italy ?

Surely, what Giovannino mean she is that we shouldn't be admitting immigration from those who disagree. But! If you're native to the country then you're free to believe what you want.

Just like if an American converts to Islam whatever but we still need a band on Muslim immigration. Citizens have rights, non citizens do not.

if you care about what other people put up their rectums you need to go back to the middle east or eastern europe or some other shithole, if you don't care you're alright, makes perfect sense.

go be a degenerate faggot somewhere else
homosexuals are fine and dandy as long as they aren't fags

1. flag
2. i honestly don't know

t. homo

Look up how the data is calculated. It's bullshit. Italy is fine.

R u a qt?

didn't mean that 2bh, but yes I agree foreigners shouldn't even have a say in these matters, they can fuck off if they don't like how things are here.

this, live in milan and fags are an essential part of the landscape, they do't even bitch that much.

homosexuals were never truly oppressed, they just had to hide their deviance from the public

that is the good and natural order of thing imo

>live in milan and fags are an essential part of the landscape
So are Moroccans.

1. Flag
2. Beat them and chop them up with machetes. If they can't love a woman then they can't live.

Big dicks are hot af.

and?

>american "banter"

You're country is going to shit.

>tfw nonna calls me to give me updates on how immigrants are fucking Italy every other Sunday

>yanks calling their grandma nonna

cringe as fuck my dude

Big, thick, and uncut.

No homo

Homosexuality was considered a mental illness in France until the 80', and sodomy wasn't for fag but between Male and Female. Also, the lutheran church is inherently cucked thus not an argument.

She doesn't speak a lick of English what in the fuck am I supposed to call her?

>When 60% tells someone that his cunt will be shit

Enjoy Clinton

fags are gross

just "grandma" when you tell people about her, don't be autistic.

Yeah, normally that's what I say. I'm talking to you, an Italian, so it's different.

1) Australia
2) Only politicians and weird cunts want to know how everyone in the country fucks another consenting adult.

1. Canada
2. I tolerate them like I tolerate myself

I think governments should be completely neutral towards sexual preference. Nothing more or nothing less.

agreed

government programs designed to "promote tolerance" of homosexuality are not neutral at all

I said no homo.

I really could not give more of a fuck.
As long as they don't gay around on the streets and try to push their propaganda on schools etc. Fuck what ever you want, just keep that shit (for gays: literally) at home.

>uncut
Great taste.

*less

Damn, it is late.

for once latvia has the best score out of the three

It's very simple
You have the right to be a faggot and I have the right to be disgusted by you being a faggot

wtf I love poland now!!!

>beating up people for what they do in their bedroom is a good thing

Really?

>self-reported

Why the jews in Switzerland only care about money?

I never said anything about beating people up, but
>for what they do in their bedroom
I'm pretty sure that's not what they get beaten for.

Well, your pic makes it obvious that beating them up is a good thing for you.
Openly gay people disgust me like hell, still I would not hit them. That's like hitting a woman....

What do you define as gay propaganda? Where do you draw the line in terms of "gay around on the streets"?

Is telling high school kids that homosexuality is a thing that exists and is a part of both human and animal behaviour (and has been for as long as we know) gay propaganda? Is two men holding hands on the street too much "gaying around on the street"? You couldn't be less vague.

>turkey a muslim nation is more tolerant than russia
lmaoooo

this tbqh ohana
it makes no sense for this to be legislated against at all

that works just fine but the op isn't about opinions it's about laws

is it true that in russia homosexuality is nearly synonymous with pedophilia

>What do you define as gay propaganda?

Telling kids that it is good and "normal". If it was normal than there would be no humanity anymore.

>two men holding hands on the street

Perfectly ok.
Pic related is kinda over the line.

not really

>Telling kids that it is good and "normal". If it was normal than there would be no humanity anymore.

Homosexuality has been a fact in human civilization for as long as it's existed; even earlier. It's also been observed in several thousand species. You can't avoid it, probably never will be. Gay kids will keep being born, even if you figure out a way to rewrite the patterns of the human brain on a neurobiological level.

i believe they are born that way.
however they should not be allowed to have children or have anything but civil unions

Gays should be liquidated

I'm gay. I would love to see you say that to my fucking face

Come to Belarus then.

*teleports behind you*
taaaaaaaaaake thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!

Don't care

Fags can fuck off

t. gay of the year

Some people are attracted to people of the same sex and that's perfectly fine. As long as they only fuck consenting adults I honestly could not care less either way.

I don't have a problem with a man preferring to romance with other men over women. It's when two fags decide to dress like pink unicorns with dildos on their foreheads and fuck in a rainbow van in the middle of the street that i go look for a brick...

Fags are alright.

No homo for me personally though. My ass ain't a Zener diode.

keked harder than i should have

>It's when two fags decide to dress like pink unicorns with dildos on their foreheads and fuck in a rainbow van in the middle of the street that i go look for a brick...

That would be fucking weird no matter who did it. "Gays are okay aslong as they don't do

I'm gay

are you denying most fags are homos? there's definitely something going on with homos which makes them become fags much more than you see with heterosexuals being a bit "fruity"

>Gay kids will keep being born

So? Just throw them in the fancy rewrite machine and fix them.

Pride parades basically exist to make people rustled. When you stop giving a fuck, so will they. It's about pushing something extreme so that the way more neutered version; ie a vast majority of normal homosexuals, seem agreeable in comparison. When people stop caring about pride parades, they'll stop happening. Aslong as someone gets upset by it, they serve a purpose.

I personally don't care for them nor have I ever visited one. The sooner they stop happening the better, because it means people have stopped giving a fuck about what other adult you love.

Until we know how to rewrite the neurobiological patterns of the brain, we can't do that.

It was obviously a hyperbole Ahmed

>hey lets act fucking disgusting until they accept us

retard

It's not about accepting them, it's about figuring that the normal alternative; ie the vast majority of homosexuals who don't even bother, seem like a good alternative.

I never said I think it's a good idea. I dislike pride parades.

>it's about figuring that the normal alternative
it achieves the opposite. if you would by pure coincidence meet someone who was gay and not a freak you'd eventually assume they're normal

have a parade celebrating sticking things in your ass and hoses that spray sticky white fluid everywhere and people will absolutely despise you and never give anything a second thought

i think the parades are a true reflection of gays though, mentally ill sex obsessed retards who need their necks snapped

Being homosexual goes against God and his laws.
They will burn in hell for their sins.

Could there be some environmental factors that partly influence the probability of growing up to be a homo?

Like xenestrogens or something. Since they don't reproduce on a same rate as heteros, one would assume environment plays a big part.

>Well, your pic makes it obvious that beating them up is a good thing for you.
It doesn't, it just meant to show that le ebul backwater antigay polen is a recent meme and law-wise we're pretty tolerant, and always were.
>Openly gay people disgust me like hell, still I would not hit them. That's like hitting a woman....
I agree. A lot of people, both angry skinheads and flamboyant faggots, seem to forget that tolerance =/= acceptance.

1. Flag
2. tfw gay in Russia and cannot move to a civilized country

1. Urgay
2. It's ok as long as they keep quiet

They should be able to marry, adopt, etc. Family is dead anyway.