America's election is within 3 days

America's election is within 3 days

We're all worred, are people in your cunt sweating that americas old racist whites are gonna try to throw not only america but every cunt they can in world under the bus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOrhnWgOFGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Only a few countries will ever know this feel.

A civil civil war is exactly what america needs tbqh

I don't care

Nice bait, 7/10.

At least the liberal north would have support from most of Europe.

You better vote Trump. I want to live.

Did you get your tickets to the gun show? ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
ITS
GONNA
BE
YUGE

>notice me Yuro senpai~~ uguu

I love the poorly educated. Bigly.

You can really be lucky that Hillary will win. We'll still make fun of trump almost getting elected but it will die down after a while.

sucks to be in a swing state, I guess

my state is blue as fuck so I doubt anyone near me would get violent

I'm kind of hoping that the US breaks into regional countries. I'm tired of being associated with southern stereotypes despite living in Wisconsin. It gets old really fast considering we're closer to being Canadian than southern

Already planning to move to Switzerland or the Czech Republic

Cckmany and its 3 million refugees can sink and fuck shillary for trying to emulate them and saying merkel is her idol

I'm in Ohio. The ultimate swing state. We're just like America right now, tied at 50:50. People are tribal as fuck here.

It's going to get ugly.

What exactly makes good morning in japanese so evenly divided between parties that you get to pick the winner?

States aren't allowed to secede, there was already a war over this.

Have fun when you realize czech republic is third world and you won't get a job in Switzerland without speaking german.

unless the union dissolves

>3 days
>is literally tomorrow
What did he meme by this?

Honestly my country has been USA's onahole for such a long time that we can't really care, since nothings going to change.

The boards will be absolutely flooded with political stuff, and that's the only thing I fear.

I'm afraid of that cunt Hillary 2bh

>Old Racist Whites
On which side? It's a race between two old racist baby boomers.

>have only seen one(1) Trump sign
>no Clinton at all

I live in the Bluest state of all so maybe nobody cares or they just hate both candidates.

First polls close in less than 24 hours.

Butthurt begins after 9PM EST tomorrow.

For Wisconsin I'm thinking that it would separate with Minnesota, the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Iowa. Bonus points for Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.

I'm okay with a Northern Midwest Union. Maybe we can actually do our own thing instead of having to do what the coasts tell us to do.

Washington?

PLS RESPOND

The Golden State

What would our flag look like?

all the easier for you to fall under Canadian Dominion

tomorrow and the day after are gonna be epic shitposting-wise no matter who wins

anime

it's like the eternal "rei vs asuka" debate. Reifags are pro-Shillary and Asukafags are pro-Drumpf

If we join you lose

3 days? Isn't it in a few hours?

R A R E
A
R
E

Also yes

>they just hate both candidates.
How did it even come to this? I mean they are both prettymuch ruined reputations and shit options but i guess the democratic process must go on.

Ohio is demographically representative of the United States as a whole; how Ohio swings is usually indicative of how the election will result.

TRUMP 2016!!!

It's tomorrow

if we lose we win

Hopefully we can impeach them and put someone capable in their place.

If you win we also win because we would be you you would lose then we would win

North Midwestern Union would pledge their allegiance to France and turn our primary language to french in honor of glorious Jacques Marquette

Does Trudeau have the best job ever?

>in charge of an irrelevant but also highly successful country
>gets to attention whore instead of do actual work
>neighbor is an ally with a powerful military
>is attractive and could fug any qt
>probably never has to buy a beer

>hating trump

Why do people call Louis C.K. a cuck? Is he actually a cuckhold?

damn those old racist whites and their ability to represent more than half the population, yet remaining a very small demographic.

Still a legitimately better fate than staying, and being constantly outvoted by coastal regions. Not to mention being spammed with political propaganda until our entire populace is so god damned brainwashed that even so much as mentioning politics brings out the worst in people.
In the end our votes matter much less than large states like New York, and California. Florida probably has it the best (or worst as I can imagine the propaganda pushing is real there).

Isn't he mexican? Why are mexicans such cucks?

First polls open in about 12 hours.

When will we see safe results? GMT please

if i remember correct hes done alot of cuck jokes.

Probably around 5 AM GMT, maybe earlier.

>noguns
>commie
>too expensive to live in
>too expensive to leave once you're there
>no water
>niggers and faggots everywhere
>home to POC muh genders faggotry and unnaturally colored hair
there isn't a single less American state.

Thx f a m, will be comfy waking up and seeing the tears of the losers

C.K.
ck
c k
c k
c**k
c__k
cuck

Cuck King?

I mean whoever wins you have to give it to the American people, trump will get more than 40% of the votes, there is millions of Americans voting for someone who talked about the penis size of his rivals in a debate, someone who couldn't even manage his own Twitter account.

The guy is quite literally a meme candidate, the type of candidate that gets elected in third world shitholes, not in first world cunts.

>america
>not a third world shithole

The only reason he has the support that he does is because he's the only option to what many people see as a greater evil.

>talked about the penis size of his rivals in a debate
bullshit
he talked about the size of his own penis, and that was in response to marco rubio bringing it up
>someone who couldn't even manage his own Twitter account
um, he does?

Why though? Everything Trump did seemed way more evil than some leaked emails. Sure both aren't good but Trump seems more evil from my outsider perspective.

Yeah, any normal candidate from either side would have walked away with this.

If Joe Biden had run it would be 65/35 right now. Same goes for Jon Huntsman.

Hillary or Trump? Don't worry, Be happy! "Marty McFly" solves all problems. And we offer the best parts for Marty and De Lorean.

Wtf is wrong with you

Does the Donald actually not drink?
It seems like some his late night tweets are him ranting while buzzed.
He's the type that goes all-in and doesn't admit to shit so it's hard to tell.

What exactly did Trump do that seemed evil to you?

>He wants Merkel 2.0

>you are now imagining a John Kasich candidacy

I think JapanBro is thinking of this: youtube.com/watch?v=bOrhnWgOFGg

he raycissss

A Merkel that likes to blow shit up.