Eyes of Sup Forums

Post em

Why do finns always start these threads? Do you have nothing better to but shitpost your blonde hair /blue eyes and get hammered out of your mind on alcohol?

Not really desu fampai, we're a people with no history and no grand achievements so all we can do is go full muh blonde hair

It's currently 2am here and I'm very drunk, I drank a whole bottle of viinaa because I have no one in my life

I wish I could grow a moustashe as thick as your eyebrows.

That is some mexican tier shit.

Beta genes

I'm very sorry user. Can you go to a bar or something in finland?

Native genes are just like that :(

>Can you go to a bar or something in finland?
The bars are just filled with old people who just complain how ungrateful I'm to their generation

So this is no meme. You guys really have social problems?

No

Do you have friends?
Whats up with being drunk in the middle of the week at 2AM shitposting on Sup Forums?

Yes you can.
He's an autistic loser.

Not him

No, my immediate surroundings are always filled with turbonormies. They're such a stark contrast to my pathetic existence that I have suicidal thoughts on a daily basis.

Arent we all loosers in here?
If its 2AM in the entire finland you are still up shitposting too.

Cant say Im an alpha either.

Hi girl.

Welcome to 4cha bro.

hello

>Welcome to 4cha bro.
Been here for a year now. Also I forgot to add that I'm not the same guy, just clarifying that the Finns are autists meme is just that and nothing more.

We never know.
Saw a documentary on your country where teachers would appoint who would be your friend for the rest of your school years at kindergarden.

Reptiloid confirmed.

I have a large social circle thought

You look a little bit autistic

green eyes master race

That's horseshit, so much so I'm convinced you just made that up.

The worst part is that its not a joke. "Globo Reporter" sucks.

non-fin here

Anyhow yeah, Helsinki is turbonormie central and in such an environment an outcast sperglord like me inevitably gets suicidally depressed. I haven't left my apartment for weeks for anything other than groceries so I won't starve.

t. robert lewandowski

Who weird looking eyebrows here??

thought about posting my Other Eye but i don't think you nerds could handle The Truth

i like your afro

wena cris

NOOOOOOOOO KLSKLAKSLAKSASLASKLAKSLAKSLKALSKLAKSLAKSLAKSLAK

Thanks. That's what happens when you live in a tropical hellhole, although I like the frizzy hair look a bit desu

el rolo autista vuelve otra vez

posting my eyes

We're otherwise pretty much worthless as a people so that's all we have to cling onto

Cute Finn bois

benis

>Girls are actually hiding here
>You called one a faggot probably.

>Girls are actually hiding here

>instead of going out to get fucked by chad they get to see me talk about my sexual fetishes of foreign women and meme about movies.
This would honestly be the most attention a woman had ever paid to me.

Nigga there are no women here, and assuming some do happen to visit, they're all fat disgusting smelly landwhales

Shut up cockfag your scaring the girls away

it's true tho
and keep in mind even those landwhales have friends and can get laid cause they are female

they'll never understand you user

are you saying you don't have friends and can't get laid?

be my gf

Awful lot of honkys in here