My Portuguese friend is sitting beside me. What would you like to tell him Sup Forums?

My Portuguese friend is sitting beside me. What would you like to tell him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Portugal#Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey there portugoose, please slap me silly with your Willy. :3

Is he as short as the Sup Forums graphs suggests?

Deves-me dinheiro, meu badalhoco descabelado, e é bom para ti que eu o veja em breve.
Fodo a tua mulher com uma estaca até ela se esvair em sangue, mato-te a senpaiília inteira ao pontapé, incendeio-te a casa e salgo-te a terra, meu punheteiro nojento. Esfolo o teu cão centímetro a centímetro e uso a pele como casaco.
E não acaba aqui, urso, porque a seguir vens tu. Rabeta do caralho, não perdes pela demora. Vais amaldiçoar a vaca da tua mãe por te ter dado à luz, meu monte de esterco.
Corto-te os pés e asso-os, e depois obrigo-te a comê-los. Chicoteio-te até ficares com as costas em carne viva, e depois chicoteio-te ainda mais. Parto-te os braços à martelada, e penduro-te por eles enquanto uso o teu corpo como pinhata. Enfio-te pregos nos olhos.
Isto é só um gosto do que te espera se não me pagares, meu salafrário imbecil. Considera-te avisado.

Yes.

Una toalla de alta calidad, gracias.

>senpaiília

I fucking quit.

Please post graph.

"Foda-se, outra vez arroz?"

LAS MALVINAS SON BRASILEÑAS!!!

I don't have it but I've seen one posted a couple of times, they're like the shortest or among the shortest in europe

It's not that we're short, but we don't actually have necks.

Can confirm, friend has no neck

>Being friends with an Australian

Are you holding him at emu point or something?

R A R E
A
R
E

He came by boat and Abbott tried to dink him. I rode my kookaburra out and saved him.

Does he even know you're sitting beside him, then? You have to be careful not to startle him.

Is he Sunni or Shia?

AS ILHAS MALVINAS SÃO PORTUGUESAS.

Tell him that I have 2 fingers up my ass and neither of them are mine.

Ask him if he's a northern Portuguese.

If it's true and he's white you can forgive him.
If not kill him.

only real answer

WE

He has confirmed that he is Northern

I'm from the north and this is a big meme. People from Algarve for exemple (most southern region) look european and a lot of them are blonde and have light eyes.

Ask him what he thought about Porto vs Benfica

what a fag

Thanks for his years of alliance.

>People from Algarve for exemple (most southern region) look european and a lot of them are blonde and have light eyes.
Those are Germans, you dink.

Tell him to kill himself.

He says "My heart is blue and white"

We've already established he can't use a noose.

Ask him what he thinks of Portugal lite

They've done studies and it is far rarer the more south you go.

Pretty common sense considering whats below the south

>whats below the south
Water?

It's not even the hair or eye color that scares me.

It's their skin color/complexion and the facial features.

Considering it used to be a part of the berber empire it makes sense. The south is more mixed

They didn't find any trace of moor blood in algarve in recent studies. I'm not even joking.

Atlantic Union when?

Get Niceland and Norway as well, and we'll cuck Europe out.

Yet in studies here they found a significant amount

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Portugal#Genetics

J and E1b1b are haplogroups created in HOA and MENA

People thought I was a tourist down there. I seriously doubt that.

>My Portuguese friend

Do Portuguese people really have friends?
Also, does Portugal even exist? I don't think so. Portugal is a fake State, it's Spain crown's private leisure region.

algarve population is tiny, the vast majority of their seasonal workers are from lisbon and surroundings

Even fucking worse innit.

Ask him if I can be part of portugal

76% euro 84% caucasian

>The typical Berber haplogroup E1b1b1b (M81) has little relevance
>Portuguese people tend to cluster with other western european peoples, especially spaniards, north italians, french, british
Eh. We're just tan.

Cavaco Silva is from the Algarve and he isn't too moorish looking. He's just orange. Everyone I know from Algarve isn't moorish looking either.

Lisbon has a lot more moorish-looking people, but they do have a lot more people overall.

>it's Spain crown's private leisure region.
Yeah, you could say they had a lot of fun here over the years.

Too fat. Nose should curve down or be straight, not curve up. Shitty hair. Shitty beard. Too fat.

that's the point

Nevermind, I was looking at the thumbnail. Your nose is fine.

Still one too many chins.

You have to divide these haplogroups. Recent studies show that Portugal miscigenation is even less than what historians thought because of the sophistication of the new methods. I have proves of Algarve (but only algarve) because I discussed it with a guy in a different forum

youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4

Hello my fellow portuguese
Angola e nossa
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mwu8vP-or5I

Alright alright. You've played this before, I see.

Some Mediterranean diet over a couple of years might help you out.

Based UmBongo bros.

I think we're the only two countries drinking it.