What's everyone doing tomorrow night ? Order a pizza? Maybe pop open a bottle of champaign?

What's everyone doing tomorrow night ? Order a pizza? Maybe pop open a bottle of champaign?

I'm making a nice 16oz bone-in ribeye with a couple of comfy sides. Then settling in with a nice bottle of McAllan 12.

Got plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lMp_363B2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Whisky

Dropped

Play vidya with friends

shitposting buttblasted Sup Forums to oblivion with my folder of sumg hillary

Anyway, tomorrow night I go to the chinese restaurant but the results will be not know yet. Jetlag

IS HE WINNING OR NOT

NOBODY SEEMS TO FUCKING KNOW

I will enjoy Sup Forums imploding

Hiro del puta

ta gueule espèce de raciste bigot toi

>calls himself redpilled
>votes for a kike lover

huh.

I'm deleting my account for the next week so I don't have to deal with Sup Forumss mass suicide

Probably going to be studying for an early final while eating Papa John's

>Sup Forums doesn't hate the Jews when they're working for them
Really made me think

This

>NOBODY SEEMS TO FUCKING KNOW
Thats the fun, bud

Why is everybody here thinks that Trump will lose ? I bet 300 euros 1 month ago on Trump

odd at 5, now the odd is below 2 hahaha. I always knew that this election was rigged.

>NOBODY SEEMS TO FUCKING KNOW
He's down in enough swing states for them to decide the election in her favor. I don't know if the (((polls))) take into account that groups who usually vote Democrat usually don't get out and vote, so who knows

I've chosen not to vote.

So nothing will be different. Just another Tuesday.

Also I live in DC so my vote literally means shit. I have no senator or real house representative to vote for.

>odd at 5, now the odd is below 2 hahaha
Now its about 50/50.

Keep in mind when betting that Hillary Clinton has already lost 1 Presidency race.

>I live in DC
Why would you ever choose to live in DC proper

Watch this and vote please

youtube.com/watch?v=4lMp_363B2c

> I don't vote because it doesn't matter
This logic is so fucking stupid. You vote doesn't mean anything anyway, there are 320m illion americans. But if you vote you can at least say it wasn't your fault if the winner does dumb shit and you know you tried to do something.

I'm willing to temporarily forgo my constitutional rights to avoid the Northern Virginia morning rush hour.

After I earn the right to work from home I will get the fuck out.

Is this satire

>You vote doesn't mean anything anyway, there are 320m illion americans
Not all of them are voters. Although I agree, turn out numbers are important.

>But if you vote you

For whom, nigger?

FOR WHOM

Papa John is rumoured to be a jew, just so you know

I'll probably be sleeping while everything is happening desu.

Hoping for Hillary to win so the world can be saved from a madman with the nuclear codes.

>FOR WHOM
A leppo so that they can finally participate in the debates. I'm curious to see if the Libertarians can pick someone who isn't a complete fuckup as their candidate if they're given a chance

They make decent enough pizza and it's 50 yards from my dorm so I think I'll make that sacrifice

Is your life so depressing and boring an election is the only time you can think of celebrate?

As opposed to a perfectly stable woman with syphilitic dementia with the nuclear codes, right?

Lol I live in Georgia so it also doesn't matter

>happens once every 4 years
>decides destiny of country

if you can think of other things to celebrate you probably celebrate every single day of your life

Doesn't have to be for you to enjoy a weeknight of shitposting, live a little user ffs

Third party candidates. There has to be someone that represents you a little bit. It doesn't matter if he doesn't win, you can say you tried. If you absolutely can't find anyone just cross out your ballot and maybe the people will see something is wrong when there's an abnormal amount of empty ballots.

There is only one restaurant in France in the city of Kingersheim.

What the fuck is this pizzeria ? Even Kingersheim is an unknown city

Georgia is grey right now f.am, it does matter

>election that will potentially decide the replacement for 3 SC justices and determine the next 40 years of judicial review in this country
I don't know m8, seems pretty important to me. The president is a meme, the SC isn't

>tfw I chose Hillary to have a guilt-free conscience but secretly kind of want Trump to win to see all the chaos

>. There has to be someone that represents you a little bit. It doesn't matter if he doesn't win, you can say you tried.
We found him already.

>What the fuck is this pizzeria

Uncultured swine

That isnt proved at all. What is proven is that Trump cant even handle his own twitter account. How the fuck will he handle nuclear codes.

That garlic butter they give you is disgusting

>What the fuck is this pizzeria
It's a place where you can go to get a """""pizza""""" with the taste and consistency of cardboard.

Election that will decide wheher the US moves along with the recent treaty on global warming or whether we should all brace ourselves to see fucking global warming wreck the planet even worse in our lifetimes.

Literally we are talking dealing with an existential threat to mankind. Fortunately we already know Hillary wins.

I see, the pizzas for the Elite. But it's funny that the only restaurant in France is located in the small city of 12 000 people.

>Fortunately we already know Hillary wins.
>Fortunately

Hiro del puta