Tell me ONE THING Indo-Europeans have contributed to history. Protip: You can't

Tell me ONE THING Indo-Europeans have contributed to history. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

press.princeton.edu/titles/8882.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#The_Tocharians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133
maaseuduntulevaisuus.fi/maatalous/maanviljely-levisi-suomeen-7000-vuotta-sitten-1.32392
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta love this popular Indomeme theory, oh yeah because Caucasian populations all speak Indoeuropean right, oh yeah because we have sooo many documents from 3000 bc telling us Ucranians spoke PIE and the rest of Europe didn't

Holy kek people believe this shit, I mean it's a theory, just an effing theory.

for example they domesticated horses and invented chariots

Wait, I thought that was the Chinese?

Nope, actually the Chinese used to "hire" Indoeuropean warriors, wait a minute and I will give you probably the best new synthesis related to this topic.

OK, I've found it - read this book:
press.princeton.edu/titles/8882.html

So what you are saying is that the Mongols and the Qing were Indo-Aryans?

user, Indoeropeans started their expansion about 2000-1500 years before Christ, Mongols built their empire in the Medieval era, and the Qing dynasty ruled in the early modern/modern era. Just read this book I posted and you will understand how Turki/Mongol steppe empires dominated areas formerly ruled by various Indoeuropean groups.

Central Asia used to be Indo-European. East Asia? Improbable, though some migrations probably happened without them ever making up the majority in said areas.

>Turki
lo siento, Turkic

East Asia wasn't Indoeuropean, but:
>The Indo-European eastward expansion in the 2nd millennium BC had a significant influence on Chinese culture.[79] It is little doubt that the chariot entered China through the Central Asia and the Northern Steppe, possibly indicating some form of contact with the Indo-Europeans.[80] Recent archaeological finds have shown that the late Shang Dynasty used horses, chariots, bows and practiced horse burials very similar to the steppe peoples to the west.[81][82] Indo-European technological influence on Chinese culture at the time include the introduction of the domesticated horse,[79][83] iron technology.[79][84] and wheeled vehicles[85][86][87][88] Other cultural influences resulting from Indo-European influence include fighting styles, head-and-hoof rituals, art motifs and myths.[82] These significant Indo-European influences on China at the time have led the Sinologist Christopher I. Beckwith to propose that the "idea of writing" in Shang China might have been a result of Indo-European influence,[79][86] that Indo-Europeans "may even have been responsible for the foundation of the Shang Dynasty,"[79] and that Old Chinese of the Oracle bone script contained influences from Indo-European languages.[79] While the Old Chinese word for honey is generally accepted as a loanword from Tocharian, Beckwith suggests that many more Old Chinese words are of Tocharian origin, claiming a similar Indo-European influence on Tibeto-Burman.[79]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#The_Tocharians

>ywn invade and conquer Europe with your horse bros and get yourself a harem of native women

Also the first people using Iron in the Near East were Indoeuropean:
>The Hittite military made successful use of chariots,[4] and although belonging to the Bronze Age, the Hittites were the forerunners of the Iron Age, developing the manufacture of iron artifacts from as early as the 18th century BC; at this time, gifts from the "man of Burushanda" of an iron throne and an iron sceptre to the Kaneshite king Anitta were recorded in the Anitta text inscription.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hittites

False, it's true that they were from Anatolia, but they were pre Hittities, the first iron tools are found in Assyrian colonies in Anatolia, Hittities just adopted it from them.

Sumerians had iron artifacts and were non-Indo-European agglutinative-speaking people.

Read the Horse, Wheel and the Chariot user

It's almost as if Indo-Europeans are destined to cuckery

>science, how does it work?

Also Iron wasn't the dominan metal at all at the time, Hittities still used mainly bronze weapons, iron was just used for some tools and small blades

To cuck others you surely mean

>You can scientifically read that they spoke some sort of Indoeuropean language in their DNA

user, you might wanna check your IQ...

>this much of a strawman
holy shit I'm genuinely impressed
don't worry user, I'm sure you know better than the thousands of people from archeologists, historians, geneticists and so on who build up the kurgan hypothesis during many decades, they are obviously all dumb, unlike you

off yourself please

sorry, I reloaded my post

Many pre-iron age cultures used iron from metheorites, but they didn't know how to produce it using ore
you may be right, I won't argue, I would have to check it

Indo-Europeans used to cover everything from the westernmost edge of Europe to about modern Kazakhia, they got BTFO by Turko-Mongols and only some Chinese mummies remain.

>metheorites
meteorites, sry

>on't worry user, I'm sure you know better than the thousands of people from archeologists, historians

Many of whom don't agree with this theory or just consider it that, a theory

>geneticists

Who have little to no competence on linguistic matters

Wow, having your intelligence questioned sure was a trigger... I meant no harm from it, calm down

Most men in Western and Central Europe have their Y-haplogroups

>Many of whom don't agree with this theory or just consider it that, a theory
the vast majority of scientists nowadays support the kurgan hypothesis
try again

>Who have little to no competence on linguistic matters
unfortunately they work with linguists, and linguists agree with the theory
It's a combined effort

>Wow, having your intelligence questioned sure was a trigger... I meant no harm from it, calm down
you are the only laughable clown here user, don't worry, you are only amusing

Obviously, there was literally nobody here except Paleolithic huntergatherers before Indo-Europeans came who couldn't compete with them and got thoroughly assimilated, as attested by Scandinavians having forgotten their original languages.

Oh, OK, thank you

>Tell me ONE THING Indo-Europeans have contributed to history. Protip: You can't.
Really made me think.

Daily reminder that only butthurt Mediterraneans support an Anatolian urheimat.

Indo-Europeans domesticated the horse and introduced horsewarfare. Mongols and turkic people used this tech to cuck them. It really makes you think.

>the vast majority of scientists

Historians and archeologists are scients apparently, wow, just wow.

>unfortunately they work with linguists, and linguists agree with the theory
It's a combined effort

Only some of them do, it's still very debatable

>you are the only laughable clown here user, don't worry, you are only amusing

Don't worry, one day you'll grow up and start realizing how much of a sore loser you are

you certainly sound like a scholar who studied this theory in dept, user

please, enlighten us on why you thing the kurgan hypothesis is wrong
let some folks have some laffs

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the theory hurting your feelings ;)

Really fires up the ol' neurons

Indo-European languages.

>theory hurting your feelings ;)

Yeah it hurts me feeling so much I must say, I care so deeply about cavemen getting killed by other cavemen, it's so saddening.

God, you're retarded.

Also it's funny how you retards read a bunch of haplomeme autism maps on Sup Forums and now think you're masters of genetics and anthropology, it's very possible Indoeuropean was local to the Greeks and Romans and spread from there elsewhere, I'm sorry you Lombard tard think you're a noble Germanic savage opressed by the superior Romans who repalced your language with our own

Thank you Pole user, you were a cool guy today. Where do Turks come from?

the Indo-Europeans were the first horse riding nomads of the steppes of Eurasia.
They were the first ones, before Mongols, Turks, Magyars, Huns and Scythians.

That technological advantage, being the first horse riders (although they used chariots) of History, allowed them to spread east, west and south, to Europe, Anatolio, Iran, Central Asia and India.

In a way, it is the same thing that happened in the Americas with the Conquistadors and the great technological advantage they had over the natives.

technologies spread, and the indoeuropeans of the steppes ended up being cucked by horse riding chinks who were even better than them at being horse riders.

Contemporary Manchuria :^)

I guess time is a flat circle after all

>it's very possible Indoeuropean was local to the Greeks and Romans and spread from there elsewhere
good god this is so cringy
you clearly don't know what you are talking about user, stop posting for your own sake

it is absolutely obvious you are an asshurt mediterranist who cannot accept that something great came from the Eurasian steppe

I bet this guy worships the demiurge aswell

To be fair, the implication that this is where Europeans came from can upset a person

Indo europeans mainly wrre in germany france and some in spain.

Germans were more steppe than turko chinks.

Their language came from Ukarine/Southern Russia, not Kazakhstan

keyword: were

Mongols couldnt beat hungary poland and definitely not germany.

Hungarians and Mongols have shared origins though

Conquest comes from aryans, romans were Aryans Greeks Aryans etc..

Other psuedo genes for massive conquests developed elsewhere or were imperfectly adopted by non conquerers.

>5lingue fuori

Its perfectly able for todaya population to have reduced Aryan conquest genes which is what correlated with the decline.

>imperfectly adopted
What the fuck are you blabbering? The largest continuous land empire to have ever existed was non-IE.

guarda che i tuoi """meme""" non li riconosce nessuno al di fuori del filo

Thetes a white person in zimbabwe doesnt mean hes blk.

Relation between PIE and Sumerian is still vague

Imperfect.

That's because there is no relation, structurally they're two different worlds. Sumerian is closer to Finnish than to any IE language.

>vague

Non existent

Semites conquered Sumerians
Mesoamericans conquered other Mesoamericans

Conquest is not exclusive to people who speak a certain linguistic grouo, you dumb fuck

They conquered the world. Indo-European is the biggest language family

No empire in history was perfectly executed m8
Pseudoscience

Imperfect conquests.

If youre a shitty conqueror you have very little y dna of aryans.

Aryans are conquerors that is what their dna was about, they conquered all the way to india anatolia and all of europe.

Show me the word for conquer in many lanfuages in spanish its conquista, in latin its what?

Mongols had the largest continuous land empire, barely any Indo-European lineages to be found.

What the fuck is a "perfect conquest"? Can you throw an example?

Mongols ruled only slavs and persians, mongols were chinks.

Slavs and Persians are both Indo-Europeans lad
Also Tajiks and other Central Asian IE peoples

turks i.e. those who inhabit the country of turkey are generally a mixture of different anatolian groups with some eastern influence

Austalia was a perfect conquest, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Iceland, Falklands.

All western europe is 90%+ Aryan, that is a good conquest.

Mongols tackled Persians, Indians and the Chinese all at once. Firing muskets at some spear-chucking huntergatherer natives is hardly comparable.

Good enrgish in you pöc nigga.

ps. it's shit finns are way older

Are you retarded by any means?

>did originated
Literally the only mistake (a typo in all probability), fuck off autist.
>way older than that
Only in your fantasies.

That is literally all that the "conquest" of Australia and the Americas involved, excluding the infighting of colonialists (eg. Spaniards and Englishmen).

> hm
It really makes you think

>All western europe is 90%+ Aryan

You are retarded, sorry.

Canada, USA, New Zealand, Iceland:
>Majority European population
>European language as the official language
>European legal, governmental, military (etc) systems
>Still ruled be Europeans to this day

Persia, India, China:
>negligible Mongol population
>non-Mongol official language
>non-Mongol legal, governmental, military (etc) systems
>Haven't been ruled by Mongols for centuries

LMAO Look at which race dominate your brothers, finnonigger :)

The Russians raped into the cuckgols and cuckturks and now they're the boss in Siberia.

kek just arrived in this thread, is some finn unironically trying to argue that the mongols are somehow influential today?

>raped into irrelevance

fixed that for me

Scythians were Indo-Europeans (Iranic, to be more precise).

Again, replacing some huntergatherer locals is hardly a feat.

It's irrelevant how much of a feat it was, the point is that it happened.

the mongols weren't even influential back at their peak let alone now lmao

united Indo-European Empire when?

what the fuck is an indo european

false construct which is exists only for one purpose - hide that fact that we are all indians

I'm glad european indo-niggers are dying out. Arabic will replace their languages.

>iceland
it was unpopulated you know?
is it really a conquest then?

>science

>Show me the word for conquer in many lanfuages in spanish its conquista, in latin its what?
Oh god

Reminder:

Finns had permanent housing 10 000 years ago:
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9082133

Finns had agriculture 7 000 years ago:
maaseuduntulevaisuus.fi/maatalous/maanviljely-levisi-suomeen-7000-vuotta-sitten-1.32392

Oldest fishnet in the world was found in Finland, Finns have 3-4% of their dna from neanderthals, which is wider than between in a chimpanzee and an african

iron and horseriding
CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS

PROTIP: they beat us pretty hard and the only reason they didn't reach Germany was that the great khan died in Mongolia so Batu had to return as he had interests being elected as the new Great Khan

Altai Mountains most likely