Why does New Mexico have the ONLY decent State flag?

Why does New Mexico have the ONLY decent State flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, Arizona has a cool one too that looks vaguely Macedonian, still doesn't make up for the fact that both states are hot dry shitholes that are only getting hotter and drier.

South Carolina and Alaska too

But yeah most of them suck, I don't know why the people who designed them went for clipart-tier autism instead of cool, simple designs.

>Arizona
Why the fuck that state attracts bunch of old ppl from Northwest and CA?

And its the only native AMERICAN looking map

Hawaii, California and New Mexico have the best state flags.

Ironically the worst states of the bunch

I just realized this is probably where GRRM got his idea for Dorne's flag.
Seriously, I think they just didn't give a crap and let whoever volunteered make the flags for free.
States with the population of European states have flags that look like an Indiana Highschool

Kudos to Indiana

t. born and raised there. Now working in Ohio

Nigga its flag from heroes 6 or 7

>has words on it
Dropped

I'm not a big fan of texas but their flag is GOAT

Also, why do all the state flags have the name of the state on them? That is the point of a flag!

haha chile, why the long face?

You must be mistaken. Nebraska's flag is clearly iconic and classic.

It looks like a boy scout badge. Or the logo on an oldschool box of nails.

Superior weather, lots of golf courses, can live pretty cheaply.

>Superior weather
I heard northern part like Flagstaff has good weather (read: not like super hot like Phoenix). Is that true?

It's probably the taxes
California the east coast and northwest have taxes that will turn you into a poorfag, since Arizona is a god forsaken desert you can live in a McMansion for a fraction of the price of the other states also old people hate the cold

>Nebraska
>Logo being anything other than a vast field of corn

Dropped

No, I'm talking about Phoenix.

..,dude you are selling me on Arizona. Do they have good internet?

;)

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg

Pee yellow and basic bitch blue
JUST

Also Nebraska ain't that bad I got my ears pierced there on a road trip, I would rate it 5/10 not the best flyover state but it's still leagues ahead of Kansas or Iowa since it actually has landmarks

>taxes
Property tax? Idk Arizona doesn't seem to bad
Phoenix is like dry hot, not humid like FL right?

The part I went to was full of poor native Americans living in trailers, so I will say no probably not in that part but I'm sure that there's some basic infrastructure up in the north part by the cities. I would say it wouldn't be your high speed coast internet but it would be the best for hundreds of miles

Property and sales tax, gas tax tho, prepare to lube up your wallet also water is probs expensive

>has writing on it and a bunch of other stuff that should end up looking like a clusterfuck
>somehow looks breddy good

maybe not the best flag but its decent

Arizona flag best flag.

In connection with the Chicago cubs recently, I realized something very interesting:

This is what America looked like when the World Series started to be played, in 1903. It's also (pretty much, Oklahoma was added in late 1907) what America looked like the last few times that the Cubs won it all, in 1907 and in 1908.

>text on a flag
Automatic shit.

Literally Japanese Naval flag + Vietnam flag

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Your basic premise is correct. However there's a big difference between some tiny seal-thing buried in a small device, or presented in stylish cursive, etc, and the FULL RETARD block-script of, say, Wisconsin.

That Indiana specimen is somewhere in between the two extremes.

South Carolina flag looks like a fucking sandniggas flag.
Maryland is cool, looks like some old european duchy flag.
Arizona is some fucking Chink stuff.
No clear opinion about Alaska yet.

Rate my states flag

Alaska is A E S T H E T I C

>over intricate garbage with writing on it
Into the trash. That belongs on a stamp or something. Flags should be simple and easy to recognize from a distance. If a four year old can't draw your flag, it's probably overdone.

New Jersey
Shitty clip art flag

"My country club flag", you mean.

>New Jersey
What do you expect from Joisey?

>Also, why do all the state flags have the name of the state on them?
For the Arkansas flag specifically, the winning design from their contest was originally just the diamond of stars with 3 blue stars in the middle.

Then the state legislature decided hey fuck you well add a fourth star for no reason and stick the word Arkansas so everyone knows who we are. A same sort of thing happened in Oklahoma.

It's full of Navajo junkies

Tennessee, Hawaii, California, Alaska and Mississippi have the best flags.

It really bothers me that Mid-Atlantic and New England flags are all just seals on a (usually) blue background. Like, plenty of states admitted since have been able to come up with some decent designs, yet in a time when standards and distinction of entities in this manner were still very much in mind and important, they just decided to throw a fucking seal on a piece of fabric. total waste.

They all have the names on them so low IQ southerners can tell the difference between the unoriginal confederate flag knockoffs

T. Somebody who has never been here.

that might be the most retarded backstory for a flag i ever heard

Best flag worst state

t.californian

Maines flag has a moose, that's all you need to know about Maine.

>flag is absolute shit
>Comes up from time to time in our congress to change it
>politicians just say "we have more important things to do"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hmm?

GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING STATE OH GOD

it's fine like anywhere else I love it.

Looks like an alien flag

This is a based flag.

shit/10

>equality before the law
what does it mean?