Young Thug Is Changing His Stage Name

According to 300 Entertainment boss Lyor Cohen, Young Thug is changing his stage name to "No, My Name Is Jeffrey"

>The reality of the situation is Young Thug is not going to be "Young Thug" anymore. His new name is going to be "No My Name Is Jeffery". "No, My Name is Jeffery". That's his new name. And the reality is, when you see this commercial, you're all going to understand what we do here at 300. Because it's powerful images of what makes someone Young Thug and what the evolution and how someone is Jeffery. It's a circular thing, it's important. "No, My Name is Jeffery" is on it's way. Please respect us to actually segue and utilize his name going forward because it's important.

What does Sup Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utxOjjc7WvU
soundcloud.com/vincebarter/lyor-rapradar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY SHIT IT ALL MAKES SENSE JEFFERY DROPS IN TWO DAYS WOOT

People will still call him Young Thug regardless

quit talkin outcha damn ass boi

if you don't reply to this post you will have back pain for the rest of your life

pls no

suck a dick

>implying i just won't become an opiate addict

Fuk

Noooooi

Link?

Ugh.

Honestly I would have no problem being an opiate addict if it wasn't for the horrible constipation. Constipation makes me almost psychotic for some reason.

You know that replying to those now can get you a ban..

just warning you all

i already have terrible back pain, will this cure me

jokes on you i already do

you know replying to those can get you a ban..

just warning you

Fuck off but I'm not taking chances

I heard if you reply to these you get banned...

thanks for the warning

stfu

nah im good

>67128373
too late faggot i already do.

pls

Ye

Fuk

>No My Name Is Jeffrey

holy kek we have reached peak meme

young thug was stupid, guys im jeff XDD is retarded. he´s definetly gone for worse and needs to stop being high and realize he´s fucking up his music career

you just don't do this in the internet

i wajna post on facebook about this but I am unsure if it's really true cause there's little evidence what a conundrum

Where do you start with Thug? Maybe I'll understand the appeal more.

Barter 6

youtube.com/watch?v=utxOjjc7WvU

This is both his most lauded release and the only thing he's done which I've liked.

noooo

soundcloud.com/vincebarter/lyor-rapradar

please no

R

fug desu

Never